Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Drink driving again are you Pandy. Vile. Let’s hope he don’t end up like Lloyd. Looks like Edens TikTok days are over. She used to always comment on Edens posts so she will probably say “We all make mistakes” 🙄
How can she allow him to drink drive knowing her kids are in the car. 😡 Imagine he causes an accident.
Disgusting the pair of them. Every single time thwyre out for a big meal, why can't he just have a soft drink. Selfish cunts that's what they are who think they're above the law.
Maybe have a good long look at this image that's been circulating social media... Who's taking you home
Stop being selfish, irresponsible fuck wits 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I’ve noticed the way that she talks and her mannerisms are a bit like she’s copying this single mamma. Also , we’ve had 2 story times since her day out at tik tok - I wonder if that’s something they were taught to do whilst they were there to drive up their views and engagement.

Madamex

VIP Member
I'm sorry if I missed it but what was wrong with her? Does she have bowel disease or something?

Popsymay16

Ewwww that pie 🤢
The colour of it

I actually get all my meals prepped before 9am most mornings, not cooked but if I was making a pie I would get the filling sorted and the on the side veg washed and chopped
If a stew its already on low by midday
If a roast all the veg is prepped
Just the actual meal is cooked fresh for the time we want to eat it, I’ve always been like that lol
Apart from one time at band camp, oops couldn’t resist….
One time I cooked a whole apple pie from
scratch at 3am because I couldn’t sleep 😃
As for Claire using a whole bag of potatoes for that one meal, I peel a whole bag and keep in the fridge in a bowl of water and it lasts me the best part of a week
Oh absolutely I’ve done this a few times if I’ve got a busy day, fitting in with work etc. Just curious as to why Claire has been - not like she’s busy out to work or even busy wfh
---
She's had busy evenings this week (nativity, hospital appointments etc).
Ahh I see - Thankyou

NannyNelly

VIP Member
The whole family will be painters lol
I hope Andy is paying Nathan the going rate for an apprentice decorator.....or is he just taking advantage of free labour? I also hope Nathan has better work ethics than his part time father....he is the only decorator I know who takes time off at the drop of a hat.....all my decorator friends are inundated with work and have to turn work down!!

Attachments

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Deleted video because someone wrote about her tiktok at hospital she such a attention seeker she won't be writing on tiktok updates on ava but may share on Facebook Watch more content recommended just for you. probably cause I posted it here lol

Fificoolkid

Had her hair done and all she's done is scraped it back. What's point in having a nice bright colour and scraping it back scruffy.

As if she sent AM to school with noodles. What the actual. Disgraceful

nathan25

VIP Member
She’s live in Asda and AM said I had them cereal for Christmas. Scare said back yes I put 3 boxes in as a joke then quickly put her hand over her mouth and said I mean Santa did! AM said “oh Santa is not real well I did think it could be you”
Scare starting laughing saying oh no I’m not ready to accept this yet! Well why the fuck did you laugh for Scare and not say you done the stocking but Santa done some presents! Is AM 7? Hope she knows AM will now go to school and tell everyone Santa is not real!

• Wow

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Dose? Or does scare 🤣
Just seen her in little skimpy shorts 🤦‍♀️ poor kids having to watch her.
Also I see Pandy was drink driving AGAIN on their valentine date night. It wasn’t just down the road either.
Honestly he needs reporting. He's done it too many times now 😡😡😡 irresponsible fucking bellend

• Angry

secret life

VIP Member
Thought the vitamins have been the best thing ever and AM hasn’t had one day of school since taking them 🙄
My kids are fussy so I spend money on expensive probiotics and elderberry syrup we've had sickness but no coughs or temperatures all year . She gives her crap vitamin chew tablets from god knows where .
---
Thought the vitamins have been the best thing ever and AM hasn’t had one day of school since taking them 🙄
My kids are fussy so I spend money on expensive probiotics and elderberry syrup we've had sickness but no coughs or temperatures all year . She gives her crap vitamin chew tablets from god knows where

nathan25

VIP Member
Drink driving again are you Pandy. Vile. Let’s hope he don’t end up like Lloyd. Looks like Edens TikTok days are over. She used to always comment on Edens posts so she will probably say “We all make mistakes” 🙄
How can she allow him to drink drive knowing her kids are in the car. 😡 Imagine he causes an accident.

• Angry

mumz

VIP Member
Why was she ranting I don't watch her very often.
I rarely watch her anymore, well not daily anyway
I catch up a few days at once
I just watched the rant
Shes saying she won’t put the kids on TT so much, fast forward a couple of videos and she’s got Jacob doing an ad
Where’s the logic?
Oh I know
In her pocket

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
She's no fucking clue.
Big boned 🤣 funny how most of you were all skinny at one point, so did your bones grow with your waist line 🤔🤔🤔🤔
---
@Lazy Sunday its this huge bowl. So you put the noodles in. AM had two packs. Poor boiling kettle water in and they stay warm. How the hell do she take this to school though as she would have to carry it. Unless she puts it in a ruck sack. How embarrassing. All the kids will be having a packed lunch and AM pulls out a fucking saucepan 🤦‍♀️🤣 Scare sort your head out. AM will be home schooled next! Scare thinks the noodle pot is amazing as it got a phone holder in the top so you can watch your phone whilst eating noodles! At the end of the video you can see AM with her phone on the pot.
She'll over promote that as well coz of the views it's got.
Money money money 🤑

nathan25

VIP Member
I think Jacob said
Can I tell them that I ate the corn
I thought he said that too. Why would they tell him he’s definitely not able to say it? Do she not want anyone knowing he tries new food as she makes out his Autism is so bad he can only eat shit food!