Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Im sure she's been there before 👀
I recognize the front of it
Also doesn't have the best reviews 🤣🤣🤣 scraping the barrel beggy, its embarrassing 🙈
Yeah I’m sure they were there a couple of months ago if that for one of their many meals out. Be interesting to see if they reign in the spending, she said on her live very smugly that it’s less than six months to go until they go to Florida for 3 weeks. They must be taking the kids out of school as it’s cheaper than August, maybe they’re going around May half term.
Do we think Shazza has binned her off then as she never mentions her, along with the constant quotes about being hurt?!

Reactions: 7

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
That's disgusting using him for views and for people to feel sorry for her and Jacob 😡😡😡 vile bitch beggy!!! Children being put on social media needs to be banned. They can't consent.. they don't deserve strangers knowing their name. Looking at their photos, judging them, it's wrong. There's a lady I recently unfollowed because she had her 4 year old on rarely, then more and more. Now she said people go up to her in the street and recognize her child and her child was like mummy do they know me from titkok!!!!! That's scary as fucking hell!!!! Kids shouldn't be subject to that! What would you do if a creepy middle aged man came up to your children beggy, in the street and knew their name? You think that's ok? Eh???

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
That kitchen floor is appalling
Is it a diy job of the flooring she was trying to sell from her showcase?
No, that DIY shite was put in the bathroom, toilet and I think she wanted it in their bedroom. They went to B&Q to look at lino for the kitchen. Not only is the join in the middle of the room, he hasn't even cut it back so the pattern/colours match....ffs DG decor did a better job with Emz kitchen wallpaper 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Trauma of a Christmas dinner?
Yet they go Toby and stuff themselves
She’s not full of fat
She’s full of rotting bullshit
What Claire means is she won’t put herself through cooking a roast herself
So just feed them crap like usual
It’s not like Christmas is special or anything to her
Being a good Catholic girl and all that

• Heart

sassy666666

She was proper triggered in her live last night when she was dishing up her slop (evening meal) someone commented on the portion size. It was brilliant she went off on one with Nathan joining in which she thought was hilarious, looking at him with adulation. She’s such a shitty parent.

• Angry

mumz

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is she selling now?
Imagine sitting in your living room with an enormous cup like that with all your nibbles in a little add on
Lolololol
IMG_4130.jpeg

• Haha

nathan25

VIP Member
Merry Christmas you little legends, Thank you for all the laughs you have gave me and everyone always being here for each other no matter what we are going through. I hope you all have a lovely day with your families. ❤

Scare as for you I hope you shit your Indian curry out all day 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Have a look mount Wigan it's called she commented under a picture of the fish and chips
Just had a look, for gods sake it’s a bloody hungry horse pub, I can review it now without going! Chips processed frozen shite, fish processed frozen shite, there you go beggy I’ve saved you a job
---
Hopefully in 2024 her big brand deal with Go GiGi will result in them sending her clothes that actually fit her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
No one has made a comment about AM having a pram , she’s only 7 , that’s normal for her . What’s not normal is letting her have a you tube channel and the size of the girl.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Wow she's on one this morning 🤣
Get off the moral fucking high ground beggy about driving and going live... Pandy drink drives you fucking moron!!!
Someone made a comment and she said don't come at me coz I'll come back 10 times harder.
Fuck off you wet wipe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Lol here her latest post fb
I have made the decision not to share the new bedrooms of the kids now sadly some people just can’t let just enjoy sharing things I have received a vile message about my boys so now nothing will be shared for there privacy
Sorry guys more food content and days out will follow I was so excited to share this with you all but I’m not now or ever growing a account anywhere for people to judge my children you will see so much of Jacob on here Nathan is 16 and free to make his own mind up and Ava-Marie will be about now and then
Some people need to get a life and just enjoy family stuff and REAL LIFE I’d love to see yours lives the ones that say this stuff
By the way autism is ASD this stands for autism spectrum disorder the big word spectrum means it’s a wide spectrum and there all different
!!!! Go and educate yourself on autism masking outlet comfort zone
Well nothing was written on here about her borefest so we can't get the blame for once.

mumz

VIP Member
Showing her dirty minge off again shes lifted her top up to show the camel how Nathan can walk around eith his friends and not be embarassed by his mum and in her latest night out in haven entertainment ava marie is clspping and she is huge
View attachment 2854518
OMG !!
I remember a while back her talking live about police and James/isthisyouhuh zooming in on her lady parts and how disgusting it was lolol

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
The moneys not from TT shop
She’s been stuck on 11.5k sales since Christmas
And that 11.5k sales is over a year plus
Do we think randy Andeee’s Auntie is bank rolling them maybe? It defo doesn’t add up!
---
People that have this much disposable income should have their rent increased on their social housing or made to buy/ private rent . It makes a joke of the purpose of social housing . Also she’s said before Andy family has money so why have they never bought .
How much rent for a council house in Skem, 400-500 a month maybe? That’s a lot less than most peoples mortgage these days I think. They‘ll be getting every benefit going but it still doesn’t add up! They could afford private rent the way they spend.
---
Just seen the ADHD Gummies video, Nathan feels like a different person, oh fuck off beggy, if those shit gummies cured ADHD there would be a shortage like there is of PROPER medication, she boils my blood!

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I can understand her worrying about high school for him , but before she decides anything she should speak to the send/ pastoral . She was all excited for Nathan to homeschool and bought a desk etc but it didn’t work out - at least he had some time at secondary school . She’s keen to homeschool Jacob at the moment but it will be different when reality sets in.

mumz

VIP Member
Lol here her latest post fb
I have made the decision not to share the new bedrooms of the kids now sadly some people just can’t let just enjoy sharing things I have received a vile message about my boys so now nothing will be shared for there privacy
Sorry guys more food content and days out will follow I was so excited to share this with you all but I’m not now or ever growing a account anywhere for people to judge my children you will see so much of Jacob on here Nathan is 16 and free to make his own mind up and Ava-Marie will be about now and then
Some people need to get a life and just enjoy family stuff and REAL LIFE I’d love to see yours lives the ones that say this stuff
By the way autism is ASD this stands for autism spectrum disorder the big word spectrum means it’s a wide spectrum and there all different
!!!! Go and educate yourself on autism masking outlet comfort zone
So he says this every now and again
It doesn’t last
The kids will be full on back on screen

zyxwvu

VIP Member
The size lies continue. These jeans are hanging on for dear life. So tight and the zip keeps falling down. Don't know what's worse, her constant camel toe or her constant moustache.

Screenshot_20240517_134611.jpg

Screenshot_20240517_134752.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow