Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloak

VIP Member
This bag looks like shit!

i wouldn’t pay 20 quid for it, let alone 10 grand

70C2CAC2-E3F2-46ED-A93A-ECE78CD7D20F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Itsnikki123

First post ever but I just have to say something is not right with the vaccine, asthma is not a ‘serious lung condition’ and even if it was the order of vaccination was not at shielders when she got hers. She is not clinically extremely vulnerable so she should be getting the vaccine in possibly April, my mum has COPD and my dad is a shielder with various serious conditions and they haven’t been vaccinated. Don’t fool yourselves believing that money has no influence here, it does. There will be private practices offering spare doses to whoever is willing to pay. I’m disgusted by it I really am, I’m a front line worker and have colleagues who haven’t been vaccinated yet and Claire has for her ‘serious lung condition’ it is disgraceful.
I don’t think it’s really our place to discuss or speculate on Claire’s health. I’m sure if it was that easy Paris would have gotten on too !

R3ch3l

She is absolutely hilarious to follow, she is like a pit bull in a dress so aggressive in her Posts on IG and responses to her followers comments. I hate the term chav but you can see she’s not as middle class as she thinks. (Despite the designer handbags and blankets) Is it me or does she remind you of that character Mrs Bucket?

• Haha
Basic bitch😂😂 I’m stealing that phrase!! Perfect!

😂😂😂 so true! With the crazy dark tan. And she face tunes her face but not Paris’s🤣
She can barely speak English let alone pronounce a French name! She what’s says “was” when she should say “were” 🤣 “ we was” instead of “we were”🤣 I can never decide between her and Lydia who is the most fake!

• Haha

LeighBee

Fact: Claire’s handbag collection is gorgeous. No qualms here.
Fact: Claire would be better off promoting said collection via radio and affiliate links. Maybe with snippets of dim witted but mildly adorable French husband and cute kid.
Fact: Claire would be more relatable to her audience if she owned up to being a basic bitch dumb chav who scored herself the French equivalent of a basic bitch dumb Frenchie whose parents are loaded.
Fact: Claire requires a tailoring tutorial before attempting to ‘influence’ others. Because tailoring is designed to ………guess what? Make you look amazing as clothes are designed for your body.

• Haha
She is the antithesis if the vlogger Margarita Nazarenko who has recently had a baby by csection after having lost two pregnancies (twins and a baby) as she suffered from hyperemesis gravidarum - which is way more dangerous than severe morning sickness. She’s never complained, remained calm, classy and elegant in her comments and just generally in her vlogs ...I honestly thought having a newborn would make Claire focus on the joy of her child and rise above even commenting on social media - delete comments if she really felt angered by them remained dignified by proving no response...dignified is not something I’d associate with Claire and never have and never will. I know that’s harsh but her and Lydia I put in the same category of arrogant and unliked women who think they are way better than everyone else.

heather1563

I’m so confused about her two homes? We never seem to see a finished product. It’s just cluttered with overly expensive items. How she copes with that I don’t know!
That would be bc Claire and Julien actually have to pay for upgrades to the homes his parents purchased for them. These two are such fakes.
Claire blows through her income, and Julien watches, because they’re waiting for his inheritance. It is so ick. Julien literally has zero income coming in with COVID. No one is booking an overpriced honeymoon package via his “business”, so he’s Claire’s video and IG editor. You tell me how there is a penny in savings with her spending.

GeordieLass

Just seen what all the bloggers have donated to FleurDeforce's charity fund for the NHS and i have to say i'm shocked but not surprised at a few of them.... a pair of topshop boots from samantha maria and a only a topshop coat from Claire ?? after all her contacts everywhere from harrods to hermes and she can only donate a shitty high street coat.. thought she was better than that , even her old mate lydiot has donated better.

• Angry

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
No, I am on the fence about the mirror in my home but Karen Brit Chick has mirrors like this. Her house is an amazing eclectic mess, just like her and her closet. She has style oozing from her pores. She sometimes mentions Claire in her videos and I can not imagine that Claire does not know her.
Karen, just like Claire, has such a tired aesthetic. Look at me! Stripes with checkers, Hermes bag with (gasp!) sneakers and jeans, Manolos with sweats! OH MY GOD, I AM SO STYLISH AND ORIGINAL. She and Claire are quite similar in that way.

• Haha
  • Heart

heather1563

I just have to add that there is NO WAY IN HELL Claire and Julien are carrying mortgages on a $1M flat in London, a home in Essex (albeit it’s Essex), doing one renovation after the next AND she’s living at Hermes waiting for the next bag. I’m sorry, Claire. Just own up to it. You married into money (great!), his parents are new money and flashy (look at how childlike Julien is, clearly little parenting there), they bought the flat in London AND their home in Essex and Claire and Julien just have to cover whatever extra they want to do to the places. And in that neither save for the future because of his future inheritance and voila! The Hermes addiction and constant renovations are feasible.

• Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Def need to go back a few pages to catch up, but her LinkedIn says she’s the Marketing Director & Head of Growth at Luxury Promises. Perhaps all that product she’s “bought” from them was a company perk?

Also, Julien is the only person listed for Rue Sloane on Companies House.

Last edited:
  • Wow

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
That is a ridiculous name for a kid living in Essex to a pure bred Essex mum! In Danish (my language) you just have to change the first letter to a G, and his name is Gonorrhea.
He would 100% be called that 😂😂

I can’t get over how ridic this is!

• Haha
I don't mind Claire but she really must stop emasculating Paris. In one of the latest vlogs in London.. I guess he was standing near her as she spoke to camera. She stopped to glare at him. He must have got upset because then she said something along the lines of "Well you're breathing" 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

missmousey

Chatty Member
It doesn’t add up to me either.. I wonder if Julien’s parents are wealthy through dirty money. She complains that the renovation took so long because of money but then also says that what she spends on handbags is not enough to finish the renovations? 2 luxury handbags over 3000£ a piece a month is exactly pocket change and then she also spends on clothing etc..
You absolutely do not need constantly new Chanel and Hermès handbags to be able to be an influencer. Of course its nice to have but SO unnecessary to have it in every single nude colour..
I’m sorry but if you’re in the public eye at least get your hair done and fix your teeth rather than handbags that bring no ROI
She’s a lot like that imbecile influencer, Chase Amie, who keeps buying Chanel handbags for IG content but scrimps on home decor and eating out. So so tacky. I’d rather forego a handbag than not enjoying my life going to nice restaurants and seeing friends.

• Haha

xboleyn

Anyone seen her latest stories...her baby can turn the page of a book and he knows when she’s finished reading the page. Honestly?!

• Haha

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
lets be real… Clare only entertains friendships that come with benefits!
Exactly and as soon as that person sets some boundaries and those perks are gone, Claire feels she’s has been wronged and starts her passive aggressive posts.

WHAT trend is this other woman starting? A basic Hermes bag with a basic sweater dress that doesn’t fit well? I don’t even understand.

What is the trend even supposed to be? That woman looks like a q-tip.
Yes, but so long as you’re carrying an Hermes bag it’s fa-shun in Claire’s eyes. So basic it’s painful.

Claire is always shading someone :LOL: this is aimed at Flavia. I thought they were friends at some point, I remember Claire went on a South of France trip when Flavia owned Spotted On Celeb but just seen they don’t follow each other. I wonder what happened there.

View attachment 776264
Claire used to be Flavia’s personal shopper (lollll) and is essentially everything Claire wishes she was. That’s why they had the fall out. Claire will always be the bargain basement version of what she’s envisions herself to be. Poor chav.