Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God all those pieces are awful. They all look tacky and cheap and not very lux. Which one would I pick if I could?????? Eh you are ok love. No thanks. Each to their own I suppose.

Reactions: 2
It may be the eczema around her eyes. I'm sure she mentioned in a vlog she was getting it around her eye area ...
She has. It’s still shocking to see this. As someone who has suffered from terrible eczema in the past, there is still no reason to look like this. She needs to get a series of allergy tests to determine what she’s allergic or sensitive to that cause eczema.

Claire, if you read this comment, try not using dryer softening sheets! There are chemicals in them that cause eczema.

Reactions: 6
Well that little boy is going to be so spoilt, I really hope he has a sister or brother, because tantrums and tyranny will be part of their futur !! Everything is so kitsch🤢

Reactions: 4

This is a kitchen done in the same arabescato marble - done properly!

She even said she was advised not to use it for a worktop or splash back.

I also noticed that where the extractor fan is, the marble does not go all the way up to the top, there is a strip gap of just painted wall. Very shoddy!
I agree that despite the years of research etc her kitchen doesn’t look quite right. Also the shape / proportions next to the extension seem off. She prides herself on her interiors ability…I am also known for my interiors eye and love doing it. But I know my limits and have accumulated a list of experts I would use for a future home to help me. With all her resources why would she not engage an architect and designer.

Reactions: 5
I started watching some of these influencers through boredom during the first lockdown, in particular fashionmumblr when she relocated to the Cotswolds - then later Lydia Millen. I saw a few references to Claire Chanelle - namely her lavish lifestyle and spending - and decided to investigate. I couldn't believe it when I found her on Youtube and Instagram. It was an enormous disappointment. I do not wish to be over critical but she really is an unattractive woman totally contradicting the image she wishes to portray. She must be completely delusional. Full marks to her for her self promotion but she has neither the figure nor face to set herself up as a style icon. Money isn't everything....

Reactions: 9
I used to love Claire up until she and Lydia fell out/when Lydia bought her house. Claire (whether she was or wasn’t) came across like she was green of envy and would often hint at stuff. That really made her an ugly person to me. And now ever since she’s had Honore she’s just become so full of herself

I don't mind Claire but she really must stop emasculating Paris. In one of the latest vlogs in London.. I guess he was standing near her as she spoke to camera. She stopped to glare at him. He must have got upset because then she said something along the lines of "Well you're breathing" 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't mind Claire but she really must stop emasculating Paris. In one of the latest vlogs in London.. I guess he was standing near her as she spoke to camera. She stopped to glare at him. He must have got upset because then she said something along the lines of "Well you're breathing" 😂
Yes, she can be very rude and unpleasant to him, but he is a « big » grown man and can say stop!
Claire was going on about her new baby body and that it looks like a raw chicken, why does she use some of that money that is floating around to get a personal trainer and maybe a personal cook in and get her self back in shape. 2 Birkins would probably get her quite far…

Reactions: 10
I started watching some of these influencers through boredom during the first lockdown, in particular fashionmumblr when she relocated to the Cotswolds - then later Lydia Millen. I saw a few references to Claire Chanelle - namely her lavish lifestyle and spending - and decided to investigate. I couldn't believe it when I found her on Youtube and Instagram. It was an enormous disappointment. I do not wish to be over critical but she really is an unattractive woman totally contradicting the image she wishes to portray. She must be completely delusional. Full marks to her for her self promotion but she has neither the figure nor face to set herself up as a style icon. Money isn't everything....
my thoughts exactly and one of the reasons why I can’t watch her videos she’s not visually appealing. She should invest in filler/tox and veneers it definitely would help her look the part.

Reactions: 3
When she posted the very first video with him people were telling her to be more kind to her husband. She clearly doesn't care. It might not even bother him since he doesn't seem to mind either.

Perfect summation of our dear Claire. She obviously looks in the mirror and sees something the rest of us clearly do not. Delusional is an understatement.

Reactions: 3
All she is doing on this holiday is walking around pouting into that phone. Bragging about their holiday and trying to entice people to watch her match old with new clothes from her wardrobe. her style is absolutely awful. She just loads on designer clothes and never looks classy just trashy

Her stories are so cringe with her ‘people are soooo rude, but we got the best table’. Your on a boat without a life jacket on your baby and you were probably put on a secluded table so no one could see how terrible some of the patrons look

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her stories are so cringe with her ‘people are soooo rude, but we got the best table’. Your on a boat without a life jacket on your baby and you were probably put on a secluded table so no one could see how terrible some of the patrons look
And from one of the rudest people going about.....she is hardly the most patient person

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.