Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Alrighty Tattlers, long time since I've posted but I had to after seeing the latest photos from today's outing.

Those poor children. She has absolutely ruined them. There's only so long you can use the whole "they're tall" excuse. My heart genuinely breaks for them and I doubt it'll be long until AM is pulled out of school too to join "Beggy's School of TikTok Tat and Bad Spelling".

Please please think about what you are feeding your children and the amount you are feeding them. You're causing them so many health issues.

Whilst I'm here, please shave your tash. It's getting out of control.

Screenshot_20240511_202844.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

mumz

VIP Member
I don’t think many of us watch her anymore
She’s so boring
I just catch up with her when I feel like it

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Nobody will ever convince me that Beggy isn't a man in drag. I'm not Jo's biggest fan, but thought this was a good comparison to get my point across. Everything is so unflattering on Beggy because she has no shape (well, potato shape) and looks just like a man would if they were to wear the dress.

Also, Jo states she's a size 24-26. Ain't no way Beggy is a 16-18. Yes, she's lost a little weight recently but she's more a 20 at a push.

IMG_20240604_131614.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I honestly cannot believe this woman. As if the life saving surgery she had wasn't a wake up call... She's continued with her horrific diet, her insane caffeine intake, her huge portions and overall unhealthy lifestyle. It's come back to, pardon the pun, bite her in the arse once again.

Sort your shit out Claire. For the sake of your kids.

Reactions: 8

mumz

VIP Member
Sat on the bathroom floor
In a body suit
Legs akimbo
Lasering her legs
WTF has her life come to?
No wonder Nathan doesn’t want to ever go back to school
IMG_2798.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
So home schooling will consist more of doing activities outside of the home. I feel bad for AM she is being sent to school while J is off to zoos and animal experiences, art club and doing some work here and there in between of the things he wants to learn about

Debas

VIP Member
Poor child in hospital so only posting drafts ? Just be a mum beggy no one needs your drafts

• Wow

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Monday motivation for everyone. Brush your teeth and don't eat triple portion meals. You're welcome.

Screenshot_20240520_123458.jpg

Screenshot_20240520_123419.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

mumz

VIP Member
Be careful lads if we keep on talking about her she might go on another break!
Nah
We keep her going
She amuses us and she won’t quit because she sees that as us winning
There’s no winners only losers
Who are the 3 lovely kids who don’t have a chance in life with a mother who puts herself first
Simples x

mumz

VIP Member
Imagine having Claires life
Hmmm jealous? More chance of hell freezing over
Imagine eating what she eats
Imagine being married to Baseball
Imagine using your kids for views and ads
Imagine wearing what she wears
Imagine having her personality
Imagine having a family and booking your holidays where you want to go regardless of exciting kid related things to do while there but not doing it
Imagine feeding your kids the most rubbish diet ever and ignoring their health needs
Imagine TikTok being your life
Excuse me while I get jealous of a real life friend who passed her degree 2 years ago as a mature student and has since worked herself up to a head of department at the financial place she works at
Her husband died while she was studying, she began the degree knowing his time was limited and she needed to provide for 2 teenagers and a 10 yo
Yeah I’m jealous of and admire things like that
NOT of some bone idle wannabe who’s highlight of the day is how she’s gonna squeeze herself into her latest freebie quilted coat
What was it @NannyNelly said?
Ahh yes
A pig in a duvet

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
I'm sorry if I missed it but what was wrong with her? Does she have bowel disease or something?
History of ulcers
Had life saving operation to remove some
Could have got sepsis
Ignores warning signs
Eats crap
Even ignores rectal bleeding
Eventually goes doctors
They send her to hospital
Gets more ulcers
Comes home
Goes Wetherspoons for dinner
Repeat

• Haha
  • Wow

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Get ready for the show your the one who said your going on a break View attachment 2780969
"Give them a show".......Claire, you give us "a show" on the daily!! You really are a narcissistic biatch, so far up your own arse it's unreal!! Just check your views, likes and comments...most of your vids get barely 10 comments, minimal views and piss poor likes, that is until you show yourself up by posting a rant....what does that tell you? And Andy, you my dear are a fugly, pathetic, under the thumb useless example of a "man".

• Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Although I thought she looked ok, I wish she would not wear those body suits they do nothing for her. The skirt was nice and the hair much better.

Disneylover

VIP Member
How exactly does she think it’s ok to put him all over FB and Instagram but not on Tik Tok?! What’s the difference Claire, apart from trying to gain sympathy and views about trolling on TT, grow up and stop exploiting your kids! All these kids who are exploited on social media will have issues later in life I’m sure, one day they’ll realise they were exploited for money without consent, it’s quite sickening really 😡
I‘ve never known anyone who craves attention so much 🙄