Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it’s a lovely hospital but it’s right round the corner from UCLH, which is an amazing NHS hospital. If there are any complications with the baby at the Portland, they get blue-lighted round to UCLH. So there’s a chance mum would remain in the Portland and baby would be in UCLH shortly after birth. Both of my children went straight into NICU when they were born - it was very hard emotionally, even when they were taken into the next ward. I can’t imagine them being in another hospital completely.

I’m getting irked by her smugness over the birth plan. Yes birth plans can be reassuring but literally anything can happen once you get going. You need to be a little flexible and brace yourself for any scenario.

Also her plugging that skincare brand as if it guarantees no stretch marks (“me and all my friends agree” 👍🏼). Some people get them, some people don’t. And she’s not even full term yet!! Wait until 1 month post partum and then share your wisdom!

I’ll stop now 🙈

Why is she saying what birth would you choose, caesarian or normal? call me old fashioned but you should only have a caesarian, which is major surgery if your health or babies health is at risk, not just for the hell of it!

Reactions: 7
Hilarious she is “up panicking about the birth plan” whatever happens happens love. Yeah it’s nice to have an idea but you never know how it will go when it comes to it!
And i have NO IDEA why any one would have an elective Csection unless there was a medical need. She is so bleeping annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m still not over this pic btw 🙈

I noticed she was still promoting Zimmerman on her stories despite their blatant racist workplace and advertising. She is a fair weather supporter of BLM but wouldn’t follow through by stopping her support of these racist luxury brands.

It also winds me up how she purposely teases her family, when she was trying to get them to say she would have twins and then drawing out the gender reveal with them on camera. She really is a bully.
That whole twins thing was bizarre. She kept asking people (family, followers) whether they thought she was having twins. She even clickbaited one of her videos with it. Knowing all along that she wasn’t...who does that?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

That whole twins thing was bizarre. She kept asking people (family, followers) whether they thought she was having twins. She even clickbaited one of her videos with it. Knowing all along that she wasn’t...who does that?!
I know she shoves as much designer gear on her as possible. She reminds me of Ali G

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fair play to her for declaring everything she got gifted on her vlog, i quite like her nursery but £430 on a Fendi babygrow is totally insane, for a baby to wear a few times. She's nuts! loaded and irresponsible with her money!

Reactions: 5

Desperate for followers 🤔🤔

Fair play to her for declaring everything she got gifted on her vlog, i quite like her nursery but £430 on a Fendi babygrow is totally insane, for a baby to wear a few times. She's nuts! loaded and irresponsible with her money!
My observations in life are those with the most money don’t flash it. I think she’s too old to still be so flashy. Seriously how many bags can one have. And shoes-when you self declare you have a bunion (thanks for sharing that pic btw Claire) - and can’t wear them anyway. And those damn feather things. Good gosh. No. Just no. I swear if Hermes or Manolo came out with with a clock necklace, she’s run out and hock that tit like no tomorrow.
C309F6CF-C055-40FD-96D9-CC23EF232278.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she said where she's going to give birth? I can imagine her at The Portland
I could be totally wrong but I’m sure I heard her mention the hospital and it wasn’t the Portland....it’s NHS but probably paying private. To be fair, I’d go private too for my own room and a consultant.

Reactions: 1
I could be totally wrong but I’m sure I heard her mention the hospital and it wasn’t the Portland....it’s NHS but probably paying private. To be fair, I’d go private too for my own room and a consultant.
Was it the Kensington Wing at Chelsea & Westminster? That would be her closest hospital so would make sense.

Reactions: 2
Yes that rings a bell....now I could be totally wrong .
I’m sure we will find out soon, she will either do a rave or disappointment post about it!

On another note, I previously thought Paris was really good looking but something about him recently he looks a bit creepy and has come across slightly immature in some of her videos.

Reactions: 4
What the hell is that car seat monstrosity??
Your baby’s car seat really shouldn’t have anything in it. Why can’t she just leave it as it is??

I’m sure we will find out soon, she will either do a rave or disappointment post about it!

On another note, I previously thought Paris was really good looking but something about him recently he looks a bit creepy and has come across slightly immature in some of her videos.
Paris really reminds me of Kyle’s husband Maurizio from RHOBH

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The woman is an absolute idiot. Just seen her tweet tweeting on about how humble she is but how her house is better than anyone who used to bully her. Could you be any more immature?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she ever disclosed what happened with the dpd driver? I bet it was just another lie, among the many she tells.

Reactions: 2
The woman is an absolute idiot. Just seen her tweet tweeting on about how humble she is but how her house is better than anyone who used to bully her. Could you be any more immature?
Clearly shows where her priorities are 🙄 hilarious considering her husband’s family $$$ is what has bought her current situation. She is too reactive, feral, stupid and unattractive to ‘make it’ to the level she claims to. Would love to be a fly on the wall in her in-laws house whenever her name is mentioned. I truely feel sympathy for the offspring. Growing up with such warped, materialistic and shallow views of the world. No substance whatsoever.

Reactions: 4
Um, has anyone seen this? Are these taxes that they aren’t paying??

Claire Chanelle

@IamChouquette

·
Mar 17

In France taxes are on hold and efficient measures to keep the people safe are in place. We’ve had our forth email (since Friday) from the HMRC asking us to pay our bill. Sorry HMRC we might be a while, we are paying £27 for a bottle of dettol right now.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Um, has anyone seen this? Are these taxes that they aren’t paying??

Claire Chanelle
@IamChouquette

·
Mar 17

In France taxes are on hold and efficient measures to keep the people safe are in place. We’ve had our forth email (since Friday) from the HMRC asking us to pay our bill. Sorry HMRC we might be a while, we are paying £27 for a bottle of dettol right now.
Those links only take me to the main of her twitter page so not sure what you’re trying to link but the video that came up on top of Paris dancing around like a clown and her fake laughing made me want to vomit up my wine and cheese!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.