Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those links only take me to the main of her twitter page so not sure what you’re trying to link but the video that came up on top of Paris dancing around like a clown and her fake laughing made me want to vomit up my wine and cheese!
Oh I just cut and pasted! It’s from back in March on Twitter. That’s just what she posted. And yes why that would be the top of her main twitter page is beyond me. I mean it’s so bad I can’t even laugh - more like cringe in horror. Again, she’s so up her own bum that him singing about his love for her is something that she probably thinks is amazing 😉 we should all be singing it am I right 😂😂

Seems like she’s been setting up for this tbh. You’re right everything needs to be maximum drama and she needs to be a victim. Her smugness just irritates me so much, in her stories today she was going on about how happy she is with her figure and how slim she is still in response to people asking her why she didn’t want to take a pic. She baffles me.

Reactions: 6
Seems like she’s been setting up for this tbh. You’re right everything needs to be maximum drama and she needs to be a victim. Her smugness just irritates me so much, in her stories today she was going on about how happy she is with her figure and how slim she is still in response to people asking her why she didn’t want to take a pic. She baffles me.
I know! Someone commented on her latest insta pic and that she looked good (it was pretty innocuous) and she bit back saying it was taken ages ago in the stroppiest way possible. Seems like the kind of girl who could pick a fight with her own reflection 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know! Someone commented on her latest insta pic and that she looked good (it was pretty innocuous) and she bit back saying it was taken ages ago in the stroppiest way possible. Seems like the kind of girl who could pick a fight with her own reflection 🤪
She definitely could 😂

Reactions: 3
Booked a c-section then. No shame in it but soooooo dramatic as always. Seems like she’s muscling in on Millie Mackintosh’s birth story 🤷🏼‍♀️
Some sensible people above are asking why you’d ever choose a caesarean over a ‘natural’ birth. If you pay privately, you can request that the surgeon perform a nice little tummy tuck when stitching you back up. Obviously the womb will still have to contract back down over the following days/week or two but any loose, stretch-marked skin can be cut away and everything neatened up. It’s why so many celebrities seem to ‘spring back into shape’ the minute they’ve had baby. Obviously this would never happen in the NHS but Claire is EXACTLY the type of narcissistic mother-to-be who would go private solely because she wants a little tummy tuck thrown in to her birthing experience. Never mind baby, can we please ensure than mum comes out of hospital looking fabulous!!

Some sensible people above are asking why you’d ever choose a caesarean over a ‘natural’ birth. If you pay privately, you can request that the surgeon perform a nice little tummy tuck when stitching you back up. Obviously the womb will still have to contract back down over the following days/week or two but any loose, stretch-marked skin can be cut away and everything neatened up. It’s why so many celebrities seem to ‘spring back into shape’ the minute they’ve had baby. Obviously this would never happen in the NHS but Claire is EXACTLY the type of narcissistic mother-to-be who would go private solely because she wants a little tummy tuck thrown in to her birthing experience. Never mind baby, can we please ensure than mum comes out of hospital looking fabulous!!

I definitely agree with this! I remember ages ago Claire was showing off some dress and she wrote something like 'this will be perfect when I've had baby and I am back to normal' - I just thought to myself it was so naive thinking that you will get straight back to 'normal' - even if you lose all baby weight your shape can literally have changed so things don't fit like before. But she seemed so confident that she wouldn't have any weight issues ;)

Reactions: 5
I definitely agree with this! I remember ages ago Claire was showing off some dress and she wrote something like 'this will be perfect when I've had baby and I am back to normal' - I just thought to myself it was so naive thinking that you will get straight back to 'normal' - even if you lose all baby weight your shape can literally have changed so things don't fit like before. But she seemed so confident that she wouldn't have any weight issues ;)
I think she’s also very confident about everything being okay (and I genuinely hope it is). I don’t know how to write this without sounding awful but someone told me during my first pregnancy that a baby isn’t yours until you bring it home. It really shocked me at the time but now I know how much can go wrong at any point during pregnancy or childbirth, I do understand. The old superstitions make sense to me now - not having the pram in the house before baby arrives, not giving people gifts for babies before they are born, etc. She’s talking about her baby as if it is already here. And then mentioning the next baby (/babies) too. There is so much heartbreak out there that she seems oblivious to. I really do wish nothing but best for her and her baby, and all the other pregnant mums and babies out there. I hope my comment makes sense and doesn’t cause offense.

