Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just out of the hospital - possibly should be resting at home not posting on Socials - however!!!!!! Posted a video all dressed up of out todo some birthday activities 😂😂 but it’s not till next week, unbelievable this massive massive man-women is… 6ft 4, size 24 clothes size 10 feet, whole garlic bread, 20 inch pizza slice, eating go GG wearing belly bigger than your hips and tits, brown toothed walrus’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Showing her dirty minge off again shes lifted her top up to show the camel how Nathan can walk around eith his friends and not be embarassed by his mum and in her latest night out in haven entertainment ava marie is clspping and she is huge
IMG_4768.jpeg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I won the title guys lol ok so lets recap
Fat, stodge, pork, clothes busting at the seams, spend, spend, spend, no friends again, SH, manic episodes, clapping back
Yada yada yada

• Heart
Reactions: 10

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Figured out why Nathan was grounded. His tash was better than Beggy's and she got jealous.

Seriously Claire, please wax it, bleach it, shave it or something. You already look manly enough without it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

mumz

VIP Member
They’re going out for another meal on New Years Day, will that be the fourth meal out in a week? Something doesn’t add up with this lot, £15K holiday too 🤔
---

She said the other week she can’t wait to start a diet in January, then she said on a video yesterday she’s not going on a diet, make it make sense beggy 😂
Of course she’s not going on a diet, she is obsessed with food
The only time you see her truly happy with a real smile on her face is when she’s stuffing bacon or the likes in it

I know there is meant to be a benefit cap but my neighbour is a lot like Beggy, she misuses the NHS
Acts very entitled
She’s a single mum around 40 in age and has 2 kids around 12 and 9
She milks the system and is very vocal about it
She gets DLA for 2 kids around £510 each per month
She is carer for 1 around £70 per week and her sister is carer for the other
She gets rent etc paid
She gets PIP for herself around £230 per month
She gets a motorbility car a Qashqai so shes given up the money for the mobility part
She gets community broadband which is a cheap tariff
She gets UC about £2000 a month because she gets a special payment for having problems that mean she cannot work
I’m not saying her kids don’t have autism, its what she claims for, they probably do
But she does go after everything there is money wise
She has a council house and the council just put a brand new kitchen in for her including new appliances
Last year she got new windows all around
She’s just come home from a 10 day family holiday in Lanzarote
Oh and on top of all that she goes to the food bank at the local church every Monday and they give away the most amazing food parcels
And she’s always in full glam, hair, nails, fashion etc

• Wow
  • Angry

Disneylover

VIP Member
How long do we give it before there’s a problem with the school for Jacob come September, I’d give it a week if that

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Comments off on her shopping live because people were telling her the cream she bought wasn't proper cream it's made with butter milk and oil, many people were agreeing she got shitty and turned them off so what is the point of being live. She literally cannot take any type of criticism can she. Marks and spencers quality is really good, they wash up lovely and last ages. Can't justify that but will on a dinner full of fat for them all stupid cow
---
She's got a right cob on 😅
She's such a fucking child honestly. She's as bad as Manley 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
OMG she just got some more skinny bars and Pandy said we got loads. She said they nearly all gone because everyone been eating them which is a good thing. 😳 didn’t she buy boxes of them yesterday?
Fuck off! 8 boxes gone in a day 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 that's disgusting 😡😡😡😡😡

• Wow

mumz

VIP Member
And on that farm he had a pig , E-I-E-I-O
With a oink-oink here and a oink-oink there
Here a oink, there a oink, everywhere a oink-oink

IMG_4378.jpeg

• Haha

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I was wondering why the comments were off , she’s such a loser . Fancy turning them off because of that - talk about throwing your toys out of the pram !

• Heart

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Her logic is all that’s wrong with food - they’ve nearly ate all the skinny bars , and that’s a good thing - her actual words . No that’s not a good thing , they might be low in calorie but of full of sweeteners and eating shit loads of them negates the actual purpose. She is so thick.

• Angry

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
That's crazy £2400 ish a month ? No rent or council tax to pay & help from rishi that wage earning tax payers were not entitled to ?
I love my job & even with really bad health couldn't sit at home all day but it seems like the pay is really good.
Claire should not be getting pip
She can cook wash herself
Goes out every week
Needs reporting