Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm laughing here at yet again another baby haul. Is she going to change the child 15 times a day????? He will never get to wear all of these such a waste. Plus her own fashion sense is just awful. Shove as many designer pieces as I can on me. Horrific
I pity her husband he's going to have a hell of a life when that baby arrives she's such a drama queen

Reactions: 3
Why isn’t she friends with Lydia Mullen any more?
I believe most likely in a nutshell 2 narcissists cannot be in the same room. Plus, there’s the jealousy angle. 🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I'm laughing here at yet again another baby haul. Is she going to change the child 15 times a day????? He will never get to wear all of these such a waste. Plus her own fashion sense is just awful. Shove as many designer pieces as I can on me. Horrific
And is she ironing all that crap?? What’s she going to do the first times he spits carrots on his pinafore?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So has anyone seen her latest tweet? Apparently she was horrible bullied in school. Another girl went to school with her and remembers her as being popular with the best hair (wait, what?). Claire then explains yes, of course I was popular but my house was bad. ☹ AND her poor terminally ill dad at the same same. She then says it made he HUMBLE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
btw still want to know what happened with the driver😬

Has she said where she's going to give birth? I can imagine her at The Portland
I’d be shocked if it wasn’t the Portland.

I really want to know what happened with the DPD driver. Sincerely hope it wasn’t anything horrible but I can imagine she’s making a mountain out of molehill

Reactions: 2
I’d be shocked if it wasn’t the Portland.

I really want to know what happened with the DPD driver. Sincerely hope it wasn’t anything horrible but I can imagine she’s making a mountain out of molehill
If I had to guess, given her dramatic spins, that he said something to her or she said something to him and they got in a shouting match- he got too close to her or something pretty benign. She became so distraught that they had to rush to the hospital because it set off her asthma or something like that. I mean if he shoved a pregnant woman to the ground I think you’d do more than consider calling the police. I mean...

I don’t know the Portland, but all I can think of is Cleopatra and someone feeding her grapes and fanning her. 😆 AFTER the epidural as well. Guarantee the birth will be dramatic. (let it be known I do wish for a healthy baby and safe birth) but you know there will be something that makes her birth much different than any woman in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I had to guess, given her dramatic spins, that he said something to her or she said something to him and they got in a shouting match- he got too close to her or something pretty benign. She became so distraught that they had to rush to the hospital because it set off her asthma or something like that. I mean if he shoved a pregnant woman to the ground I think you’d do more than consider calling the police. I mean...

I don’t know the Portland, but all I can think of is Cleopatra and someone feeding her grapes and fanning her. 😆 AFTER the epidural as well. Guarantee the birth will be dramatic. (let it be known I do wish for a healthy baby and safe birth) but you know there will be something that makes her birth much different than any woman in the world.
I would say your story regarding the driver is probably very close to the truth!

The Portland is private maternity hospital in London, I may be wrong but I think it’s the only one that’s fully private opposed to being a private maternity wing in NHS hospital. Costs around £15k. I’m sure she can pay a little extra for someone to feed her grapes 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 7

You are hilarious 😂 and probably right about the event with the DPD driver

You would swear she was the only woman to ever get pregnant 🙄🙄🙄. Hie many more pictures do we have to see of her posing with his bump. It's great and everything but not every day

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You would swear she was the only woman to ever get pregnant 🙄🙄🙄. Hie many more pictures do we have to see of her posing with his bump. It's great and everything but not every day
She's the only person EVER to be pregnant I have a real laugh at all the expensive baby clothes no idea baby is going to poo and be sick all over , can you imagine the constant complaining if he doesn't sleep !

• Haha
Oh someone PLEASE tell me you are reading her twitter rant. Bwahaha. Claire, my dear, you bit off more than you can chew. She ranted about Harrods not requiring face masks and I think every crazy has those key words typed in🤣. Then she gives a peeing reference (yep, peeing) and then says she has a lung disease or something. I don’t think she knows how to come out on top once confronted with those who are prepared for battle.

when is she due anyway? I thought June?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Oh someone PLEASE tell me you are reading her twitter rant. Bwahaha. Claire, my dear, you bit off more than you can chew. She ranted about Harrods not requiring face masks and I think every crazy has those key words typed in🤣. Then she gives a peeing reference (yep, peeing) and then says she has a lung disease or something. I don’t think she knows how to come out on top once confronted with those who are prepared for battle.

when is she due anyway? I thought June?🤷‍♀️
Gosh, this woman is insufferable. She tells so many lies, and can’t do anything else but to moan. She must be someone really unhappy

I’m really trying to find the words to describe her but my dyslexia is holding me back today 🤣
But she is just one of those people who she has to complain about something to show that she was involved in it.

I’m really trying to find the words to describe her but my dyslexia is holding me back today 🤣
But she is just one of those people who she has to complain about something to show that she was involved in it.

Moan bag Claire

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she has years of pent up anger and resentment because she married for money, not love. Her outbursts are bizarre! Buying materialistic possessions provides instance satisfaction and happiness once it fades it’s onto the next Hermes.

I would say your story regarding the driver is probably very close to the truth!

The Portland is private maternity hospital in London, I may be wrong but I think it’s the only one that’s fully private opposed to being a private maternity wing in NHS hospital. Costs around £15k. I’m sure she can pay a little extra for someone to feed her grapes 😉
I’m sure it’s a lovely hospital but it’s right round the corner from UCLH, which is an amazing NHS hospital. If there are any complications with the baby at the Portland, they get blue-lighted round to UCLH. So there’s a chance mum would remain in the Portland and baby would be in UCLH shortly after birth. Both of my children went straight into NICU when they were born - it was very hard emotionally, even when they were taken into the next ward. I can’t imagine them being in another hospital completely.

I’m getting irked by her smugness over the birth plan. Yes birth plans can be reassuring but literally anything can happen once you get going. You need to be a little flexible and brace yourself for any scenario.

Also her plugging that skincare brand as if it guarantees no stretch marks (“me and all my friends agree” 👍🏼). Some people get them, some people don’t. And she’s not even full term yet!! Wait until 1 month post partum and then share your wisdom!

I’ll stop now 🙈

Reactions: 4
I’m sure it’s a lovely hospital but it’s right round the corner from UCLH, which is an amazing NHS hospital. If there are any complications with the baby at the Portland, they get blue-lighted round to UCLH. So there’s a chance mum would remain in the Portland and baby would be in UCLH shortly after birth. Both of my children went straight into NICU when they were born - it was very hard emotionally, even when they were taken into the next ward. I can’t imagine them being in another hospital completely.

I’m getting irked by her smugness over the birth plan. Yes birth plans can be reassuring but literally anything can happen once you get going. You need to be a little flexible and brace yourself for any scenario.

Also her plugging that skincare brand as if it guarantees no stretch marks (“me and all my friends agree” 👍🏼). Some people get them, some people don’t. And she’s not even full term yet!! Wait until 1 month post partum and then share your wisdom!

I’ll stop now 🙈
My step daughter was born at the Portland but I’ve already told my partner I won’t be going there when we get pregnant for that exact reason. She may not be having him at the Portland but it would just surprise me if she didn’t just so she could say the name. She’s also got the Kensington Wing pretty much on her door step.

I noticed she was still promoting Zimmerman on her stories despite their blatant racist workplace and advertising. She is a fair weather supporter of BLM but wouldn’t follow through by stopping her support of these racist luxury brands.

It also winds me up how she purposely teases her family, when she was trying to get them to say she would have twins and then drawing out the gender reveal with them on camera. She really is a bully.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.