Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t checked in on her Instagram in a long time and my reaction is 😳.
Everything is meh with a touch of bad mood.
Her kid contents is uninteresting and annoying - a kid banging on the table is not fun to watch neither if your eating next to them nor on stories.

Reactions: 8
Haven’t checked in on her Instagram in a long time and my reaction is 😳.
Everything is meh with a touch of bad mood.
Her kid contents is uninteresting and annoying - a kid banging on the table is not fun to watch neither if your eating next to them nor on stories.
Exactly. If it was anyone elses kid she would say they were been rude and should control their child and not have him banging the table :ROFLMAO: . OK when it is Oni (is that what she calls him). She will be one these parents that her son will do no wrong and it will always be the other kids fault.

Reactions: 6
Claire’s latest video: “I live mainly in the city.” Where?! In your 1 bedroom flat? Who is she kidding?! They’re holed up in that Essex home. If so proud of Essex, why the lie?

Also, Claire does not understand what cost per wear means. “I always think about my purchases, I always think of cost per wear.” in reference to yet another new “low end” YSL bag. How do you say you’ll get a lot of wear out of a new bag when you’re sitting in front of SIXTY bags no one can wear enough to drop that cost per wear number.

The elevator doesn’t go to the top floor.

Exactly. If it was anyone elses kid she would say they were been rude and should control their child and not have him banging the table :ROFLMAO: . OK when it is Oni (is that what she calls him). She will be one these parents that her son will do no wrong and it will always be the other kids fault.
Claire is that parent who thinks “it takes a village” means she can kick back and have everyone else raise her child. Oni-Bear will be a complete entitled brat, just like her husband.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but WHAT is she wearing in her latest post?? She’s lost the plot.

Claire’s latest video: “I live mainly in the city.” Where?! In your 1 bedroom flat? Who is she kidding?! They’re holed up in that Essex home. If so proud of Essex, why the lie?

Also, Claire does not understand what cost per wear means. “I always think about my purchases, I always think of cost per wear.” in reference to yet another new “low end” YSL bag. How do you say you’ll get a lot of wear out of a new bag when you’re sitting in front of SIXTY bags no one can wear enough to drop that cost per wear number.

Claire is that parent who thinks “it takes a village” means she can kick back and have everyone else raise her child. Oni-Bear will be a complete entitled brat, just like her husband.
Wait, what? I thought she lives in London, am I missing something? Does she actually live in Essex?

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but WHAT is she wearing in her latest post?? She’s lost the plot.

Wait, what? I thought she lives in London, am I missing something? Does she actually live in Essex?
Yes, that home where she films every single video is in Essex. The home where she’s doing all the renovating and adding the extension is in Essex. She and Julian have a 1-bedroom flat, where she filmed a few videos, in London but her saying she’s from London and her family spend most of their time there is not true. She drives to the park because it’s a schlep in Essex and she’s lazy. At least that part was accurate.

• Wow

She is clearly delusional. She buys so much stuff that she can't wear them enough to even justify the cost per wear statement. I have 2 capsule wardrobe and I can't wear everything. As long as Julien will enable her she will continue to be delusional. I am wondering how his parents react when they hear about her spending habits?

Im actually surprised that she doesn’t have a 2/3 bed apartment in London, guessing with the dogs it would be a issue.
She also seems to drive to London, that would cost a lot for the congestion charge and parking as most places you can only stay a hour or two so have to keep moving the car.

Reactions: 7
Wow I had no idea! Yet another case of how fake Instagram is, and that it is all smoke and mirrors. She really does portray it so differently, like the house she’s doing the renovations on, with the garden and the baby bedroom is an exclusive London postcode. What a fraud! Obviously I did wonder how she could have a garden near to a field of horses in an exclusive London postcode? Also, she’s lived in that house long enough to sort that awful garden out. Her house is extremely basic considering it’s Essex not central London. She would buy new handbags yet repeatedly say she can’t afford the extension she wanted. It’s all very odd?!

There's nothing wrong with living in Essex and not in London. Sophie Shohet lives in Virginia Water, Surrey. Real estate there costs around £2,000,000.00 up, and she has the capability to fund her lifestyle.

Claire absolutely melts down on socmed when someone comments on her Essex accent.

What is it with people being ashamed of their working class background? Is Essex a bad place in the UK?

Reactions: 1
There's nothing wrong with living in Essex and not in London. Sophie Shohet lives in Virginia Water, Surrey. Real estate there costs around £2,000,000.00 up, and she has the capability to fund her lifestyle.

Claire absolutely melts down on socmed when someone comments on her Essex accent.
Virginia water is extremely expensive and exclusive - I don’t think it’s in the same league as Essex unless I’ve misunderstood the comment

Reactions: 4
Virginia water is extremely expensive and exclusive - I don’t think it’s in the same league as Essex unless I’ve misunderstood the comment
What I'm trying to say is that you can have a luxurious life anywhere in the UK that isn't in London. Claire is so desperate to make us believe she lives in London, but in reality is in Essex.

She's so defensive when it comes to being from Essex.

Reactions: 9
Last grid post is silly and represents everything I dislike in a parent - clout chasing and projecting that on your kid. I know it’s supposed to be cute and tongue in cheek but instead it shows off her own insecurities.

Reactions: 2
I’m still reeling from that child not wearing a life jacket on any of his boat trips !!! is she pregnant again lots of pics holding handbags in front of tummy like they do in tv soap operas. Sorry if it’s been discussed I just dip in and out of her account .

IMG_20210903_212205.jpg

She definitely wanted to dress ala Princess Diana and Duchess Kate, but she ended up dressing like Sarah Ferguson. That dress is so 80's lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is clearly delusional. She buys so much stuff that she can't wear them enough to even justify the cost per wear statement. I have 2 capsule wardrobe and I can't wear everything. As long as Julien will enable her she will continue to be delusional. I am wondering how his parents react when they hear about her spending habits?
I don’t think they mind. His parents are new money and, given their son, I imagine they’re just as tacky and showy with their money.

View attachment 743139

She definitely wanted to dress ala Princess Diana and Duchess Kate, but she ended up dressing like Sarah Ferguson. That dress is so 80's lmao.
“Pure elegance” and Claire “Tacky to the Core” Chanelle don’t go hand in hand. This outfit. Claire dresses as if she’s a 6’ tall thin model and she’s, uh, the complete opposite.

View attachment 743139

“Pure elegance” and Claire “Tacky to the Core” Chanelle don’t go hand in hand. This outfit. Claire dresses as if she’s a 6’ tall thin model and she’s, uh, the complete opposite.

I don’t think anyone is knocking the country. They’re (myself incl.) are knocking Claire for literally stating in a recent video that she is FROM London and her family spends most of their time in the city. I’ve lived in San Francisco for 20 years and I don’t say I’m from SF. When people ask me where I’m from I say I am from New York and now live in SF. Some people don’t have to be fake.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.