Claireamandaslimmingworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they’re losing weight from eating like this, I dread to think how much they ate before they started 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
actually disgusting!! I had a jacket potato for lunch today. Mind you I had mine with tuna and a side salad, not laden in 5p sainsburys basics melted cheese slices, and I only had one.

Reactions: 5
I suspect they take multiple photos of every meal and use these other pictures to try and fool us into thinking that’s the meal they’re eating right now but they are probably eating takeaways. (Does that make sense?)

And I’m getting very concerned about the lack of weigh ins too. They must be piling the weight on again.

Reactions: 3
Another account SlimmingWorld need to call out and stop 🛑 Their interpretation of he plan is incredibly mis leading and not at all heathy. I wish SlimmingWorld would get a bleeping back bone and tell these twats and others (Prichard, Feebs, slimming teacher et al) to stop using their name 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They aren’t going to take criticism lying down, lol. And the fans rush in to their defence 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
*immediately follows*

View attachment 43663
So those who dislike fruit and veg/are allergic are immune from the diet rules? Animals
What a pathetic reply, basically these ladies overeat massively and pass it off as following the slimming world plan, if they don’t like veg/salad they should be leaving 1/3 of their plate empty where the speed *should be* then they won’t be overeating and can claim to be on plan 😂 obviously some meals don’t go well with veg eg beans on toast but these guys take the p with portion sizes 🤯

Reactions: 6