Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something tells me she’s got the biggest shock of her life coming when baby actually arrives. She has got no clue
Completely agree, she’ll have Paris sorting a baby nurse after the first night...

And she’ll have a meltdown when baby boy ruins all the designer clothes she’s bought him with sick and poo 🙈

Reactions: 1
After her banging on and on about how massive she’d gotten I had some sympathy for her, as I literally got HUGE at the end of my second pregnancy.
The pic she’s posted looks like I did at 30 weeks haha! What a drama llama.

After her banging on and on about how massive she’d gotten I had some sympathy for her, as I literally got HUGE at the end of my second pregnancy.
I also thought she would be bigger

I honestly just can’t deal with her pregnancy photos. So many sheer clothing items to display her pregnant stomach. I just find it so tacky and just shows money doesn’t buy class. She’s still a chav at heart.

In fact I think I’ve seen her stomach more over this last month than my own.
I finally googled chav. 😂😂 yup.

She has spent years around truly wealthy people and still hasn’t realised that flashing labels on every appendage is trashy and embarrassing as duck.
Her poor in-laws. Can you imagine?? And it seems as though she got her claws into the nitwit of the family. Paris is funny but my husband would die if I posted some video of him dancing around singing/screeching. Cringe.

Something tells me she’s got the biggest shock of her life coming when baby actually arrives. She has got no clue
Oh my so true!! So, she’s having cesarean - bet there will be a pic/video of her seeing baby first time and both of them sobbing. Sincerely happy for them, honestly! But some things are private even if it gives you the likes and oh how lovely Claire, you look beautiful Claire, how sweet Claire that she obviously needs.

Yes! I find it so funny how she’s buying such high end designer baby clothes, one poo explosion and the fendi baby grow is trash 😂😂
Can u imagine that first poo explosion?? How in the world that makes it up their backs to their ears is something I’ll never understand😂😂 Yup there’s no going back after that one. That’s when you just throw that onesie in the trash. What do u do when it’s Fendi🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

😂😂can so relate! I remember telling my dr that if baby was under 9lbs to just lie. That meant it was the donuts. Luckily he was over 9😆😆
We must always remember though...Claire’s pregnancy is unique, no one will EVER understand the pain, how hard it is to give birth with serious lung issues (you have asthma Claire not emphysema), giving birth during a pandemic, blah blah. We must all remember that she’s special!! 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Im guessing she gave birth at a private hospital?
Yeah she did. Glad she had a nice experience. My experience of planned c-sections has been good too - I know emergency c-sections are a different story. Looking forward to finding out the babies name but I don’t like the guessing games about who he looks like when we haven’t actually seen him! So much teasing, it’s as if she’s an A-lister 😂

Just waiting for the photo of the baby dressed head to toe in Hermes, wrapped in a Hermes blanket...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok, I haven't been following Claire's pregnancy journey because honestly I couldn't care less and her style is still atrocious. But what is with all the belly rubbing?! I get it, it's a thing pregnant people do, but my god. It's like she's applying SPF on her tummy. Does she think she's some second coming of Meghan Markle?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh her baby is perfect she says never cries, feeds perfectly etc, that’s going to make some new mums feel like tit if they are having problems

Reactions: 8
Not at all surprised her baby is perfect and faultless, and most importantly not like other babies. This is Claire’s child after all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Babies change parents, I hope maternity helps her to become a better person, I really do.
I suspect she’s going to become even more insufferable and braggy. Baby will wear nothing but designer no matter what a tremendous waste of money it might be, and she will monetise the tit out of little Angel Gabrielle Hermes Paris Chouquette.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just waiting for the photo of the baby dressed head to toe in Hermes, wrapped in a Hermes blanket...
Did you ever watch "Yummy Mummies" from Oz. One of the mums was obsessed with Versace clobber for her and the baby. Claire is the British version of her, except it will be Hermes/Chanel.

Babies change parents, I hope maternity helps her to become a better person, I really do.
I read that as' the baby can change their parents".That would be funny if the baby trades them in for lower maintenance parents 😅

Long time lurker, I could not stand Claire I stopped watching her and had unfollowed her. But once the Lidl drama I re followed her because I prefer her to Lidl.

That baby boy will change her life completely, I can see she’s softened a little too.
I feel as though she knows a lot more about luxury brands than LMG and doesn’t cover everything in sticky awful fake tan

Long time lurker, I could not stand Claire I stopped watching her and had unfollowed her. But once the Lidl drama I re followed her because I prefer her to Lidl.

That baby boy will change her life completely, I can see she’s softened a little too.
I feel as though she knows a lot more about luxury brands than LMG and doesn’t cover everything in sticky awful fake tan
Easy, when the husband pays for everything....😉

Reactions: 2
The build up to the baby’s name is pretty intense. She’s loving watching people guess.
To be honest no one cares really. It's a name. What the big secret is is hilarious. Claire people are having babies every day. You are no different. Even the royal family don't wait this long 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. The baby does look like a little dote and I do wish them all the best with him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.