Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it is pretty obvious that she doesn't want to be reminded that she is not from a wealthy background. She keeps lying about working hard and how to achieve her lifestyle while all she did was marrying a rich man.
There are women who worked their way up, and are enjoying the fruits of their hardwork. It's an insult to them for Claire to compare herself to them. Claire should shut up, and learn French ffs!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes it is pretty obvious that she doesn't want to be reminded that she is not from a wealthy background. She keeps lying about working hard and how to achieve her lifestyle while all she did was marrying a rich man.
Just own it, nobody really cares 😂

Reactions: 6
I keep trying to watch her content thinking "It's going to get better." But she is so hard to watch. She keeps interrupting herself and get easily distracted as if she had the attention span of a child. Also, the saliva thing is unbearable. What is she holding in her mouth that she has to do that noise every 5 seconds?

She is lucky that her husband is supporting her career because if it wasn't for the unlimited hauls her channel would have been dead a long time ago. Also, the way she treats her husband is questionable. This guy is funding her entire life yet she treats him like a child.

Reactions: 12
YES to this! She loves the frump look, but it only works on 6’ tall thin women. But are we at all surprised? Claire thinks her teeth and face work will help her not look like her mother. Good luck, honey!
What does her mother look like?

What does her mother look like?
I post no hate about her Mum. A true Essex lass she is. She comes across really sweet (although completely clueless) in Claire’s vids. Totally orchestrated by cu*t Claire to make herself look smarter than her family. No wonder one of her sisters wants absolutely nothing to do with her fraud online presence. I would be so embarrassed 😳 too.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I post no hate about her Mum. A true Essex lass she is. She comes across really sweet (although completely clueless) in Claire’s vids. Totally orchestrated by cu*t Claire to make herself look smarter than her family. No wonder one of her sisters wants absolutely nothing to do with her fraud online presence. I would be so embarrassed 😳 too.
Her mum does seem really sweet bless her and she does so much for Claire as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her Mum seems like an actual darling. So sweet. I wonder what she thinks of Claire and this act she puts on of being so superior. Also, she has more than 1 sister? Did I miss that?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am already going to Hell so 🤷‍♀️ why is her mother looking better than Claire, considering all the wealth she has married into and has access to the best facials, products, professionals? If childcare is such a chore, why not get help?

Her mom is lovely (I wish my mom was sweet like that), I watched Paris birthday vlog from 2019 just to see her mother (skipped the rest of the vlog).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah his name's not Paris 🙈😂
I don't mind Claire, I usually have her videos on for background noise when I'm doing housework and she's one of the only ones who doesn't piss me off. I just wish she'd stop bleaching her hair. It looks so dry and ratty a lot of the time which drags her whole look down. She's only 33, she'd look a lot more youthful if she laid off the orange tan and toned down her hair imo.
I wish she’d fix her teeth!! She’s spends a ton on designer but her teeth are awful.

Reactions: 4
I am already going to Hell so 🤷‍♀️ why is her mother looking better than Claire, considering all the wealth she has married into and has access to the best facials, products, professionals? If childcare is such a chore, why not get help?

Her mom is lovely (I wish my mom was sweet like that), I watched Paris birthday vlog from 2019 just to see her mother (skipped the rest of the vlog).
You are not going anywhere! I agree they Claire should not look as rough as she does considering she could afford the best dermatologists and aestheticians. If she ever comes to NorCal, I am telling her to book in with mine because the woman is in desperate need of some facial skincare TLC. Smdh at how she looks when her job is to be in front of a camera all say every day.

Reactions: 5
did she ever address why she never spends time with her non-Stevie sister? Or does the other sister prefer not to be on camera?
Cannot confirm the first instance, however, from memory, as in years ago, it wasn’t a case of ‘spending time’ with said sister, more the sister wasn’t interested in being in Claire’s ‘online presence’. Considering all, her sister is a legend. Total respect to her. Won’t even touch on the fact she is more marketable, and attractive than our rat face chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.