Booked a c-section then. No shame in it but soooooo dramatic as always. Seems like she’s muscling in on Millie Mackintosh’s birth story 🤷🏼‍♀️
Interesting. Well, it hurts like hell so wait for the DRAMA. And darling, you still pee yourself later on.
We of the special “blocked from Claire’s Instagram due to her narcissism and said person’s refusal to kiss her ass after innocuous comment” club do not know of these things. Do keep us apprised 🤣🤣

• Heart
Interesting. Well, it hurts like hell so wait for the DRAMA. And darling, you still pee yourself later on.
We of the special “blocked from Claire’s Instagram due to her narcissism and said person’s refusal to kiss her ass after innocuous comment” club do not know of these things. Do keep us apprised 🤣🤣
I’ve had 2 sections and neither of mine hurt like hell? I daresay pushing a baby out of your vag also hurts like hell, no way is easier/better than the other.

I’ve had 2 sections and neither of mine hurt like hell? I daresay pushing a baby out of your vag also hurts like hell, no way is easier/better than the other.
one of mine was emergency and that one was a tough recovery. Others not bad. Never did it the other way but doesn’t sound like fun either. I just imagine for Claire it will be tough...regardless if it is or isn’t.
I think sometimes people feel c-sections are easier way out (pardon the pun) but I think both routes aren’t fun. The end result is the fun part.

I think she’s also very confident about everything being okay (and I genuinely hope it is). I don’t know how to write this without sounding awful but someone told me during my first pregnancy that a baby isn’t yours until you bring it home. It really shocked me at the time but now I know how much can go wrong at any point during pregnancy or childbirth, I do understand. The old superstitions make sense to me now - not having the pram in the house before baby arrives, not giving people gifts for babies before they are born, etc. She’s talking about her baby as if it is already here. And then mentioning the next baby (/babies) too. There is so much heartbreak out there that she seems oblivious to. I really do wish nothing but best for her and her baby, and all the other pregnant mums and babies out there. I hope my comment makes sense and doesn’t cause offense.
No it is so true. She‘s pretty oblivious. and I genuinely hope all turns out well.
Her video on her getting pregnant journey infuriated me and I think shows how out of touch she can be. For one, they did not face infertility. Ugh. She doesn’t even know what infertility is. She just has to be so dramatic. She basically said she decided to be positive and de-stress and then pregnant! Mind over matter! Ugh. She tried to cover infertility in the end but totally tone deaf. The comments people made were heartbreaking to read and she just couldn’t relate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I honestly just can’t deal with her pregnancy photos. So many sheer clothing items to display her pregnant stomach. I just find it so tacky and just shows money doesn’t buy class. She’s still a chav at heart.

In fact I think I’ve seen her stomach more over this last month than my own.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly just can’t deal with her pregnancy photos. So many sheer clothing items to display her pregnant stomach. I just find it so tacky and just shows money doesn’t buy class. She’s still a chav at heart.

In fact I think I’ve seen her stomach more over this last month than my own.
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She has spent years around truly wealthy people and still hasn’t realised that flashing labels on every appendage is trashy and embarrassing as duck.

So Claire is having a boy right? I haven’t watched any of her videos recently as she’s the first woman to ever be pregnant, but just saw on insta her name choices include Angel and Gabrielle? If it was a girl Angel wouldn’t surprise me with her Essex chav background, but does she not realise there’s Gabriel for a boy? I honestly think this is a continuation of how disappointed she clearly was to be having a boy, now giving it a girls name 🥴

So Claire is having a boy right? I haven’t watched any of her videos recently as she’s the first woman to ever be pregnant, but just saw on insta her name choices include Angel and Gabrielle? If it was a girl Angel wouldn’t surprise me with her Essex chav background, but does she not realise there’s Gabriel for a boy? I honestly think this is a continuation of how disappointed she clearly was to be having a boy, now giving it a girls name 🥴
She said on her stories the other day they're just calling it Angel whilst he's inside, you know like some call the baby Bean? I thought she was naming it Angel too until I saw that story.

Reactions: 1
I used to love Claire so much but ALL she talks about is pregnancy now. Cannot wait for her to deliver the baby so she can at least stop moaning about everything 😩

I used to love Claire so much but ALL she talks about is pregnancy now. Cannot wait for her to deliver the baby so she can at least stop moaning about everything 😩
She always moaned 🤣🤣🤣🤣. I think the way she is not saying the babys name is hilarious. Claire pet no one cares. I wish her all the best with the rest of her pregnancy and birth but you would swear she was the only one to ever get pregnant

Something tells me she’s got the biggest shock of her life coming when baby actually arrives. She has got no clue

Reactions: 9
Something tells me she’s got the biggest shock of her life coming when baby actually arrives. She has got no clue
Yes! I find it so funny how she’s buying such high end designer baby clothes, one poo explosion and the fendi baby grow is trash 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.