Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peepers

The thing for me is, if you’re going to pick a name for your child, atleast be able to pronounce it yourself. She butchers the pronunciation of it. Surely her husband cringes every time she says it....

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Cloak

VIP Member
I finally had to unfollow - the amount she posts about “oni boy” takes me over the edge 🤢😂 he may be cute in person but definitely not photogenic 🙈 there’s really nothing to her anymore it’s only Hermès and “oni boy”
same, she started waffling on about cherubs in the radiators looking like “oni boy” and she sounded insane, literally like a madwoman who didn’t know what was going on. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

dezign

I am so happy a thread has been started on I Am Chavette
let the fun begin!

Her channel is growing at a glacial pace and she never gets invited to any events! My impressions are that she's incredibly thin-skinned and flips out if anyone comments with anything other than ass-kissing.

New money (thanks to hubby's family money) and no class whatsoever - no matter how much designer crap she buys. Maybe that's why Hermes refused for years to sell her a bag? She resorted to lurking in car while husband tried to buy one.

Speaking of him, she calls Julien by the name Paris - just because he's French. And names her channel Chouquette but can't speak more than 2 words in French. Poseur: there's a good French word for you Claire.

Claims to have a degree but can't write nor speak intelligently.

Since I haven't checked in lately on her posts, please catch me up on what idiocy she's been up to!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Sw4

VIP Member
Why do her posts and stories always have such an edge to them? For example today's stories about the Givenchy bronzer- 'I'm not lying to you, it's the best bronzer.' Why is there a need to say that? No one said you were lying! It's like she has arguments in her own head with an imaginary person right before posting. There's so many examples of where she's done this.

Oh and the constant posting of how 'Oni boy' is in size XXXXXXXL at 5 months. It's obviously supposed to be a brag but why is having a big baby something to be so proud of? Does that mean those with smaller babies should be ashamed?

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
It’s not posh at all she sounds like she’s from Essex. Not everyone in Essex talks like TOWIE, most of them are from Romford.

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
It does annoy me that anyone else would write ‘got these shorts, love them’. But Claire’s comment is a whole paragraph about them being the best item of clothing she’s ever worn. Every single thing is a massive monologue about being the best piece ever. She has 40,000 best things ever

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
View attachment 42330

She's like a pitbull on a council estate...

See I'd love this to be about Lydia and see a huge social media spat between them while we all just get the popcorn. And the irony of the post.....moans about social media and tells people to just come out with it rather than posting vague posts online, while posting a vague post on social media......

• Haha

snoopsar

Hi there, I am posting here for the first time as the new bag has tipped me over the edge.
Her finances and they way she says makes "her" money doesn't add up at all.
No other "blogger" "stylist" is buying this much luxury items and claiming they make money through blogging and being a stylist. I understand she might be getting a discount on some things, and everything shown on screen must be written off by tax? Still dropping this much coin doesn't add up at all, luxury promise surely isn't paying her a wage that equates to what she spends? On the house renovation, some of it looks very cheap, but it still would have costed a lot, maybe they borrowed on their property to finance that? How can you go from driving around in a borrowed mx5 hunting down a hermes bag a couple of years ago, to being a rolls royce ambassador and being an hermes or chanel every other week, Im so confused.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Hmm maybe in the UK it’s being done differently. In the US, you’ve got a lot of press coming out that rich white people are making appointments in low income areas because low income people can’t afford to take off work or don’t have the transportation to get to the vaccination sites. It’s just kinda icky, in my opinion. I’m sure her GP told her to get it, but let’s be real. We all know Claire’s going to hop on a plane ASAP because she thinks it’s okay to now.
You can’t really jump the queue here. You have to wait to be called by your gp. It’s done on age and medical conditions. You can’t pay for it, you can’t register at a different gp for it, you just have to wait. My town hasn’t even started yet as we have had no supplies

• Heart

LeighBee

Paris has bought a push present for her and collecting it tomorrow ! FFS !
🧐 hmm, she gets a ‘push present’ but didn’t actually give birth via a natural push method. Rather, an elective c-section for an absolutely not overweight baby/ ’let’s tell ‘em it was breech’ because I was too much of a wuss to have a crack at a natural delivery? Reeks of it.
Do you know what scares me the most for this poor young soul? NOT ONCE, has she mentioned how she would like to educate her son, morals and values she would like him to adhere to, family traditions etc etc etc. Just vapid bullshit about clothes, room reveals and aesthetics. Between Claire and Julian, the poor lil one probs only has two brain cells to rub together. Hopefully he inherits more from his father’s side of intellect (that clearly skipped a generation) and has a better chance at life. There is nothing of value on his mother’s side.
The other thing that pisses me off? Calling her baby an ‘angel’. In our world, that terminology is allocated for our babies that we have LOST. Fuck off Claire, with your Covid-19 bullshit baby shower with your baby angel wings fucking spray painted on the grass. Tone deaf wanker.

