Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she's a brilliant mother because she's expressed some milk for the baby!

Given up waiting to hear the name, she's ridiculous, the baby is nearly 2 weeks old, as if any of her followers give a tit.
I wouldn't be surprised if the name is a totally bog standard, popular name that really isn't worth waiting two weeks to find out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wouldn't be surprised if the name is a totally bog standard, popular name that really isn't worth waiting two weeks to find out.
Let’s guess the name ..

Henri
Florian
Mathis
Laurent
Nigel
Stephen

It’s gotta be something Claire and her Mum can pronounce .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let’s guess the name ..

Henri
Florian
Mathis
Laurent
Nigel
Stephen

It’s gotta be something Claire and her Mum can pronounce .
Let’s not. 🥳 Because none of us actually give a duck. Claire and her mother cannot pronounce any of the names you have listed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It funny how she labels that person who commented a troll. She doesn’t want to share her precious baby with the likes of him, but will anyway. She’s so dramatic it’s bloody embarrassing!

Reactions: 8
It funny how she labels that person who commented a troll. She doesn’t want to share her precious baby with the likes of him, but will anyway. She’s so dramatic it’s bloody embarrassing!
I didn’t think the comment was particularly provocative personally 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
All she goes on about (on social media 🤣) is how she’s not even thinking of social media atm and doesn’t want to share her baby - yet she’s deliberately built up to this name reveal video so already using her baby for views and subs? Does she realise it’s possible to be a YTer and not share/profit off your kids?

I didn’t think the comment was particularly provocative personally 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah, what was the big deal? She should be happy someone is disappointed that she didn’t post it. Instead they are a head?

also, must point out...she says the baby is bigger than 8.15. BULLSHIT. Clarice, no baby over 9lbs fits in nb clothes. My goodness she‘s just so dumb. I really don’t know why this bugs me so much. She is so competitive and insecure. She even got a little pissy when multiple people said he looks like Stevie (um hon, she got the looks in the family). I think he looks like...a cute baby. 🤷‍♀️ What’s the big deal? Also, I’m sure that fuzzy thing is dripping in designer, but sweet little guy must be itchy and it makes him look like an Ewok. Funny cuz it‘s true.

and yes, after a csection you have to walk to avoid blood clots. Aargh!!! Her ignorance, and the fact that she thinks she’s smarter than everyone just kills me. 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Yeah, what was the big deal? She should be happy someone is disappointed that she didn’t post it. Instead they are a head?

also, must point out...she says the baby is bigger than 8.15. BULLSHIT. Clarice, no baby over 9lbs fits in nb clothes. My goodness she‘s just so dumb. I really don’t know why this bugs me so much. She is so competitive and insecure. She even got a little pissy when multiple people said he looks like Stevie (um hon, she got the looks in the family). I think he looks like...a cute baby. 🤷‍♀️ What’s the big deal? Also, I’m sure that fuzzy thing is dripping in designer, but sweet little guy must be itchy and it makes him look like an Ewok. Funny cuz it‘s true.

and yes, after a csection you have to walk to avoid blood clots. Aargh!!! Her ignorance, and the fact that she thinks she’s smarter than everyone just kills me. 😂😂
Was anyone else shocked that it took her 9 days to stand and hold him? I had to bath my 3 year old literally days after having a c-section, I was told the heaviest thing to hold was the baby, so I was confused that it took 9 days to be able to do that

• Sick
Claire is a massive dick. She’s been teasing for DAYS that she will post the video. I completely agree with the person that said that it took her until 7pm to say she won’t be posting the video. I think it’s super disrespectful to her followed to keep them waiting and refreshing. It’s no big deal but she could’ve said way earlier that she had some tech difficulties. Nobody gives a duck Claire but if you’re constantly teasing and telling people to subscribe don’t be surprised you receive negativity

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Poor lil tyke. It will be hideously chavvy for sure. Or have a youneek spelling. I dare Claire to actually impress us with a decent name. My vote is Gabriel.

Reactions: 6
I’m thinking Gabriel too...the way she’s referred to him as angel makes me think it’s Gabriel. It’s also the male version of Gabrielle, like Coco Chanel (rolling my eyes so hard that this is likely to be her type of thinking when choosing a baby name!)

I’ll throw Sebastian in as a guess too...as isn’t that one of Paris/Julian’s middle names?

Reactions: 8
Claire is a massive dick. She’s been teasing for DAYS that she will post the video. I completely agree with the person that said that it took her until 7pm to say she won’t be posting the video. I think it’s super disrespectful to her followed to keep them waiting and refreshing. It’s no big deal but she could’ve said way earlier that she had some tech difficulties. Nobody gives a duck Claire but if you’re constantly teasing and telling people to subscribe don’t be surprised you receive negativity
The comment came across as she had been excited to see it then was sad that it wasn’t coming that day and suddenly she’s a dick who doesn’t deserve to know! Wouldn’t this girl who commented be a follower and yt subscriber who has been waiting for the promised video. Bitchy

Yeah, Gabriel probably.
I think she really wants this influencer thing to work out for her (it validates her to have a ‘career’) but she’s quite clumsy at it and gets super defensive when criticised. I think she also knows without her husbands money, she wouldn’t stand a chance.
I quite like her style sometimes and Paris does make me laugh. Meh.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.