Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lets be real… Clare only entertains friendships that come with benefits!
Exactly and as soon as that person sets some boundaries and those perks are gone, Claire feels she’s has been wronged and starts her passive aggressive posts.

WHAT trend is this other woman starting? A basic Hermes bag with a basic sweater dress that doesn’t fit well? I don’t even understand.

What is the trend even supposed to be? That woman looks like a q-tip.
Yes, but so long as you’re carrying an Hermes bag it’s fa-shun in Claire’s eyes. So basic it’s painful.

Claire is always shading someone :LOL: this is aimed at Flavia. I thought they were friends at some point, I remember Claire went on a South of France trip when Flavia owned Spotted On Celeb but just seen they don’t follow each other. I wonder what happened there.

View attachment 776264
Claire used to be Flavia’s personal shopper (lollll) and is essentially everything Claire wishes she was. That’s why they had the fall out. Claire will always be the bargain basement version of what she’s envisions herself to be. Poor chav.

Reactions: 11
It’s soooo obvious she’s shading Flavia but LAUGHING OUT LOUD that she used to be Flavia’s personal shopper. That explains a lot. Atleast Flavia always looks well put together, Claire always looks a mess and people only follow for the Hermes bags. That’s why she knows she has to keep buying them instead of sorting her very basic house out.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s soooo obvious she’s shading Flavia but LAUGHING OUT LOUD that she used to be Flavia’s personal shopper. That explains a lot. Atleast Flavia always looks well put together, Claire always looks a mess and people only follow for the Hermes bags. That’s why she knows she has to keep buying them instead of sorting her very basic house out.
👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼 This! Claire would have no following if (1) she didn’t appear with Lydia at the very beginning and (2) she didn’t have Paris’ family who bankroll their life which allows her to spend her “extra $” solely on Hermes.

Reactions: 10
Who is Flavia?
I typed flavia on insta and clicked on the first account that came up. On the third feed picture there was a white knit dress and a Craie Kelly so I deduced it was her 😅. @flaviastuttgen

Claire is always shading someone :LOL: this is aimed at Flavia. I thought they were friends at some point, I remember Claire went on a South of France trip when Flavia owned Spotted On Celeb but just seen they don’t follow each other. I wonder what happened there.

View attachment 776264
This is adult women trying to turn Instagram to the school playground again. No, you won’t get first prize for having been able to dress properly and as an adult woman you come across very thirsty looking for confirmation beyond the like race. Even if in this particular case she was defending someone else it just shows you she doesn’t think enough praise is given to those who deserve it, including herself.

I feel nasty for saying it but I find Ingrid gets way more appreciation than she deserves. Hermes bags, Cartier jewelry, Bottega shoes and knitted dresses with swipe up links ad nauseam.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This woman will be equally insufferable with this next pregnancy. I totally understand restraining from informing the universe within the first three months or so, for obvious reasons, however after that, you are just.another.pregnant.woman. This is not unique, ground breaking stuff. The whole gender reveal/not telling I'm pregnant/not telling the name is immature and embarrassing. Honestly, no one cares. Carrying on like it is a bleeping national secret just makes you look like a conceited, entitled wanker. Oh wait, Claire in a nutshell.

Reactions: 8
Yes… and the way she has it set up as a private Instagram is absolutely pathetic. She seriously needs to grow up!
It’s also a ridiculously tacky name. Like when you’re at school and you’re pretending what to name the magazine you’re pretending to edit or the fashion line you’re putting together.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think this Rue Sloane has dragged on ridiculously?
I just want to know if she is going to make replicas of the super pricey pearl tops and sweaters she bought from vintage buyers in the US. If the price is right, I might consider buying one. I do enjoy some of her fashion and even though not everything she wears looks great on her frame, she does have an eye for style.

<I’m sorry, please don’t slag me off. 😞😞😞 I liked her style when it was denim, nice shoes, feminine tops, and a classic bag.>

• Sick
It doesn’t add up to me either.. I wonder if Julien’s parents are wealthy through dirty money. She complains that the renovation took so long because of money but then also says that what she spends on handbags is not enough to finish the renovations? 2 luxury handbags over 3000£ a piece a month is exactly pocket change and then she also spends on clothing etc..
You absolutely do not need constantly new Chanel and Hermès handbags to be able to be an influencer. Of course its nice to have but SO unnecessary to have it in every single nude colour..
I’m sorry but if you’re in the public eye at least get your hair done and fix your teeth rather than handbags that bring no ROI
You’re right her constant talk about spending her own money doesn’t add up. She has a small following and few ads. Just be honest and say it’s your husbands family money that grants you this level of spending. Oh and the constant name dropping of the Paris flat and South or France house../ we get it!!! You have homes in France. It saddens me sometimes that someone as dumb and uneducated as her lives this luxury life because of who she entrapped to marry. And he even seems like such a nice guy too.

Reactions: 13
I just want to know if she is going to make replicas of the super pricey pearl tops and sweaters she bought from vintage buyers in the US. If the price is right, I might consider buying one. I do enjoy some of her fashion and even though not everything she wears looks great on her frame, she does have an eye for style.

<I’m sorry, please don’t me off. 😞😞😞 I liked her style when it was denim, nice shoes, feminine tops, and a classic bag.>
I meant **s-l-a-g** but hag works as well I guess. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You’re right her constant talk about spending her own money doesn’t add up. She has a small following and few ads. Just be honest and say it’s your husbands family money that grants you this level of spending. Oh and the constant name dropping of the Paris flat and South or France house../ we get it!!! You have homes in France. It saddens me sometimes that someone as dumb and uneducated as her lives this luxury life because of who she entrapped to marry. And he even seems like such a nice guy too.
Or like, just don’t say anything? It’s not really anyones business where anyone gets their money from. Granted we will all still speculate on here but that’s where these instagram idiots falls short trying to prove themselves.

Reactions: 5
It’s crazy how much money she spends though? If his family are giving her the money, how much are they giving her? The amount she drops on clothes is ridiculous. I mean today she went to that Hermes sample sale and didn’t even seem to really want any of the stuff she bought. Then you take into consideration the extension and all the expensive and ugly furniture she’s bought to fill it. It’s not like she seems to even rent out that London flat of hers. Just crazy how much money she seems to have 😂

It’s crazy how much money she spends though? If his family are giving her the money, how much are they giving her? The amount she drops on clothes is ridiculous. I mean today she went to that Hermes sample sale and didn’t even seem to really want any of the stuff she bought. Then you take into consideration the extension and all the expensive and ugly furniture she’s bought to fill it. It’s not like she seems to even rent out that London flat of hers. Just crazy how much money she seems to have 😂
Claire doesn’t buy anything BUT Hermes and Chanel, and only if it comes from the boutique. Her clothing hauls are all PR, a number of their ugly furniture and home decor pieces are gifted or heavily discounted.

Imagine if you had no mortgage (or rent), and all you had to cover are your daily expenses and bills. Imagine if you didn’t have to think about your children’s school tuition or retirement savings because your family will pay the tuition and your inheritance will cover your retirement. That’s Claire, because of the $ coming from her husband’s family.

In reality, she’s married a buffoon who was clearly coddled. Now that’s her job. Ick. I actually think Claire works hard, angling any way she can to achieve the life she’s longed for (read: ability to buy and buy and buy physical things) with the hope she will shed the poor upbringing. It’s obvious she’s trying to prove something, but to who? Regardless of what she will be able to buy or the home/s she lives in, it will always be obvious from the way she looks, speaks, acts, etc. that she is that little girl from subsidized housing in Essex. It’s all quite sad really. What a shell of a life.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.