Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand how she affords all these designer bags? She could buy a house if she sold all of them!!

Reactions: 7
What was she going on about not getting back into the UK for 2 days??? I'm lost

Reactions: 3
What was she going on about not getting back into the UK for 2 days??? I'm lost
She’s not articulate in the slightest is she?!

She showed herself getting her first jab right at the beginning of the year due to her asthma, so surely she’s double jabbed and there’s no need to isolate… unless Paris isn’t fully vaccinated 🤷🏼‍♀️? And that’s what she was getting at, that he’d need to isolate in the UK and wouldn’t be able to go back after 2 days?

There you go, confirmed she named her baby after a Hermes store. I can’t believe Michael Coste posted a photo with her. She must be masturbating to that post right now.

Wanted to add: for those who aren’t into Hermes, an appointment with Michael is a huge deal. I wonder what her connections actually are, since she is so vile, it’s shocking they gave her the time of day! Obviously this is why she rushed to Paris, got a blowout, etc.
If you get an appointment with Michael you are guaranteed the bag you want. He usually deals with the uber rich and famous clients.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't mean to down on someones looks. I actually think Claire is pretty but her teeth still don't look any different. I wouldn't have noticed if she didn't make such a deal about getting them fixed that time. She must have spent thousands on them and they still look the exact same. If it were me I would be looking for a refund.

Reactions: 5
I don't mean to down on someones looks. I actually think Claire is pretty but her teeth still don't look any different. I wouldn't have noticed if she didn't make such a deal about getting them fixed that time. She must have spent thousands on them and they still look the exact same. If it were me I would be looking for a refund.
I also don’t like to go down the route of criticising people’s looks not everyone is blessed with supermodel features but it’s the fact she always looks so unkempt for me. She doesn’t look like she looks after herself at all, her hair always looks dry and unbrushed, nails are all bitten down and roughly painted, skin looks sallow and you can tell by her legs she’s fitness shy. Basically take away the designer clothes and she’s a scruff.

Reactions: 13
She’s not articulate in the slightest is she?!

She showed herself getting her first jab right at the beginning of the year due to her asthma, so surely she’s double jabbed and there’s no need to isolate… unless Paris isn’t fully vaccinated 🤷🏼‍♀️? And that’s what she was getting at, that he’d need to isolate in the UK and wouldn’t be able to go back after 2 days?
I wouldn’t be surprised if Julian is an anti-vaxxer. He seems like the elevator doesn’t hit the top floor.

She didn’t spend a penny. It was sponsored. Claire, like every other “influencer” gets nearly everything but in-store Hermes purchases for free. This is why the love of influencers baffles me. While they’re getting rich not spending a penny, their followers are going broke swiping up. Moronic.

If you get an appointment with Michael you are guaranteed the bag you want. He usually deals with the uber rich and famous clients.
Claire is guaranteed the bags she wants from her store in London. You’ve got to hand it to her. They say Hermes wants a particular customer which she certainly doesn’t fit, but she gets what she wants.

I agree she spent thousands on lingual braces, obviously she had to go for the most expensive option rather than getting Invisalign.
Maybe she had them removed? As her teeth haven’t shifted at all.

The video of her son in front of the sign with her chanting “Honore” sounding like the right Essex chav that she is at a football match.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The video of her son in front of the sign with her chanting “Honore” sounding like the right Essex chav that she is at a football match.
You’ve got to lol when you hear Hermes’ marketing machine say they only offer bags to the kind of clientele they see as the perfect Hermes customer. What about a luxury brand and Chavette Chanelle go hand in hand? Let me say, Michael Coste has been a fame bleep for years w his IG w tacky celebs and influencers, but I didn’t realize he too was raised in a trailer.

Does anyone else find it strange that Hermes is very much against resellers and yet an exec at the brand would be photographed w a woman whose work is to promote resellers of Hermes?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes, he is the director of external relations and "VIP whisperer". That is why I wonder what her connections actually are. Her following is not spectacular, why do these extremely high end brands give her the time of day. Perhaps the familie de paris is much more wealthy than we think. Crazy to think a few short years ago she was filming herself running all around town trying to get any bag. Michael himself is 66 btw, he just photoshops himself to be 40.

You’ve got to lol when you hear Hermes’ marketing machine say they only offer bags to the kind of clientele they see as the perfect Hermes customer. What about a luxury brand and Chavette Chanelle go hand in hand? Let me say, Michael Coste has been a fame bleep for years w his IG w tacky celebs and influencers, but I didn’t realize he too was raised in a trailer.

Does anyone else find it strange that Hermes is very much against resellers and yet an exec at the brand would be photographed w a woman whose work is to promote resellers of Hermes?
Good point - it's so strange that they associate with her despite that she promotes a reseller. Perhaps she was able to convince him that she was "special" due to the fact that she named her son after the store, and their relationship is nothing more than a photo. But I do agree with you, I am a VIP of my local boutique for the first time this year. I just purchased some fine jewelry last week, then I saw this post and rushed here. To see such a foul influencer who is actually also quite a nasty person promoted by this brand makes me think twice about spending so much there again. The bags are nice, but this is tacky.

Hear hear. At least someone with a decent sense of analysis. I know a lady who founded an upmarket second hand web shop. Despite being a prime Chanel customer, she no longer gets event invitations. They are outspokenly against the secondhand market and they instigate many legal battles to fight it. Their arguments are everything from the sites enhancing counterfeit to unlawful use of logotypes in their marketing to piggybacking on their reputation.

Makes no sense that Hermes on the one hand prints prohibitions to resell on their receipts and on the other has their executive pose with an outspoken rep of one. Maybe he’s a connection of her husband’s?

Hear hear. At least someone with a decent sense of analysis. I know a lady who founded an upmarket second hand web shop. Despite being a prime Chanel customer, she no longer gets event invitations. They are outspokenly against the secondhand market and they instigate many legal battles to fight it. Their arguments are everything from the sites enhancing counterfeit to unlawful use of logotypes in their marketing to piggybacking on their reputation.

Makes no sense that Hermes on the one hand prints prohibitions to resell on their receipts and on the other has their executive pose with an outspoken rep of one. Maybe he’s a connection of her husband’s?
I honestly think these big brands are in on it. Hermes honestly LOVE resellers bc it drives the frenzy up for in-store offers and a bunch of desperados buying their crappy ready to wear and ugly jewelry with the hope of getting a store offer. It’s all a part of the machine, and Claire helps them. Think about it. There are more chavs out there than wealthy, sophisticated shoppers, and those chavs follow the Queen chav, Claire. The more chavs that chase that Birkin, going broke for a store offer, the more money Hermes makes.

PS - Look at how chubby and unhealthy Julian is, going out until the wee hours of the morning for boys nights. People don’t get this from nowhere. His family is new money, clearly, and tack-y.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Claire's new Kelly is the colour of baby poo - who would want that colour bag? Hideous!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Claire's new Kelly is the colour of baby poo - who would want that colour bag? Hideous!
It is all for the name. It could be made out of poo and they would buy it. All for show....the more lux labels the better with this one. She covers herself in labels and it just leaves her looking cheap.

I love it. Tobacco is a gorgous classic color and you can easily pair it with bordeaux, any kind of green, grey, navy or beige. In the back of my mind I keep on thinking she wanted an old money caramel kind of color, like the gold she already has, but will probably murder the bag by wearing it with the usual washed out colors she always wears.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.