Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise surprise they are arguing with someone yet again. I'd say they are a pair of entitled brats.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It doesn’t add up to me either.. I wonder if Julien’s parents are wealthy through dirty money. She complains that the renovation took so long because of money but then also says that what she spends on handbags is not enough to finish the renovations? 2 luxury handbags over 3000£ a piece a month is exactly pocket change and then she also spends on clothing etc..
You absolutely do not need constantly new Chanel and Hermès handbags to be able to be an influencer. Of course its nice to have but SO unnecessary to have it in every single nude colour..
I’m sorry but if you’re in the public eye at least get your hair done and fix your teeth rather than handbags that bring no ROI
You guys have a point 🤔

She mentioned more than once how she had to slow down the renovations due to money but she is consistently buying new bags. So, it doesn't add up.

Reactions: 9
You guys have a point 🤔

She mentioned more than once how she had to slow down the renovations due to money but she is consistently buying new bags. So, it doesn't add up.
Years ago Claire or Julien mentioned Julien’s father coming from meager means and becoming v wealthy. The property she constantly humble brags about (flat in London, flat in Paris, family home in Nice, etc.) is all from his family. Their home in Essex? Also from his family. It’s obvs Julien comes Julien isn’t even working outside of his assistant role w Claire and her projects. People who flaunt things like Hermes or family homes tend to have v little themselves. All show, no go. Claire spends on Hermes because she can. Those other hauls are zero expense for her, everything is gifted. If you didn’t have a mortgage and 99% of your shopping was free due to gifted items, you’d have the $ to buy Hermes each month as well.
You guys have a point 🤔

They’re all show and no go. The homes belong to Julien’s family. Renovations come from Claire and Julien, which is why they are incredibly cheap w it and their home looks so tacky. A moveable island in your dressing room? No thank you. Most of Claire’s lux hauls are PR which frees up $ for her Hermes addiction. Claire works, Julien does not. How do we think his lux travel agency has been doing since March 2020? It’s all smoke and mirrors.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
It doesn’t add up to me either.. I wonder if Julien’s parents are wealthy through dirty money. She complains that the renovation took so long because of money but then also says that what she spends on handbags is not enough to finish the renovations? 2 luxury handbags over 3000£ a piece a month is exactly pocket change and then she also spends on clothing etc..
You absolutely do not need constantly new Chanel and Hermès handbags to be able to be an influencer. Of course its nice to have but SO unnecessary to have it in every single nude colour..
I’m sorry but if you’re in the public eye at least get your hair done and fix your teeth rather than handbags that bring no ROI
She’s a lot like that imbecile influencer, Chase Amie, who keeps buying Chanel handbags for IG content but scrimps on home decor and eating out. So so tacky. I’d rather forego a handbag than not enjoying my life going to nice restaurants and seeing friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Couldn't give a crap about Hermes bags. I never notice what bag anyone has. Could be from a designer or Primark. A bag is a bag to me 🤣.

Reactions: 3
Why is is always guess what I bought????? Couldn't give a tit. It is always something for a scandalous amount of money. How many bags etc can one person need?

Reactions: 6
Why is is always guess what I bought????? Couldn't give a tit. It is always something for a scandalous amount of money. How many bags etc can one person need?
You should go and look up that influencer I mentioned earlier, she’ll wind you up even more when you see the bags she buys. Go on, I dare you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Claire and Lorna Luxe… what a combination - between them they could give Anna bey lessons on how to tie down a rich man 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It is extremely immature. She acts like a petulant 12 year old. She also fishes with her Insta queries to weed out potential haters, “Would you like to see such and such?” With ’yeah’ or ‘don’t care’ options. So childish.

This is from a video clip. I say nothing.
She’s def pregnant again, just as everyone suggested a while ago when she was wearing her awful sweatshirt dresses. God help us.

Claire and Lorna Luxe… what a combination - between them they could give Anna bey lessons on how to tie down a rich man 🥴
OMG Lorna Luxe. Is she perhaps the original YT/IG chav?! Whoever buys her tacky clothes, allegedly made via slave labor in China, should think about their values (and taste).

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s def pregnant again, just as everyone suggested a while ago when she was wearing her awful sweatshirt dresses. God help us.

OMG Lorna Luxe. Is she perhaps the original YT/IG chav?! Whoever buys her tacky clothes, allegedly made via slave labor in China, should think about their values (and taste).
Yes, def pregnant ! Speedy Gonzales Paris is, he doesn’t look that speedy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t wait for her to pick another name she can’t even say correctly!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Claire is always shading someone :LOL: this is aimed at Flavia. I thought they were friends at some point, I remember Claire went on a South of France trip when Flavia owned Spotted On Celeb but just seen they don’t follow each other. I wonder what happened there.

24441058-6882-4B81-8E21-64E7DF3C8116.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Claire is always shading someone :LOL: this is aimed at Flavia. I thought they were friends at some point, I remember Claire went on a South of France trip when Flavia owned Spotted On Celeb but just seen they don’t follow each other. I wonder what happened there.

View attachment 776264
lets be real… Clare only entertains friendships that come with benefits!

Reactions: 7

View attachment 776264
Why is she shading someone that she doesn’t follow? Quite clearly stalks them all

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.