Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Calabria

VIP Member
Babies change parents, I hope maternity helps her to become a better person, I really do.
I suspect she’s going to become even more insufferable and braggy. Baby will wear nothing but designer no matter what a tremendous waste of money it might be, and she will monetise the shit out of little Angel Gabrielle Hermes Paris Chouquette.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Michelle05

Chatty Member
I’ve stopped following Claire because of all her five million affiliate links every single day, it is so boring to click past.
She named her kid the same name as of the street where the Hermès flagship store is located in Paris (rue honoré).
She also changed her name to Chanelle.
Imagine changing your middle name to Gucci and naming your child Louis Vuitton....

• Haha
  • Wow

Queenie_cake

Just watched her story about cherubs on her radiator and how they looked like "Oni". and it was predestined. She honestly sounded unhinged or high. The way she carries on about an average baby is strange. I really wonder what is going on with her of late, I hope she is ok because her behaviour is abnormal tbh

• Haha

frillseeker

She also sells things in a really patronising way. I would imagine a lot of her followers are into fashion so when she says oh my god this is the baby brand I went wild for in Paris it’s so amazing like none of us have ever heard of it I just think oh don’t be such a prat! You’re not the first person to ever find these brands! But it’s all part of the ego with her. Everything she does has to be different or special in some way when it’s actually really not. Look at we are twinset, they’re launched their brand and it’s been a sell out. We haven’t had weeks and months of them pratting on about their fabrics and how they know their stuff and how they just hope their customer understands it (I.e patronising the shit out of them.) Then you’ve got Clare and she talks the talk but has she come up with the goods? No. Oh and she also posted a link to a river island Chanel dupe cardigan at the weekend which I’d seen on lots of instagrammers pages before she posted but then she claims she made it sell out. Honestly, it’s laughable! She’ll never be a mainstream success with her attitude and she doesn’t have the style or talent to stand out in the way she thinks she does

• Heart

Merriboo

Sorry if I’m late to the party—
Another Hermes bag reveal???
Seriously, another Kelly? Just why?
To me, it devalues the ones that she already has (including the “push present” baby blue one)
It’s just consumerism and tone deaf.

Binx

VIP Member
new to the thread, shes such a chav its unreal. No amount of money can buy taste

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I watch her as she doesn't completely irritate me like Lydia does and I do like the fact that she seems to put a lot of effort into her videos, especially the styling ones, which is impressive given she doesn't have a large following, and she does have a lot of knowledge about materials, fabrics, styles etc. I like the fact she's fallen out with Lydia, which gives me a glimmer of hope that she can see through her fake facade like us. However, my GOD is she overly defensive and bloody rude in some of her replies to people! It's not just clapping back at rude comments, she seems to see the negative in everything and really goes in for the jugular, it's quite crazy! And she can be so condescending to Paris ( I didn't know his name wasn't Paris until right now?!). She really needs to get a thicker skin and learn how to respond or ignore, in a professional way, before she becomes a complete lunatic!

Peepers

She’s a walking advertisement for the saying “money can’t buy taste”…. Or class.

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Claire is very aggressive. Always has to answer back and is extremely childish. I was blocked on IG by her for watching her stories and not subscribing?
Well educated, I have my doubts. Because well educated people don’t usually answer back and are constantly trying to improve everything about themselves . Ok , she can like her accent, no problem there but she could at least try and pronounce things correctly, go to a speech therapist and learn. Oh and for a well educated person she can’t speak a word of French!
Oh and well educated people don’t let their dogs shit on their dressing room floor, education is a whole and not just the schools you have attended!
Her aggressiveness is a part of her defense mechanisms, I don't think she likes to be reminded that she's from Essex. I do think she wishes to be seen as from Chelsea or some sort.

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I thought she would have done a photo with the baby and shown his name and weight etc, like an announcement, but it's over a week now, so maybe he will be shown as an unboxing vlog!

• Haha

Anne1448

VIP Member
I keep trying to watch her content thinking "It's going to get better." But she is so hard to watch. She keeps interrupting herself and get easily distracted as if she had the attention span of a child. Also, the saliva thing is unbearable. What is she holding in her mouth that she has to do that noise every 5 seconds?

She is lucky that her husband is supporting her career because if it wasn't for the unlimited hauls her channel would have been dead a long time ago. Also, the way she treats her husband is questionable. This guy is funding her entire life yet she treats him like a child.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
It still makes me laugh that she had a whole thing about how amazing her hair is when it looks like fried middle aged hair

• Haha

Jessie98

VIP Member
I honestly don't mind Claire too much. I find she is real enough compared to most on Instagram. However I find her dressing head to toe in obvious designer gear with the Channel logo dripping off her tacky. Her sense of style is atrocious 😳

LeighBee

Let’s guess the name ..

Henri
Florian
Mathis
Laurent
Nigel
Stephen

It’s gotta be something Claire and her Mum can pronounce .
Let’s not. 🥳 Because none of us actually give a fuck. Claire and her mother cannot pronounce any of the names you have listed 🙄

• Haha

ExiledManc

She is so rich but looks incredibly old. What is she going to look like in 20 years. Just shows you money isn’t everything

diand

Claire’s got yet another Hermès bag, I can’t lie I actually really like it and do think she chooses really well when it comes to Hermès bags.

I did notice that she brought up an an earlier comment I made on here re her Her Bag potentially being from Luxury promise 🙊. I stand corrected 😂

Also watched her extension video, Lidl must be absolutely fuming because it’s not even finished and looks better than the bunga 🤣

frillseeker

She really loves herself in that outfit doesn’t she, she’s posting it again. She looks bloody ridiculous. And she keeps going on about how good she looks, how her legs are just a good shape. Who actually says stuff like that?! I thought she was unbearable when pregnant but I knew she’d get even worse once the baby arrived.

Reactions: 11

frillseeker

She is really praising herself a lot at the moment; did she always do that?
I find it so strange. Most women feel a bit self conscious after having a baby but she’s gone the other way, saying about how her legs are a great shape, how great her style is and how she’s just snapped back into shape without trying. It sounds as though she just can’t actually get over how great she is. Such an odd attitude when you’ve just had a baby. Surely it’s the baby you can’t get over, not yourself

Reactions: 11