Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they mind. His parents are new money and, given their son, I imagine they’re just as tacky and showy with their money.

“Pure elegance” and Claire “Tacky to the Core” Chanelle don’t go hand in hand. This outfit. Claire dresses as if she’s a 6’ tall thin model and she’s, uh, the complete opposite.

“Pure elegance” and Claire “Tacky to the Core” Chanelle don’t go hand in hand. This outfit. Claire dresses as if she’s a 6’ tall thin model and she’s, uh, the complete opposite.

I don’t think anyone is knocking the country. They’re (myself incl.) are knocking Claire for literally stating in a recent video that she is FROM London and her family spends most of their time in the city. I’ve lived in San Francisco for 20 years and I don’t say I’m from SF. When people ask me where I’m from I say I am from New York and now live in SF. Some people don’t have to be fake.
❤👆🏾

I’m also in SF but I always rep where I’m born and raised: Arizona. My partner was born and raised in San Francisco (city-proper) and he says he is from SF.

Claire’s claims of where she’s from or where she lives change based on her mood or the group she’s trying to impress. While it’s very rooted insecurity, it’s very human to want to try to fit in with those around you. Where it’s becomes off putting to me is when she aggressively states she is authentic and has her own style but then she styles all the same crap that all the other influencers are hocking. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
I think we all can agree, it’s not about where she actually lives, it’s about the fact that’s more holes in her stories than Swiss cheese. Not just with where she lives, but eveything. I think she’s the sort of person that lies so much, they then start to believe their own hype and delusion.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It does annoy me that anyone else would write ‘got these shorts, love them’. But Claire’s comment is a whole paragraph about them being the best item of clothing she’s ever worn. Every single thing is a massive monologue about being the best piece ever. She has 40,000 best things ever

Reactions: 16
Everything is swipe up 🙂. She looks a mess 😳. Nothing about those outfits is nice. My own opinion of course

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It does annoy me that anyone else would write ‘got these shorts, love them’. But Claire’s comment is a whole paragraph about them being the best item of clothing she’s ever worn. Every single thing is a massive monologue about being the best piece ever. She has 40,000 best things ever
which she "wears all the time!" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
White t-shirt with warm tonal based jacket and shorts. Pearl high heels and black bag? I won’t even go down the flabby, cellulite ridden screaming for the gym legs. Our dear Claire is just a wobbling, walking advertisement for throwing every designer label at a chavvie married into money and embarrassingly plastering it all over social media.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
White t-shirt with warm tonal based jacket and shorts. Pearl high heels and black bag? I won’t even go down the flabby, cellulite ridden screaming for the gym legs. Our dear Claire is just a wobbling, walking advertisement for throwing every designer label at a chavvie married into money and embarrassingly plastering it all over social media.
Sports wear pj’s meet bridal shoes meet classic handbag, a total mess. She needs some help in getting dressed in the morning or maybe a little eye test.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s a walking advertisement for the saying “money can’t buy taste”…. Or class.

Reactions: 12
Talking about school, I wonder if she has got one bear into the best schools in the 🇬🇧 .Or will they send him to Switzerland 😂
OMFG without a doubt. Of course, it will be all super top secret 007 bullshit as she will want everyone to ‘respect her privacy’. witch please, that ship sailed long ago when you started shilling your swipe ups all over the ‘gram.

Poor little poppet. Genes go a long way to IQ and the little love barely has two brain cells to rub together. She won’t be gloating when his peers surpass him in kindergarten and she faced with the harsh reality of where she really sits on the pecking order.

Last edited:
What on earth was that weird snap this morning talking about the castle being haunted 😂 Also did they drive to France or just hire a standard car? Either way, it’s not very luxury!

What on earth was that weird snap this morning talking about the castle being haunted 😂 Also did they drive to France or just hire a standard car? Either way, it’s not very luxury!
Please pics for those that Claire kindly blocked! Yes for watching her stories without being a follower😂😁

Reactions: 1
OMFG without a doubt. Of course, it will be all super top secret 007 bullshit as she will want everyone to ‘respect her privacy’. witch please, that ship sailed long ago when you started shilling your swipe ups all over the ‘gram.

Poor little poppet. Genes go a long way to IQ and the little love barely has two brain cells to rub together. She won’t be gloating when his peers surpass him in kindergarten and she faced with the harsh reality of where she really sits on the pecking order.
I think the kid will go to the French school that Paris went to. I can’t imagine her sending off him off to a school in Essex 😂

Just seen her stories about how she refused to get a hotel room because of the cost but at the same time said she will use the money to buy a handbag for HERSELF. Christ how many handbags does she need! Why doesn’t she save it instead and get herself an decent Chelsea flat 🙈

I think the kid will go to the French school that Paris went to. I can’t imagine her sending off him off to a school in Essex 😂

Just seen her stories about how she refused to get a hotel room because of the cost but at the same time said she will use the money to buy a handbag for HERSELF. Christ how many handbags does she need! Why doesn’t she save it instead and get herself an decent Chelsea flat 🙈
after seeing this mornings snap and then the drive to Paris, I did wonder whether the sudden dash from the castle was because she had secured a Hermes appointment. You have to apply everyday and only get notified the night before if you are successful!

Here’s the pics of the car stashed full of bags. A very weird set up for travelling if you ask me.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
after seeing this mornings snap and then the drive to Paris, I did wonder whether the sudden dash from the castle was because she had secured a Hermes appointment. You have to apply everyday and only get notified the night before if you are successful!

Here’s the pics of the car stashed full of bags. A very weird set up for travelling if you ask me.
Very weird to be that desperate for a handbag and putting your baby through a road trip like this!

Reactions: 9
There you go, confirmed she named her baby after a Hermes store. I can’t believe Michael Coste posted a photo with her. She must be masturbating to that post right now.

Wanted to add: for those who aren’t into Hermes, an appointment with Michael is a huge deal. I wonder what her connections actually are, since she is so vile, it’s shocking they gave her the time of day! Obviously this is why she rushed to Paris, got a blowout, etc.

Last edited:
Oh my god has anyone seen the picture she’s posted. WHAT ON EARTH! She’s used FaceApp or something similar on that post, it doesn’t even look like her, she’s edited her face so much it’s like someone’s just blurred it out 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.