Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Anyone going to be paying for Beggy’s subscription 🤪🤪😂 nah, I didn’t think so, who in their right mind would pay to watch this lazy aggressive attention seeker 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Noticed she turned her comments off 🙄 coz she knows people will blast her for still posting drafts. 99% of normal parents would take a full social media break and maybe say something when they come back. You ain't normal though are you beggy. Your "job" 😅😅😅 comes before everything

mumz

VIP Member
@mumz The photo you put up of her sitting on the floor I took a screenshot to post to 🤣 she hasn’t got a clue how to use that machine. It looks cheap shit and she’s not even doing it properly. She’s saying she will show results in a few weeks but we know she will just shave and lie. Still not getting even 100 likes on her videos. But we are Jealous as it’s her full time jOb…
Have you seen the GRWM one she’s done?
She’s seriously doing the undercarriage up of the bodysuit and filming it for all to see
She may as well be on OF at this point
IMG_2843.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Someone wrote about couldn't eat that cheap food week in week out obviously she reacted lol she spend hundreds on herself got a tattoo yet on her weekly planner feed kids beans on toast for tea this is the reason her younger kids are overweight she keeps on about Jacobs autism food the plate etc but he fine when he eats out spends more money a week on takeaways

mumz

VIP Member
When your waist needs a bigger bra than your boobies
Top is straining at the armpits
But she’s a size 18 ok
IMG_1047.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Popsymay16

Was just coming to say this! What a mardy madam haha. Turn ur live off if u can’t handle genuine bloody comments.
Idiots still sending gifts though!!

Disneylover

VIP Member
She’s round the bend, randy Andeee totally enables her doesn’t he, if I carried on like that on social media my husband would be telling me to get off it! She’s so aggressive constantly, the boys seem quite chilled but I think AM will end up just like her sadly

mumz

VIP Member
I bought my granddaughter a dolls pram for her 8th birthday last year, so I certainly don’t see an issue with it, she loves it!
I bought my grandson one for his 3rd birthday because he loved his sister one, so I don’t see an issue with boys having them either
She just kicks off for the thrill of it

• Heart

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
How incredibly sad is this the poor kids age 7 and age 11
View attachment 2661983
Absolutely heartbreaking why any parent would over feed children. Is beyond me . They like mini Andy and clare
---
Im sure she's been there before 👀
I recognize the front of it
Also doesn't have the best reviews 🤣🤣🤣 scraping the barrel beggy, its embarrassing 🙈
---
Look at the Christmas dinner 🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭 and you want this place to sponsor you beggy and get a free meal 🙈
She readshere decided not to go lol
---
Screenshot_20240101_173033_TikTok.jpg

---
Absolutely heartbreaking why any parent would over feed children. Is beyond me . They like mini Andy and clare
---

She readshere decided not to go lol
---
Screenshot_20240101_173033_TikTok.jpg
Look at the amount of bread for one person no wonder they walking heart attacks isn't that made for buffets where you tear and share lol greedy piggys

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

mumz

VIP Member
Taking the piss with sub only chats
Last time I looked she only had 20 or so in the live
IMG_6979.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Her logic is all that’s wrong with food - they’ve nearly ate all the skinny bars , and that’s a good thing - her actual words . No that’s not a good thing , they might be low in calorie but of full of sweeteners and eating shit loads of them negates the actual purpose. She is so thick.
I'm honestly disgusted she's gone and bought more. I'd love to know her logic of it all. They're basically a chocolate bar 😅 having two a day (probably more) is not healthy whatsoever