Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Another day off for Ava her attendance must be awful but don't worry Claire will home school her with her terrible spelling
She mentioned that she has some sort of update on insta about what’s going on with her and that Ava Marie is going back on mon but I don’t follow her insta

Reactions: 4

mumz

VIP Member
Looks rank. Did you see her over the knee boots? She said Andy will love them and she was going to send him a photo of her with them on 🤮 someone said wrap them up and give them to him Christmas Eve!
Ewwww that pie 🤢
The colour of it
Do we know why she’s cooking meals in the morning?
I actually get all my meals prepped before 9am most mornings, not cooked but if I was making a pie I would get the filling sorted and the on the side veg washed and chopped
If a stew its already on low by midday
If a roast all the veg is prepped
Just the actual meal is cooked fresh for the time we want to eat it, I’ve always been like that lol
Apart from one time at band camp, oops couldn’t resist….
One time I cooked a whole apple pie from
scratch at 3am because I couldn’t sleep 😃
As for Claire using a whole bag of potatoes for that one meal, I peel a whole bag and keep in the fridge in a bowl of water and it lasts me the best part of a week

Reactions: 3

mumz

VIP Member
Oh look
The first time Claire's mentioned going up a size
I would say she’s more a size 24 at least
IMG_2307.jpeg
IMG_2308.jpeg

mumz

VIP Member
Oh dear… just popped on her live only 61 viewers 🤣 She can’t do the 3xl coat up but she’s blaming her nails hahaha
Bless her little job MLM company in comments trying to push her to sell the products.I bet she didn’t sell one coat. So a live for nothing. No scare still not a job.
What’s wrong with her hair? I know its flimsy to start with but today it looks totally lifeless and bluuuuuggg

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Also beggy... How hypocritical of you, to say poor Kate (God bless her) deserves the space and privacy she's asked for... Yet there YOU and other fuckwit creators go... Doing tiktoks about the poor woman!!!! Disgusting how many are using her for content right now. Vile vile vile
Also... She didn't have to say anything sooner!! It's no one fucking business! She's not like you who puts every part of hers or her children's illnesses all over the internet 😡😡😡😡
Exactly.....it has absolutely sweet FA to do with anyone outside Kates immediate family.....and for those pressing to know what is wrong I say one thing.....fuck off, and then fuck off even further. Employment law regarding sickness and absence from work even says YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DISCLOSE THE REASON!! So quite why the heck Kate should've said something sooner is to appease the nosy twats among us!!

Attachments

• Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I chopped her head off because thats what we do here isnt it but then i felt uneasy posting the rest of the shot because the little girl is either developing or its just the extra weight on her but lord almighty what has clare done to this poor little girl shes not tall ahes sadly very round and uncomfortable looking in her clothes
View attachment 2930055
View attachment 2930065
Heartbreaking :(
That poor baby 😭😭😭

nathan25

VIP Member
They are going away Monday to a caravan holiday. Well what about the dog? They going to leave Lucy are they? She’s unwell bless her and still hasn’t been to the vet 🤬
It will be a week of takeaways and eating out next week I guess as she will not cook in the caravan!

• Wow

nathan25

VIP Member
Buying a £80 hoover. She don’t even need! Pretending she don’t know what’s it the box yet she ordered it 🤣 someone have called her out.
Also why is she doing video responses to people about her and Pandy. Ffs they don’t even get a lot of likes on the videos yet she’s still doing them! Her page has gone so shit no one is interested 🤣👏

Attachments

• Haha

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Stated on her Instagram that they're considering home educating Ava Marie next year 🙄

When is she going to realise that SHE is the problem. Feel sorry for the school.
She’s stated before that her EUPD /BPD means she cuts people off , so could she possibly be over reacting to bitchy , girl behaviour maybe. Ava Marie is no shrinking violet.