Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I post no hate about her Mum. A true Essex lass she is. She comes across really sweet (although completely clueless) in Claire’s vids. Totally orchestrated by cu*t Claire to make herself look smarter than her family. No wonder one of her sisters wants absolutely nothing to do with her fraud online presence. I would be so embarrassed 😳 too.
Her mum does seem really sweet bless her and she does so much for Claire as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
I usually like Claire however every story is a swipe up now. I’m guessing this is how she’s paying for all the Hermes bags. I swear her shopping is getting out of control - this past year has been the time to read the room a bit more and be more sensitive to what your audience is going through, but no, she continues to share anything and everything

• Haha

AddedValue

Anyone else find it just so irritating how much she bangs on about how perfect her child is?? Enough already!!!

Queenie_cake

That q and a was one of the most illiterate things I’ve ever read. She’s so special and amazing and kind but can’t write a simple sentence. Poor bfg oni bear will be failing at all his homework with her help
OMG you are right! her spelling and grammar are dreadful. some of my personal favourites:

Way before it became a thing to talk about sustainitly, I think she means sustainability😂
My best friend in the entire world snd sister bearly go shopping and would hate nothing more than spend thousands on a bag
I loose confidence when I speak in French....honey you can barely or should I say bearly speak English
I never met anyone with such a pure Ora .....Is she thinking about Rita here?
Coming from working class as yoh like to call it
I know the formular to make mass profit
To start a company and to make loadsa money
The famous saying "I with I knew then what I know now"
The girl who sores rumours another me....can someone translate this because it makes absolutely no sense
Most of us go to social events. We don't even go out.....what does this even mean???

Sad dumb chavy Claire, is married to a Frenchman and can't speak a word of French. I guess you need to be coherent in your first language to learn a second one. Oh and honey we know you are working class because of how you look, dress and speak not because you have chosen to share that with your followers 😂

• Haha

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
The video of her son in front of the sign with her chanting “Honore” sounding like the right Essex chav that she is at a football match.
You’ve got to lol when you hear Hermes’ marketing machine say they only offer bags to the kind of clientele they see as the perfect Hermes customer. What about a luxury brand and Chavette Chanelle go hand in hand? Let me say, Michael Coste has been a fame whore for years w his IG w tacky celebs and influencers, but I didn’t realize he too was raised in a trailer.

Does anyone else find it strange that Hermes is very much against resellers and yet an exec at the brand would be photographed w a woman whose work is to promote resellers of Hermes?

• Heart

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
I agree with all of your points. If Claire had rose the corporate ladder in fashion retail (dept manager, buyer, VIP personal shopper) I believe she would have gained more respect. From what I can piece together from her word salads, she:
1.was an SA for the bulk of her career,
2. started hustling as a personal shopper on the side,
3. likely went to a lot of fashion network events to build her network (and future book of business)
4. married a man with family money that allowed her to stop working full time in the retail space.

She spends too much time trying to convince her audience that “she purchases everything with her own money” which imho means she’s lying/fabricating reality/etc.
I make a good living, can afford nice things and experiences, but it came at a cost. I spent ages 22-34 working my butt off so that I could hit a certain base salary range in my mid-30s and have more financial power/freedom now. Nothing about Claire’s financesadd up, but at the end of the day, it’s really none of my business.
Claire is just not an honest person. No one denies she’s a hard worker, but she wasn’t buying 1£ flats in London and 1£ home in Essex as a stylist. Just say we’re fortunate Julian’s parents cover the real estate so we (really Claire since all Julian does now is edit her videos and run numbers for her soon-to-be made-in-China poorly made clothes business) can focus on our businesses.

augustmill

First post ever but I just have to say something is not right with the vaccine, asthma is not a ‘serious lung condition’ and even if it was the order of vaccination was not at shielders when she got hers. She is not clinically extremely vulnerable so she should be getting the vaccine in possibly April, my mum has COPD and my dad is a shielder with various serious conditions and they haven’t been vaccinated. Don’t fool yourselves believing that money has no influence here, it does. There will be private practices offering spare doses to whoever is willing to pay. I’m disgusted by it I really am, I’m a front line worker and have colleagues who haven’t been vaccinated yet and Claire has for her ‘serious lung condition’ it is disgraceful.