Reactions: 15

frillseeker

She doesn’t stop bragging. ‘I’ve not seen my idea anywhere.’ Oh please do bore off. She’s one of those people who thinks everyone’s jealous of her when they’re really not. It really shocks me how up her own backside she is and she makes me think of the emperors new clothes, I just cannot see what she sees! I find quite intriguing in a way.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Claire is very aggressive. Always has to answer back and is extremely childish. I was blocked on IG by her for watching her stories and not subscribing?
Well educated, I have my doubts. Because well educated people don’t usually answer back and are constantly trying to improve everything about themselves . Ok , she can like her accent, no problem there but she could at least try and pronounce things correctly, go to a speech therapist and learn. Oh and for a well educated person she can’t speak a word of French!
Oh and well educated people don’t let their dogs shit on their dressing room floor, education is a whole and not just the schools you have attended!

• Heart

Gusber

Chatty Member
I had a run in with Claire on Instagram a few years ago, at the height of her friendship with Lidl. They’d been for afternoon tea at Harrods and were dressed up like a couple of chavs (as per...). I commented how unrelatable they were to most people and she absolutely CAME FOR ME by DM. Ranting and raving like a looney. She then started the argument in the comments, so her minions came for me too. A few weeks later, she started on me again, this time ‘naming and shaming’ me on her snapchat. Again, a load of vitriol came my way, except this time, I was extremely poorly in hospital, after 3 spinal surgeries and repeatedly leaking cerebrospinal fluid, which makes you very ill. I begged her to stop and explained my current situation and her response was that I was lying and she said, and I quote: “You’re such a nasty person, I bet you really want to punch me, don’t you?” Errrrrm, no, Claire. I’ve never wanted to punch anyone because I’m not a chavvy pit bull. Neither was I able to get up from my hospital bed, so... It also kills me how she calls herself Claire Chanelle. I can’t remember what it is now but she’s got the most normal/boring surname and it definitely isn’t ‘Chanelle’!

• Wow
  • Haha

lurkingin94123

Chatty Member
How exactly has she “worked hard to get where she is”?
What a bizarre world we live in where buying handbags and pushing affiliate-links down people’s throats are considered hard work lol.

She married rich and gained her YouTube “fame” by spending her husband’s family money.
Let’s be real, if she didn’t have all her Hermès and Chanel bags she wouldn’t have a lot of views on YouTube.

She couldn’t even get her first Hermès from the store for years because they didn’t want to sell to her, it was her husband who managed to get it.
I agree with all of your points. If Claire had rose the corporate ladder in fashion retail (dept manager, buyer, VIP personal shopper) I believe she would have gained more respect. From what I can piece together from her word salads, she:
1.was an SA for the bulk of her career,
2. started hustling as a personal shopper on the side,
3. likely went to a lot of fashion network events to build her network (and future book of business)
4. married a man with family money that allowed her to stop working full time in the retail space.

She spends too much time trying to convince her audience that “she purchases everything with her own money” which imho means she’s lying/fabricating reality/etc.
I make a good living, can afford nice things and experiences, but it came at a cost. I spent ages 22-34 working my butt off so that I could hit a certain base salary range in my mid-30s and have more financial power/freedom now. Nothing about Claire’s financesadd up, but at the end of the day, it’s really none of my business.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
She comes across as a massive snob. I’m not rolling in money, this last year has been a bit tough, but her ‘you must buy this is such good value’ for a £300 whatever is just annoying. It’s expensive. But she goes on like it’s cheap as chips, it’s a bargain for her and her tiny little self that struggles to carry her gigantic baby

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Name reveal, is she serious? Because everyone’s waiting with baited breath...
And first time alone with him... ‘single parents I don’t know how you do it.’ She’s a joke

That comment made me laugh out loud on her stories! She's sat in her Kensington apartment with her Starbucks takeaway holding her baby, and she doesn't know how single parents cope! She is shockingly out of touch with real life! No doubt she has a night nurse so she can sleep all night and someone helping her all day. She announced on her stories she is uploading the name reveal video as soon as she's done it, and nothing has appeared yet, because we are all soooo desperate to know his name. Well i can tell you his name is Hermes Paris-Chanel Chouquette!

• Haha

Jessie98

VIP Member
She really loves herself in that outfit doesn’t she, she’s posting it again. She looks bloody ridiculous. And she keeps going on about how good she looks, how her legs are just a good shape. Who actually says stuff like that?! I thought she was unbearable when pregnant but I knew she’d get even worse once the baby arrived.
I just came on to say the same thing. She looks ridiculous. All the designer gear with the designer pram. How chavv can you get. Going on about how great she looks after the baby. She looks like a unicorn threw up all over her

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Ahh thanks!!
You can tell Lydia is the user type.
As for the panelling I think Claire was one of the first to have it in her house. Loads of people have it now its just like any trend I suppose.
Lol I love that you have the tea 🍵 🤣
I actually blame Claire for introducing me to Lydia 😜 All I did was search Chanel Bags and up came Claire. And there I was, down a rabbit hole of narcissistic influencers ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14