Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire's new Kelly is the colour of baby poo - who would want that colour bag? Hideous!
Picture, please?
I am one of the lucky ones that was blocked (and doxed) by Mrs. Chav - such a honor! I feel important.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Claire's new Kelly is the colour of baby poo - who would want that colour bag? Hideous!
Haha! I had a good laugh. Who would want a K25 Retourne? The bag is incredibly small, smaller as a Retourne and will lose shape so quickly and be a big blob of … poop! You meet w Michael Coste and THAT is what you get?! That wasn’t a dream bag. A mini Kelly in a hard to get color would’ve been a dream bag for her, but she needs to keep playing that game. Good on, Claire! AND she “has another one coming”. The hoarding.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG I just watched the video. Can you imagine needing to pack up all your bags and bring them somewhere “safer” every single time you leave on holiday. THAT IS NOT POSH, PEOPLE! This is Essex where she knows she’s a glaring eye sore walking around w her lux bags. If you can truly afford this amount of lux, and will be living in a nicer, safer area, you have someone at your home OR a real security system. Imagine living that life? She’s more concerned w her bag collection than keeping her family safe.

Let’s also acknowledge people w so many flats in so many cities/countries who cannot afford onsite staff or a good security system. She is such an eye roll. Thank goodness for Julian and his family. Claire may hustle but if they had actual real world bills, she’d maybe have one Hermes bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That's the color of the tit stains I have to clean up after one of the people I live with (I hate sharing flats but can't afford to live on my own).
I still love the color but I just know that she will mess up wearing it. How this woman works in fashion is beyond me.

Screenshot_20210914-212944_YouTube.jpg

The white, the pink, the blueish grey, what is she thinking? Just smack on some navy, beige or grey and you are set for life. Any greene or red if you want to spice it up will do. Just as the picture a couple of pages before, she is wearing nude pumps and a light outfit and pairs it with a black mini kelly. You just want the world to notice your pricey and very hard to get bag but you do not have to that by making it stand out like a sore thumb. She could have easilly worn a bag that suited her outfit better. Just as she paired her almost white bag with lots and lots of black. It just does not go together at all. I love her bags but really think she is some sort of colorblind.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still love the color but I just know that she will mess up wearing it. How this woman works in fashion is beyond me.

View attachment 764153

The white, the pink, the blueish grey, what is she thinking? Just smack on some navy, beige or grey and you are set for life. Any greene or red if you want to spice it up will do. Just as the picture a couple of pages before, she is wearing nude pumps and a light outfit and pairs it with a black mini kelly. You just want the world to notice your pricey and very hard to get bag but you do not have to that by making it stand out like a sore thumb. She could have easilly worn a bag that suited her outfit better. Just as she paired her almost white bag with lots and lots of black. It just does not go together at all. I love her bags but really think she is some sort of colorblind.
She reminds me of Dorit for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She recently had money and has to wear it all at once to show us that she made it.

She end up looking like a mess because they don't even go together.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Claire has an unhealthy obsession with France 😂 calling her husband Paris when his name is julien ( I don’t believe for a second she wasn’t the one to nickname him that, no person would call themselves after the city they live(d) in) calling her son Honore, I wonder what the next child will be called 🙈

OMG I just watched the video. Can you imagine needing to pack up all your bags and bring them somewhere “safer” every single time you leave on holiday. THAT IS NOT POSH, PEOPLE! This is Essex where she knows she’s a glaring eye sore walking around w her lux bags. If you can truly afford this amount of lux, and will be living in a nicer, safer area, you have someone at your home OR a real security system. Imagine living that life? She’s more concerned w her bag collection than keeping her family safe.
She can’t blame anyone but herself/julien though. They put their personal address on companies house so of course anyone can find their house and knows exactly what they can find in her wardrobe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why has she got to stand like such a twit when taking photos of herself? Does she think we can’t see her trying to contort herself? The bent praying mantis leg thing is just bizarre.
she has to keep her legs apart like that in photos to be able to photoshop them herself later.

Reactions: 4
Title suggestion: Hermes bags and dripping gold, does not have taste and dresses old

Hi there, I am posting here for the first time as the new bag has tipped me over the edge.
Her finances and they way she says makes "her" money doesn't add up at all.
No other "blogger" "stylist" is buying this much luxury items and claiming they make money through blogging and being a stylist. I understand she might be getting a discount on some things, and everything shown on screen must be written off by tax? Still dropping this much coin doesn't add up at all, luxury promise surely isn't paying her a wage that equates to what she spends? On the house renovation, some of it looks very cheap, but it still would have costed a lot, maybe they borrowed on their property to finance that? How can you go from driving around in a borrowed mx5 hunting down a hermes bag a couple of years ago, to being a rolls royce ambassador and being an hermes or chanel every other week, Im so confused.

Reactions: 16
Hi there, I am posting here for the first time as the new bag has tipped me over the edge.
Her finances and they way she says makes "her" money doesn't add up at all.
No other "blogger" "stylist" is buying this much luxury items and claiming they make money through blogging and being a stylist. I understand she might be getting a discount on some things, and everything shown on screen must be written off by tax? Still dropping this much coin doesn't add up at all, luxury promise surely isn't paying her a wage that equates to what she spends? On the house renovation, some of it looks very cheap, but it still would have costed a lot, maybe they borrowed on their property to finance that? How can you go from driving around in a borrowed mx5 hunting down a hermes bag a couple of years ago, to being a rolls royce ambassador and being an hermes or chanel every other week, Im so confused.
It doesn’t add up to me either.. I wonder if Julien’s parents are wealthy through dirty money. She complains that the renovation took so long because of money but then also says that what she spends on handbags is not enough to finish the renovations? 2 luxury handbags over 3000£ a piece a month is exactly pocket change and then she also spends on clothing etc..
You absolutely do not need constantly new Chanel and Hermès handbags to be able to be an influencer. Of course its nice to have but SO unnecessary to have it in every single nude colour..
I’m sorry but if you’re in the public eye at least get your hair done and fix your teeth rather than handbags that bring no ROI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.