Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Her logic is all that’s wrong with food - they’ve nearly ate all the skinny bars , and that’s a good thing - her actual words . No that’s not a good thing , they might be low in calorie but of full of sweeteners and eating shit loads of them negates the actual purpose. She is so thick.
I'm honestly disgusted she's gone and bought more. I'd love to know her logic of it all. They're basically a chocolate bar 😅 having two a day (probably more) is not healthy whatsoever

Reactions: 8

nathan25

VIP Member
Can’t believe this 4ft man was threatening to beat people with bats when the bat is probably bigger that him. His belly is getting bigger by the week.
Well let’s see if scare is all over our FYP then as she’s so famous she will be in everyone’s videos won’t she 😊🤣

• Haha

sassy666666

Imagine being home schooled by that imbecile! She’s hardly educated herself. She needs to go back to school to learn how to spell. She’s totally deluded and failing those children in so many ways.

mumz

VIP Member
If my belly was like that
You could not pay me enough to try that on
I’m all for confidence
But it would have to be flattering too
IMG_3297.jpeg

IMG_3300.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
really sounds like ava could hsve diabetes coz clare said she will onow more in 6 weeks so they probs have to monitor blood and keystones at home i know this cuz of family member and you have to test different times of day if that little girl got diabetes her mum needs be very ashamed of herself and the whole family will have to sort themself out anyway i hope its nothing serious with the little girl

Debas

VIP Member
Such a FUCKING IDIOT ! Do you really think it's best for him to put him out there more on your FB & insta ? How dare people make him hide ? Absolutely fucking shocking you are shocking ! So any issues he does have are now gonna be amplified & shown to the world for your likes & comments ? ? Even if he does 'consent' I am 100% definitely positive he will not understand the ramifications behind saying 'yes I do want to be in this video' hang your head in shame you absolute disgrace of a mother & baseball give your head a wobble put your foot down & sort your life & your wife out for the sake of your children. I don't even watch her at all anymore just catch up here sometimes but I bet anyone local to her or people who know the kids still watch for a giggle, not as funny when you consider the affect she will have on the poor kids.

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Comments off on her shopping live because people were telling her the cream she bought wasn't proper cream it's made with butter milk and oil, many people were agreeing she got shitty and turned them off so what is the point of being live. She literally cannot take any type of criticism can she. Marks and spencers quality is really good, they wash up lovely and last ages. Can't justify that but will on a dinner full of fat for them all stupid cow
---
She's got a right cob on 😅

Attachments

• Haha

Popsymay16

Absolutely she is definitely better than the beg she used to be! Her TikTok is now basically a shopping channel & she’s still a massive smug bitch who thinks her shit don’t stink !

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I enjoy donating anonymous and have done for a long time. It gives me huge satisfaction and I don't need thanks or anyone to know. It does not need to be Christmas to be a good person. Stop drink driving batty, that would be the best gift you could give.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
She says andy has to have 2 weeks off work it should be 4 weeks but they cant afford for him to take that time off yet they can afford a £15,000 holiday with spends to usa and a week in a caravan in uk and as well as that good luck getting holiday insurance with clares insides, avas chest and whstever else needed

Disneylover

VIP Member
All hail the wise one soapboxing to 12 people on fb live. Did we know she is a really good mum who always puts her kids needs before her own ? ? ITS ALL OVER HER MH NOTES !

Have you forgotten oh wise one that you actually SH that time & shouted poor little bullied Jacob for help (on a live with beggy manley at the time) or when you openly spoke about your scars & said the children know all about your struggles ? Telling us while he is in earshot that he is not bullied because he's on SM & he suddenly starts making noises for attention from you (probably to shut you up droning on which worked for a min) you should be ashamed of yourself your a disgrace of a mother & I don't believe you even believe some of the shit you come out with.
I watched a bit of the live back, you’re right she’s absolutely deranged! The way she rants about trolls and bullies in front of those kids is shocking, sadly they’ll turn out just like her because her dreadful behaviour is their example. Someone came on saying Jacob is being bullied because of his weight, she was ranting saying it’s not and weight wasn’t mentioned, she later said he’s been called dumb. Obviously any form of bullying is horrendous but I bet she’s just taken him out of school without giving them a chance to sort it, she always says the school are amazing, what’s different now?! She will be the talk of the staff room, I guarantee it, I’ve worked in schools and there a plenty of parents who kick off but I guarantee Beggy will be one of the worst, she’s so aggressive. She said Jacob has to eat processed food and whatever he fancies due to his autism and it’s not her fault he’s overweight, I wonder what her excuse is about AM then as she has no additional needs?! I hate to mention a child’s weight but she is insufferable with her aggressive attitude. She thinks she’s right about absolutely everything, won’t be told a thing. Big randy Andeee said he’d love to bump into some trolls, he’d shit himself, he’s a big shithouse 😂 the kip of his skin head too 🤢🤢😂. She said bring the trolls on because she has an answer for everything, she’s fucking mental 🤣

Popsymay16

Not even a tank top is it? Basically her underwear 🤢
I wish we could report her account for basically just being a selling site 🥱
But I guess as it’s them she’s selling it’s not an option!
I barely even hate watch now it’s soo bloody boring

mumz

VIP Member
The charity giveaway didn’t go to plan lol
The Brick one had to be dumped in the chsrity box in Asda so no publicity
The church one looked like they didn’t really want to be filmed, so that looked a give and go
The hospital one had to be left at reception and the receptionist didn’t want to be on camera
As for it’s fine to give yellow label because you eat it Claire
It’s fucking Christmas
If you’re gonna make a fuss about giving, then give a nice treat it’s not going to cost you too much more

She only had 3 Baily’s, as you will know she isn’t a big drinker ( just eater ) but as we know they will most properly be 3 pints of Baily’s! - ps who would come round to spend time with her, she has zero emotional intelligence and only cares for herself!