Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Why the hell is she giving her daughter 2 packets of noodle I hate to say it but watching her eat them makes me feel sad for her doesn't her mother see how overweight her children are my grown up son wouldn't eat two packets so why the hell is ava and claires sarcastic comment about how she uses the pot she says been brought up on noodles we can see also she eats tidy prawns salmon and her kids are fed processed shit day in day out
Imagine using your overweight kid to advertise food for you and showing her eating that to the tinternet

Reactions: 2

nathan25

VIP Member
She went to Toby carvery a few times and kept tagging them. Probably hoping for a free meal but never got it and now she’s messaging other places saying she will be doing a good review. She will try anything for a AD. Scare no one wants you or your family advertising. Your agency MLM company don’t even get you any work. 🤣 the only thing she is getting is clothes to small for her or cheap shit that’s sold on Temu.
She said a couple of weeks ago she’s going to do big changes with TikTok shop and sell different things. Please don’t say she’s going to sit doing make up and try sell that 🤣

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Keeps saying it has good reviews but when you click on the reviews they don’t say anything about the effectiveness
I can't find any reviews on tiktok either.
They need banning from false advertising shit like that. Shameless beggy!

nathan25

VIP Member
Jo just came up on my fyp. I don’t follow her but she have said she a got a xxl in the tracksuit. Scare said she got a xl. Don’t believe that for a second.
Also no way is Scare a 18. I’m convinced she’s a 24 easy.
I notice she’s now being sent plus size clothing now too.

Attachments

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Shes taking “me time” again because it’s important to put herself first sometimes
She’s going on a solo trip in September because it’s so important to do something for herself and she deserves it because she is so proud of herself
Not said where she’s off too. Probably in the UK somewhere but I get a feeling she wants to go off to Lourdes
They thing is it's all about her the majority of the time lol

mumz

VIP Member
A size 18 for s a size 18 right?
It’s the way she says she’s the largest size of a size 18
That means she’s not an 18 she’s a 20+ because a size 18 is too tight