Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
So, she’s in hospital, been bleeding out of her arse for weeks. Probably due to all the shite meat she eats and all that yellow label crap. Is it just me or do we think she’s actually enjoying her little hospital stay?? I think she’s loving it and the attention it brings.
It was only a year ago she had life saving surgery on her stomach
You would think as a mum that would put the fear of God in you to make lifestyle changes
Her eating got worse after that surgery not better
All of us here have previously said she has bad health coming due to how much she eats
Yet here we are
If she’s not realised this for herself
Please please please I hope she realised this for her kid health and doesn’t put them in this position because it will come for them eventually
If you’re shitting out blood you see the doctor and change your diet that day
You don’t stuff yourself silly while hoping it will get better
Imagine if this happened in America
She really would be in shit street
Pun intended

Reactions: 8

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Seen a live on facebook we will concentrate on maths English and take him to zoos cause he likes animals do more activitys same old like she did with Nathan..we will also see her homeschool ava mark my words . They will have no friends she mad

• Wow

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Been away on my holibobs so a bit behind but had to jump on and say this.

Pretending to "give back to the community" for her own inflated ego. She said the Brick Project she was donating food to wasn't open on Saturdays and that "didn't work for them" (erm, hello, you don't sodding work and neither does Andy most of the time) so they decided to put a few things in the box at Asda for them instead.

The items they put in:

1 biscuit selection
2 yellow label pot noodles
1 pack of mince pies
1 pack of the Christmas spiced biscuits
2 jars of pasta sauce
1 small washing up liquid
1 pack of yellow label tortilla chips
1 pack of yellow label chopped tomatoes.

A grand total of £9.96.

Yes, that's it. Way to push the boat out Beggy. All because the charity wouldn't inflate your ego more and allow you photo opportunities on a Saturday. Nobody is impressed.

Screenshot_20231208_185829.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Urgh she does my head right in. She said the kids have only ever had one Xmas dinner and she wouldn't put them through the TRAUMA of eating a traditional Xmas dinner.... get fucked clare , I can't stand it when people use the word trauma like that. Like eat what you want nobody really gives a shit but trauma really! I would say that lasagne is more traumatic then a roast dinner 🤢

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
She barely gets any comments - I’ve not seen anything like what she’s saying .
She's probably been reading them from tattle and adding her own comments into it 🤣🤣 she always says she's not gonna address it again... Then does!! Attention at it's finest. She knows it gets views.

NannyNelly

VIP Member
In the kitchen saying how tired and unwell she's felt for the last couple of months....she's got a doctors appointment today......stood wearing a stupid head band....mentioning she doesn't talk about her physical and mental health online much because it attracts negative comments....flapping her false nails around....talking about other "creators" having to show their medication to prove their illnesses.....she soooooo wants to be another Aimless, an overweight, useless Aimless!! And all this in front of AM and J.....fuck off Claire, you constantly talk about your shoulder, your bloating, your BPD, your abuse of the NHS and a multitude of other ailments.
I thought all those "vitamins" you shoved down your throat every day made you feel soooooo much better.....not a good advertisement for them are you 🤣🤣

Attachments

Disneylover

VIP Member
Ugh she’s live with druggy Lucy Mangey
Lucy always looks like she needs a good scrub 🤢🤢 I see she has a new fella, Mankey must be fuming as he’s made a few sly digs about single parents lately, he knocks me sick especially when he has his top off 🤢
---
Claire’s hair is a lovely colour - but I noticed someone In the comments saying about dye on her forehead and was blocked 😂 I did think the other day how rubbish the hair dresser must have been not to clean it off , it was so obvious.
It actually suits her doesn’t it, why can’t she take any comments that aren’t licking her arse?! I wish she’d get her horse teeth done!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Can't believe this munter is still around trying to be an 'influencer' 64 people watching her cooking live 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
That poor boy... she going to home school him we all know what that did for nathan he goes to work with Andy not one qualification what future will that boy have now ..

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I caught a bit of it, he’s such a gobshite, beggy marching round giving the orders out and he just takes it, I think most husbands would get her to get to fuck and walk out the shop 😂. I can’t get over how aggressive she is!
They’re going away on Easter Monday to a caravan, where does all the money come from with The Florida holiday coming up in the summer?! I know they’re not doing the parks as Claire would never want to (liar,shes too tight to pay) but it’s still expensive and it’s for a longer period this time. It does not add up! Randy Andeee takes times off work constantly, so clearly money is no object for The Hales
People that have this much disposable income should have their rent increased on their social housing or made to buy/ private rent . It makes a joke of the purpose of social housing . Also she’s said before Andy family has money so why have they never bought .