Claireamandaslimmingworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression that Amanda does all the cooking as she often says Claire didn’t eat it all, or that hers is the double burger and ‘mine’ is the triple. Claire is ill and I believe the children have medical conditions too. How does she have the time to create all these weirdly fancy presentations of nutrient free food with three people to look after, not that she is looking after Claire feeding her nothing but fried beige and huge desserts with diet soda.

Just another account using insta and the Slimming World name to make 💸💸 out of their overeating disorder. This kind of thing should be policed like ana accounts if you ask me. In our society more people die from eating too much than too little.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If there’s only 40 grammes of oats per serving in a size 4!
Greed, pure and simple, never mind misleading their dedicated fans with these so-called Slimming World friendly meals.

Reactions: 1
If anyone questions their lack of veg, portion size, whipped cream on everything etc as not being Slimming World they say that SW rules are ‘just a suggestion’ - No, No they’re not.

I think the only Slimming World ‘suggestion’ they’re actually following is the one that says never allow yourself to get hungry, and that’s the one that’s wrong in my opinion.
That really annoys me they just bend & twist the slimming world plan to suit themselves and all the naive people that follow them think they can lose weight eating huge plates of carbs 😤 slimming world works when you have a good portion of speed with your meals that would replace free foods, obviously if your are having beans on toast then you won’t fancy a bit of salad or broccoli on the side and that’s fine but every bloody meal is a p*sstake!!

They make that 40g go that far because they're tweaking tit out of them against the SW rules. Just add 40g oats, 6 eggs, 3 mullershites, 8 tbsp of baking powder, 4 leprechaun nipples, and the tears of Margaret Miles Bramwell. Bake at 250 for 85 minutes. Et voila.

Dont forget to top with just a 'teaspoon' choc tit, just half a tsp of biscoff (emphasis on the scoff) and just 2g of squirty cream :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Even if 40g of oats made 6 cakes, you don't have to eat 6 cakes. It's just pure greed.

Reactions: 5
That really annoys me they just bend & twist the slimming world plan to suit themselves and all the naive people that follow them think they can lose weight eating huge plates of carbs 😤 slimming world works when you have a good portion of speed with your meals that would replace free foods, obviously if your are having beans on toast then you won’t fancy a bit of salad or broccoli on the side and that’s fine but every bloody meal is a p*sstake!!
They all frigging do it!

Reactions: 2
What is scary is these accounts don’t consider what all this beige tit is doing to their bowels. I wouldn’t like to have to use their toilet after they’ve got over their inevitable constipation.

With all the reusable bottles, bags and trying to stop fast fashion to save our planet. And here are this pair of twats using single use packaging for almost EVERY F*ING MEAL. Honestly boils my piss. Also got blocked for asking why they don’t get a reusable coffee cup once 😂 then got a post written about me being negative 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
With all the reusable bottles, bags and trying to stop fast fashion to save our planet. And here are this pair of twats using single use packaging for almost EVERY F*ING MEAL. Honestly boils my piss. Also got blocked for asking why they don’t get a reusable coffee cup once 😂 then got a post written about me being negative 👍🏼
Pair of twats

Reactions: 2
They are selfish twats. Wasting plastic / poly/ subway wrapping etc . Pair of dickheads. I'm pretty sure the person who gives them these packages shouldn't be....

I'm sick of people using SW to promote this crAp. SW would never advocate this . Piss boiled tonight ☹😡

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe people actually buy takeaway containers to eat there own home cooked food in, do they not own any plates?!?

Reactions: 4