Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Claire is a massive dick. She’s been teasing for DAYS that she will post the video. I completely agree with the person that said that it took her until 7pm to say she won’t be posting the video. I think it’s super disrespectful to her followed to keep them waiting and refreshing. It’s no big deal but she could’ve said way earlier that she had some tech difficulties. Nobody gives a fuck Claire but if you’re constantly teasing and telling people to subscribe don’t be surprised you receive negativity

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Cotedazur

Not at all surprised her baby is perfect and faultless, and most importantly not like other babies. This is Claire’s child after all 🤣

• Haha

coco_lh

Just saw on Claire's stories that she's picked up a new Hermes bag from the reseller Luxury Promise. Does anyone know why she no longer shops directly from the Hermes boutique? They used to offer her so many bags, I wonder why now she's paying well over retail from a reseller...
She is allowed to only two quota bags (Birkin/Kelly) per year. Buying from a reseller allows her to get more bags, besides, I'm sure she is paid or at least, has a considerable discount in the price.

Cotedazur

I can’t see the original comment from the lady, but this reply by Claire is just so chavvy
How can she say “maybe it’s just you who can’t afford it” when she’s jobless and lives off her husband’s parents 🤣 the self-awareness with Claire is truly non-existent.

• Sick
Rue Sloane is a terrible name for a clothing line. It sounds like a budget line sold in sad malls across America. Or boring mail-order clothing for old-fashioned housewives. I think it goes to show that she's done zero market research, zero legitimate branding work, and that she just thinks she has great style (not) that will carry this brand.

This should be fun to watch

• Haha

Anne1448

VIP Member
Am I the only one who is really bothered by the amount of videos with her kid in it? It's maybe because I have friends who work as social media mediators (they decide what to keep and what to delete on social media) but I can't help but feel really scared when I see parents posting their kids videos online. Parents would be very surprised to know the amount of pervs who use their kids' content.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Tweetypie

It’s very, very odd how she thinks that with her platform it’s ok to bang on about her giant baby that way.

he’s not perfect, yes he is to you Claire, but to us he’s just a baby.

my main worry is the amount of mums reading her braggy posts thinking, am I a bad mum cause my baby doesn’t do that? She needs to think about that.

frankly, the kid ain’t that cute.

Anne1448

VIP Member
Her aggressiveness is a part of her defense mechanisms, I don't think she likes to be reminded that she's from Essex. I do think she wishes to be seen as from Chelsea or some sort.
Yes it is pretty obvious that she doesn't want to be reminded that she is not from a wealthy background. She keeps lying about working hard and how to achieve her lifestyle while all she did was marrying a rich man.

• Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
In summary Claire used Lydia's popularity to gain subbies. Claire was going to more events than Lydia. Claire even attended the MG wedding. Something happened and their friendship ended suddenly and Claire has never been to the bungalow. Lydia was copying some of Claire's ideas around the home when she moved into the bungalow. Claire's channel stopped growing when the friendship ended because it was all due to the faux friendhsip. Claire is vicious on twitter...always like a bear with a sore tooth. She made it publicly known through comments that the friendship was over. When Lydia lost her cat suddenly Claire started retweeting about Lydia's missing Lynx and even her petition. Seems like Claire is having big slices of humble pie and trying to worm her way back into the MG's graces. ...none of this is factual just surmised

And just to add to this, Lydia has always appeared jealous of Claires money and ability to buy very expensive designer goods instead of relying on them being gifted or bought with vouchers (I know Claire gets her fair share of gifted stuff though) and used to be in awe of the amounts she spent - anyone remember that famous vlog with them both in, I think I was around Christmas, when Claire showed an Hermes cuff and Lydia asked how much it cost, Claire looked at her like 'WTF, why would you ask that?' then quickly Lydia caught herself and changed subject!!
Claire no doubt resents the fact Lydia has so many subs and puts so little into her content and Lydia resents the fact Claire doesn't have to rely on freebies for her lifestyle and probably slagged each other off and word got back. Would love to know for sure.

I started following Claire because she had some knowledge of fashion than “this is cute” and she didn’t buy the same things everyone else did (she got the Magda Butrym boots in two colours).
But I unfollowed about 6 months later. The super thin skin, making things into dramas that aren’t dramas. Some poor follower asked if Love Shack Fancy dresses are short because it looks like it on Claire. Well, she lost her mind at her! “I’ve got the legs for short dresses, that’s what I was known for at Uni, wearing short skirts, I’m comfortable with it, I can pull it off”. Etc etc. She could have just given her height, said where it hits on her, make up some story that her friend is shorter and it’s fine on her. Who knows maybe that follower would have bought it on her swipe up? When you see that so often, when she’s nice in her comments you just think fake!

Also, I’m shallow and I just want to look at fashion and style. I don’t want Q&A’s with their partners/husbands or “hubby asks me questions”. They went away on a trip to France and everything was shot like a perfume commercial and it was just one big ad for his travel company.

He was in banking or something and made heaps of money doing that. And I’m guessing with all her “Paris was made I didn’t like the cake that cost $12 (USD)” or “Paris asked how many Chanel t-shirts I get for $1,200”. That it is his money she’s spending.
I can’t remember her name but one if her best friends works at Net-a-Porter so that’s why she was getting deals with the quite early on - and how I thought she was a proper fashion player, net-a-porter throwing vouchers at her to buy stuff.

• Heart

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
Claire’s latest video: “I live mainly in the city.” Where?! In your 1 bedroom flat? Who is she kidding?! They’re holed up in that Essex home. If so proud of Essex, why the lie?

Also, Claire does not understand what cost per wear means. “I always think about my purchases, I always think of cost per wear.” in reference to yet another new “low end” YSL bag. How do you say you’ll get a lot of wear out of a new bag when you’re sitting in front of SIXTY bags no one can wear enough to drop that cost per wear number.

The elevator doesn’t go to the top floor.

Exactly. If it was anyone elses kid she would say they were been rude and should control their child and not have him banging the table :ROFLMAO: . OK when it is Oni (is that what she calls him). She will be one these parents that her son will do no wrong and it will always be the other kids fault.
Claire is that parent who thinks “it takes a village” means she can kick back and have everyone else raise her child. Oni-Bear will be a complete entitled brat, just like her husband.

Jesus people you sound like you all love her 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like I said before I didn’t know this was a rave thread!!

I literally cannot be bothered to go in to the many many many reasons why I believe and sorta know she is a liar!
I am off as I can’t stand this disgusting arse licking behaviour!
We are all entitled to an opinion and it’s a fact those with medical conditions can get vaccinated before others. Your prerogative if you choose “leave”. I don’t like arguing with fellow tattlers because we are all here for a common reason but quite frankly I’m fed up in holding back because I’m trying to avoid getting confrontational/ I do it for a living and I don’t want to do that here where I want to banter and a laugh with like minded people.

• Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
Surprise surprise they are arguing with someone yet again. I'd say they are a pair of entitled brats.

• Wow