Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nathan25

VIP Member
Can't believe what I just saw beggy has wrote to the place she is going to for her new years meal to let them know this will be her first food review 🤣🤣🤣 she trying get free food now because she a big influencer 🤣🤣🤣🤣
No she hasn’t? 🤣 stop it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

secret life

VIP Member
Nobody will ever convince me that Beggy isn't a man in drag. I'm not Jo's biggest fan, but thought this was a good comparison to get my point across. Everything is so unflattering on Beggy because she has no shape (well, potato shape) and looks just like a man would if they were to wear the dress.

Also, Jo states she's a size 24-26. Ain't no way Beggy is a 16-18. Yes, she's lost a little weight recently but she's more a 20 at a push.

View attachment 2973857
🤣 Don't think any of these creators should do try on hauls . Jo uses the slimming filter so I expect she's bigger in real life but does pull of dresses pretty well compared to beggy . She needs to find her own style that suits her cus she's wearing PJ's and dresses that doesn't suit her . Pjs look like there for teenagers not 30+ year old women

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Happy Easter everyone . Just watched the you tube channel why is she allowing ava whose 7 to do it why os she still feeding a 7 year old who is clearly overweight with medical issues such crap food who cares about your easter table laden with sugar no treat for the kids they eat shit every day

nathan25

VIP Member
I see she has no concern over what she feeds ava again eating out can't wait to see outfit she wearing to see mandi Fisher
---

Probably the dla money ir cost living payment come in
Is Mandi Fisher tonight? She thinks she’s a celebrity I swear. She was talking about going on a live and I think she thinks everyone there will know her 🤣

mumz

VIP Member
Yeah I’m sure they were there a couple of months ago if that for one of their many meals out. Be interesting to see if they reign in the spending, she said on her live very smugly that it’s less than six months to go until they go to Florida for 3 weeks. They must be taking the kids out of school as it’s cheaper than August, maybe they’re going around May half term.
Do we think Shazza has binned her off then as she never mentions her, along with the constant quotes about being hurt?!
I think Shazza is long gone
Meeting them in person must have been traumatic lol
Please don’t tell me she’s now a food critic and going to do reviews as her new content
I think she wants to muscle in on RightGuys territory as he gets a fair few freebies and deals
Mind you, Beggy doesn’t seem to stick anything out long enough to make it go somewhere
She’s been at TT shop about a year
She’s sold about 9000 items
Even if she got £1 per item, that’s not a years wages
Or £2 per sale is still not a good income for an annual wage
Plus the agency are usually on 20% of the sales too

Disneylover

VIP Member
Wow if only healthcare professionals knew about the latest shit she advertising it would save nhs thousands how can you say they help with anxiety you know what to do false advertising sad thing is some people will buy them
What was she trying to flog based on bullshit this time?!
I see she’s referred to herself as a size 16-18, she looks like she’s lost a small amount of weight but no way she’s a 16, pull the other one beggy

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Obviously can't keep up with the Jones, whoooops sorry, Aimless.....just like the Birkdale bike M&S won't be collaborating with either of you....I bloody love M&S, quality over quantity is what I say, and if you stopped eating out at every opportunity Claire £12 for a pair of pjs wouldn't seem so "expensive".
Yet she'll spend 8 fucking pounds on chocolate - sorry - snack bars. And God knows how much on titkok shit that all comes from shein and never lasts. Selfish selfish fuck. That's what she is

mumz

VIP Member
Why is she advertising having a shit in M & S toilets the dirty cow. She don’t even shop in there but will run in when she got the shits 🤮 She is saying about introducing new foods… That’s a lie. She’s still eating the same old shit.
She has no boundaries on social media
Sells her kids for views
Shows herself in her knickers and bra
Takes a shit and it’s content