Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrumpyB

So... Did she have gestational diabetes? Since the baby was "so" big and since she had so much fluid? My doctor said that access fluid is an indicator that someone might have it and is not eating lowcarb and manage it with diet? I have it myself, but I eat lowkarb and the baby is not estimated big. I do not use medicine. And guess what!? A symptom is actually weight loss if you dont treat it. I've lost weight through the pregnancy. I think she said she did not have to do anything special to maintian her weight?

I recently heard some shady stuff about that luxurypromise service she always promotes - apparently they've sold fakes. Idk, Claire is kind of trashy so I could see her buying high-end fakes to pass off as real. Or being gifted high end fakes and not knowing the difference because all she cares about is having a ton of Hermes.

What do you guys think about her insistence that someone should have a bag organizer if they're carrying a birkin or kelly? Personally, I think it's silly. Imagine spending $10k on a bag and insisting on stuffing it with a $50 felt organizer? If you really have the money for these bags, then you use them - organizer or not. Her preoccupation with that kind of thing tells me two things, 1) she's a slob and would wreck the inside of her bags (if so then good on her for using the organizers) and 2) she can't really, truly afford these bags. Btw my style idol when it comes to Hermes bags is none other than Jane Birkin herself who really uses her birkins the way they were designed to be used and it's the coolest thing to see
Oh gosh right?? Doesn’t she paint them?

Dandylion1

VIP Member
See I'd love this to be about Lydia and see a huge social media spat between them while we all just get the popcorn. And the irony of the post.....moans about social media and tells people to just come out with it rather than posting vague posts online, while posting a vague post on social media......
What happened with her and Lydia

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I didn’t know this chick existed till recently but I am HERE to learn. Teach me ladies!

She seems annoying.
And me !!😂

In summary Claire used Lydia's popularity to gain subbies. Claire was going to more events than Lydia. Claire even attended the MG wedding. Something happened and their friendship ended suddenly and Claire has never been to the bungalow. Lydia was copying some of Claire's ideas around the home when she moved into the bungalow. Claire's channel stopped growing when the friendship ended because it was all due to the faux friendhsip. Claire is vicious on twitter...always like a bear with a sore tooth. She made it publicly known through comments that the friendship was over. When Lydia lost her cat suddenly Claire started retweeting about Lydia's missing Lynx and even her petition. Seems like Claire is having big slices of humble pie and trying to worm her way back into the MG's graces. ...none of this is factual just surmised
I’m a newbie .. WTF IS MG ?

Lola Faith

VIP Member
If you watch her vlogs you will see she's vlogged so many times herself being at the Hermes store getting a bag, and she's now working with Luxury Promise and has worked with Vestiaire, so I think only a couple of the Hermes bags are pre-loved.

What does everyone think of the ‘gender reveal video’ I thought it was lovely the way they were so excited and nervous reading the email ... then I thought they seemed disappointed with the ‘gender ‘ !!!
What are they having, haven’t watched the reveal yet?