Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popsymay16

Poor Nathan can you imagine being a 16 Yr old lad growing up in a world that revolves around social media and your mum.is posting her bikini.bod for thousands of people to see, share and save. I have 4 boys my eldest is 19 and I could never
SpongeBob square pants

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Disneylover

VIP Member
Andy's that exhausted he needs a few days to recover 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus these two 🤦🏼‍♀️ shell deffo stick the unhealthy stuff out the way of the camera 🙈
They really are ridiculous, randy Andeee hardly ever does a full week in work it’s so odd. Yeah, she’ll 100% hide the shite out of the way defo 🤪. Another thing to add to the list of their never ending spending, all three kids bedrooms done up. I wonder if she’s bought any new bedding for her own bed, every time she films from bed it’s the same one, scruffy cow. I haven’t watched any of her fb stuff so not sure what they spent but it’s January, people are normally skint or careful with what money they do have and then you have beggy doing all the bedrooms up on top of a £15K holiday. Something wrong somewhere 🤔

sassy666666

She’ll do anything for views, engagement and sympathy. Complete idiot. She’s such a thicko though, what do you expect. Not a brain cell in sight.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Putting a full update on AM on FB and getting her to do a thank you video for all the well wishes...
Wow beggy... Wow!!! I'm honestly lost for words with you 😡😡😡😡

• Angry

Disneylover

VIP Member
Aww again a attention post lol so predictable
Watch more content recommended just for you. you have mental health stop keeping on about it ..always out
What’s the point in filtering the comments then addressing them anyway, she’s so stupid. She can’t help herself can she

mumz

VIP Member
Claire got upset on shopping live?
What a surprise
She probably got upset she can’t eat what she wants anymore lololol
I missed all comments because I didn’t watch the live lolol
Anyone catch it?
EDIT
I just saw she said she went alone
Wowwww so brave Claire
Nobody to bark orders to and run around collecting your shopping

nathan25

VIP Member
Poor Nathan can you imagine being a 16 Yr old lad growing up in a world that revolves around social media and your mum.is posting her bikini.bod for thousands of people to see, share and save. I have 4 boys my eldest is 19 and I could never
What the Fu## 😳 Nathan’s matés definitely going to rip the piss in to him 🤦‍♀️
She’s an embarrassment. I’m not being funny but who in their right mind is going to buy one of them bikinis after seeing her in them.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
She said in the shopping live she was going to get her nails done again and it was the first time she has gone to get new nails before they need doing. How much is a set £40? Yet buys the cheap shit to stay in a tight budget... I would rather my family ate decent meals then get my nails done AGAIN.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Someone posted in daddy mays thread and it just resonated with beggy so so well.. she'd do wonders taking their advice.
They posted something along the lines of
There's a police officer on tiktok who talks about how dangerous it is putting your young children online. Shows where their pictures and videos and up. In the hands of "pedalos". You wouldn't want a 50 year old stranger coming up to your child in the street saying their name and how much they love to watch them, so why is it ok to do it online?! Because that's what is happening. They never think about that side of it as they're too blindsided by the likes, the money and the need for validation from strangers. These kids need protecting. These parents are more bothered about the trolls online.. when they should be looking at the bigger picture. If they didn't exploit their children (and that's exactly what they're doing) no matter how much they won't admit it, there'd be no trolls. There'd be no people advocating for the safety of these kids. Not just yours beggy, there's many many others. It's been said on here about little wren and how her pics ended up on the dark web and her mum still chooses to put her child on the Internet with thousands saving videos of her. Do you have any idea who's saving your children's videos and pictures beggy? Stop exploiting your kids for financial gain and likes. It's dangerous 😡😡

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Here we go using Jacobs autism again how all of a sudden does he not want to go for a meal never stopped him in the past he wants to stay home and probably play on ps5 she obviously needs attention again today .. always something with her

Disneylover

VIP Member
View attachment 2995365
---
Ridiculous her reacting to someone saying Aldi Tesco cheaper surprised she not called the lady a troll and block her I'm a family of 4 one has moved out now but we shop wherever we fancy Sainsbury's Aldi Tesco Asda wherever you shop prices are similar we spend 150 for a family of 3:she is spending 150 4 a family of five she could spend more and not worry about cost if she didn't eat out so much lol instead of buying yellow label
Oh dear, she’s defo having one of her episodes isn’t she 🙄

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
To be fair she has lost a fair bit lately ( makes not much difference because she is sooo ugly from the inside)so beggy maybe time to start feeding your poor not so lirrle kiddies & your big muscle hubby a bit better to save them ? Nothing in that for you ? No maybe not then.
She must have had a stern warning from the hospital about her stomach as she’s actually stuck to her diet for once! Agree, why is she still feeding them all utter shite?!

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Claire...

Tattoo ✅️
Hair ✅️
Nails ✅️
Treadmill ✅️
Clothes ✅️
Shoes/boots ✅️
Hair products ✅️
Skin care ✅️
Tik tok tat ✅️

Ava Marie

Pj's ❌️

Says it all really 😏

• Angry
  • Wow

Disneylover

VIP Member
Have you seen the GRWM one she’s done?
She’s seriously doing the undercarriage up of the bodysuit and filming it for all to see
She may as well be on OF at this point
View attachment 2703595
Nathan must be mortified, I bet his mates rip the shit out of him because of her antics on social media.
How can randy Andeee afford to take a week off work unpaid in January of all months?!
Claire, when you read this, change your bedding it must be crawling by now 🤢🤢🤢

Popsymay16

Another date day which includes shopping and yet another meal out! Really relatable there Claire. Surely this never ending pot of money will dry up soon with her only doing shit tok shop & Andy barely working part time…