Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Feeding him up so that long tall lady doesn't steal him hahahaha

Can't remember her name sorry help mumz
Andy follows Tall Girl Penny
A beautiful tall slim young woman who dresses risqué and does a bit of OF

Reactions: 3

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Yet another video on "troll" comments 🙄 saying she deleted 4 or 5 yesterday 🤣 you're obsessed beggy. Go work your frustrations off on your treadmill

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Giving false information out AGAIN 🙄
Saying Nathan takes one vitamin a day in the morning yet the next video says two a day. Telling people how she forgot to take them on holiday and he was like a different child 😡
She’s giving false information.
She said Jacob takes the kids one but the doctor said due to his height and weight he could take an adult one. Says it all scare!
No way are them stupid gummies helping her ADHD kids. She’s full of shit and needs reporting.
Shes a fucking disgrace of a woman. Shes the type of person who'd sell a dead bird to a blind person if she got money off it

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Her live this morning. If I could jump through the screen and punch her I would off.
She said on food Friday her and Pandy will be having fish. Jacob and AM brand and toast as they love that 😳
She said if Nathan wants meat he can eat it away from her house he can go out and eat it.
Yet wasn’t she eating meat with Pandy on Ash Wednesday? Few weeks ago!
She is so full of shit.
Advertising gummies for children. Saying Jacob falls to sleep within minutes of taking them. But she will only give them to him on school nights as she don’t believe in medicating kids 🙄 Make it make sense Scare.
She also gave AM one last night and she fell to sleep within 15 minutes.
She needs reporting for all this false information. She talks absolute SHIT!
Give the fuck over beggy! They're a placebo effect, vitamins take weeks / months to get into the system and see a difference, if one at all. They're not a work straight away thing 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a dick
Selling lies to make pennies

• Heart

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
Of course it does .. yet again broadcasting about Nathan being grounded lol so embarrassing for him god knows what he did she forgets that boy has no qualifications and has to spend rest of his life with Andy decorating lol don't she want any more for her son. Yet again plastering them children on social media because let's me honest without troll responses she has nothing . I feel for the younger two ending up no qualifications cause on a few years Ava will be homeschooled this morning gobbing off because the school make her tie ava hair up .. we all know why schools like hair up to stop spread of head lice she makes me laugh lol
---
Oh and so proud she called police on her own son shame she wasn't concerned about their education lol
What's Nathan done?

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Obviously can't keep up with the Jones, whoooops sorry, Aimless.....just like the Birkdale bike M&S won't be collaborating with either of you....I bloody love M&S, quality over quantity is what I say, and if you stopped eating out at every opportunity Claire £12 for a pair of pjs wouldn't seem so "expensive".