First time poster here. You might not like her and whatever (i really dont care about her or any time of blogger) but saying that asthma is not a serious lung condition is just dumb. Theres several degrees to asthma. I have it and was forced to leave my bith country and move cause the hospitals there are not the best and I kept almost dying every single month because my lungs would stop. I must live next to a hospital at all times in case one day my lungs decide to spot. I have taken steroids and everything out there and my lungs just suck. I take the sos medicine at least once a week. I cannot work out like everyone else, i have to take my ventilan before and after a workout, and because i cant take it all the time my exercise is limited. I have to think before I run to not miss the bus. I almost died several times in my life because of my asthma. I have two family members that died of asthma. DIED. and im only in my twenties.
My sister also has it, but hers is pretty much unnoticeable. She lives life normally.
So asthma CAN BE a life threatening condition. and most time it is.
I havent left my house since last march because if i get covid im dead. Im not going to school currently so im missing a year. I have order groceries. My mental health is crumbling because i only live home once a week for 30m to catch some air.
Point is, dont judge someones life condition, you dont know how bad her lungs are. She is always out of breath. I have and I recognize so much of me the way she speaks and just loses breath from speaking.
While i dont follow her that much and really dont care its not right to make assumptions about someone health if you dont have the whole picture.
I havent been vaccinated because my country has a massive delay but im going to be part of the second wave of vaccines. I wasn’t on first because it was for medical professionals and elderly at homes and things like that but I will be vaccinated in front of 50 year olds and one of the first in my family. And im not bribing anyone. This is how it works. IF you doctor that knows your condition wells considers you at a risk, you will be vaccinated soon.

Criticize all you want about her, but dont talk about other peoples illness you know absolutely nothing about.

Im only her to show you the other side of the coin, the one where people die because their lungs gave up.

frillseeker

She’s at it again- my baby gets so many compliments when we go out. Yes, like all babies do!! She can’t have many friends because you just wouldn’t say things like that surely?

Reactions: 13

Namima

VIP Member
I'd still love to know what happened
Lydia accused Claire of copying her when Claire did panelling in her office, which was eventually going to be the nursery. Even though Claire had stated her panelling plans ages before Lydia did her panelling. So it was Lydia who had copied Claire ???
As well as Claire feeling that Lydia never supported her on SM - she would never like Claire's IG posts or give her a shoutout whereas Claire felt she publicly supported Lydia.
Lastly, I think Claire felt that Lydia used her for certain contacts in the industry.
Why TF do I know all this shite lol ?

• Haha
  • Heart

Tabitha

VIP Member
I don’t know much about Claire, but can someone explain to me how someone who is just an influencer and has never worked in an office environment at the age of 35/36 and is suddenly a marketing director??! Not even executive or senior? It does not add up.

i work in marketing and find it a bit offensive

Queenc

The video of her son in front of the sign with her chanting “Honore” sounding like the right Essex chav that she is at a football match.

• Haha

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Hi there, I am posting here for the first time as the new bag has tipped me over the edge.
Her finances and they way she says makes "her" money doesn't add up at all.
No other "blogger" "stylist" is buying this much luxury items and claiming they make money through blogging and being a stylist. I understand she might be getting a discount on some things, and everything shown on screen must be written off by tax? Still dropping this much coin doesn't add up at all, luxury promise surely isn't paying her a wage that equates to what she spends? On the house renovation, some of it looks very cheap, but it still would have costed a lot, maybe they borrowed on their property to finance that? How can you go from driving around in a borrowed mx5 hunting down a hermes bag a couple of years ago, to being a rolls royce ambassador and being an hermes or chanel every other week, Im so confused.
It doesn’t add up to me either.. I wonder if Julien’s parents are wealthy through dirty money. She complains that the renovation took so long because of money but then also says that what she spends on handbags is not enough to finish the renovations? 2 luxury handbags over 3000£ a piece a month is exactly pocket change and then she also spends on clothing etc..
You absolutely do not need constantly new Chanel and Hermès handbags to be able to be an influencer. Of course its nice to have but SO unnecessary to have it in every single nude colour..
I’m sorry but if you’re in the public eye at least get your hair done and fix your teeth rather than handbags that bring no ROI

xboleyn

Does anyone else find it so frustrating how she believes that anything she does is a sign/fate/act of god lol. She could literally trip over the stairs and then in a video ramble on for 25 minutes how ‘it’s actually so funny but I was literally saying this the other day’. It’s just crazy, she seems unhinged lol!
Also, her videos are sooo tough to watch. She just bangs on and on, doesn’t get to the point. Constantly plays with her hair or comments on her appearance, nothing has any structure. Why she doesn’t plan them out or make a script I don’t know. I have to fast forward all of them just to get to the point (often there isn’t one!)