Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Jo just came up on my fyp. I don’t follow her but she have said she a got a xxl in the tracksuit. Scare said she got a xl. Don’t believe that for a second.
Also no way is Scare a 18. I’m convinced she’s a 24 easy.
I notice she’s now being sent plus size clothing now too.
That Jo has said before she’s a 24-26

It’s the way Scare says there’s so much room in clothes she could size down
Ermmmm no lol
Clothes are meant to have a bit of room and not everything you wear needs to be stretched to capacity

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

mumz

VIP Member
Two packs of mince for a pie? She’s saying a school play is more important than exams in year 6 🙄 loads of kids in her live saying they are in year 8/9 etc.
How many potatoes? WOW!!
5 in my house too and that would do us 4-5 days probably the week
I pack of mince, probably the 500g size would be enough for a pie for us

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I’m so confused by her latest Facebook post - I can’t make any sense of it at all. Definitely seems like something is going on either with her or the kids which is a shame really.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Imagine using your overweight kid to advertise food for you and showing her eating that to the tinternet
It's disgusting. She doesn't even know who's saving it. Wren Eleanors mum has a video of her 3 year old saying I swallowed it, is that ok. It has thousands upon thousands of saves, likes and shares 😭 she knows what she's doing and beggy is no different with that video of her YOUNG CHILD. Making noises like that while eating. You're wrong beggy. Think about who is watching and saving it 😡😡😡 protect your bloody child!!!

• Angry

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Poor dogs a huge inconvenience for the selfish cow
Videos have to be over a minute long now to be paid, daddymay did one and it was 59 secs and he was fumin coz it had loads of views and couldn't get paid for it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
What happened to her lifestyle change? Btw beggy... Those protein yogurts are a farce. Full of sugar and greek plain yogurt prob has more protein in it. You'll be ill again before you know it eating all that shit. No one needs to spend £6 a week on fucking skinny bars!

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Alrighty Tattlers, long time since I've posted but I had to after seeing the latest photos from today's outing.

Those poor children. She has absolutely ruined them. There's only so long you can use the whole "they're tall" excuse. My heart genuinely breaks for them and I doubt it'll be long until AM is pulled out of school too to join "Beggy's School of TikTok Tat and Bad Spelling".

Please please think about what you are feeding your children and the amount you are feeding them. You're causing them so many health issues.

Whilst I'm here, please shave your tash. It's getting out of control.

View attachment 2929690
Where have you been 🤩 hope you're ok!
No one can be arsed with her shit anymore. She's a bigger dick than ever before 😡 selfish beggy fuck

nathan25

VIP Member
Live in Asda she’s fuming as it’s packed. Well stop recorded and put your phone away you absolute weirdo! She just said she’s got a whole pack of beef mince just for Ava-Marie 😳 WTF! Her and Pandy got two packets of turkey mince! So that shop she got yesterday was just one days food. Apart from skinny bars that are for a few days. No wonder her diet out the window. They must of ate all them crisp in a day 😳

• Wow
  • Haha

nathan25

VIP Member
Live now and cooking potatoe cakes. She got two out the pack and said “Shall I have 4?” I would if I wasn’t live so yes I’m going to have 4 and 2 eggs! Telling people she’s having cooked breakfast Christmas Day then chocolate all day then a curry! She’s getting paper plates to so no washing up 🙄

Attachments

• Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Claire the trousers are see through and awful and Pandy needs a diet. How dare he call the lady who commented thunder thighs 😳 Scare took the batteries out the salt as someone commented saying it would be funny. He then called her Thunder thighs 😡
Put the camel toe away

• Haha

Nikki27

@Lazy Sunday its this huge bowl. So you put the noodles in. AM had two packs. Poor boiling kettle water in and they stay warm. How the hell do she take this to school though as she would have to carry it. Unless she puts it in a ruck sack. How embarrassing. All the kids will be having a packed lunch and AM pulls out a fucking saucepan 🤦‍♀️🤣 Scare sort your head out. AM will be home schooled next! Scare thinks the noodle pot is amazing as it got a phone holder in the top so you can watch your phone whilst eating noodles! At the end of the video you can see AM with her phone on the pot.
it's not this pot 🤣 it could be next but no it's a smaller pot that came in a bento box I'm sure it's meant for soup 🤣

• Haha