Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m always confused between her Essex house and London flat. Has she ever shown the interiors of the flat ? How often do they stay there ?

Both Dad’s ?

Claire has her bio dad, her stepdad (who was ill and needed lung transplant) and now another step dad 🤣

She has her mansion 🙄 in Essex and a flat in Chelsea which she has not shown the interior of since 2018! She was doing a complete overhaul of the interior and promised to show us all the updated version that was 2 years ago 🤣 doesn’t stop her going on about her Chelsea flat though!

Reactions: 6
I’m always confused between her Essex house and London flat. Has she ever shown the interiors of the flat ? How often do they stay there ?

Both Dad’s ?
I guess she now has three, since Mum is on husband #3. Her mother may not be well educated, but she’s clearly taught the girls how to bag a man.

And, all of them are alive. It is truly appalling that she lied in that article to gain sympathy followers. At this point she has read the article and would have said something re the error. Ick.

Claire has her bio dad, her stepdad (who was ill and needed lung transplant) and now another step dad 🤣

She has her mansion 🙄 in Essex and a flat in Chelsea which she has not shown the interior of since 2018! She was doing a complete overhaul of the interior and promised to show us all the updated version that was 2 years ago 🤣 doesn’t stop her going on about her Chelsea flat though!
And now I’d just LOVE to see that property in Paris she and Julien “own”. I imagine she’ll have to wait until Julien’s equally gaudy parents aren’t staying there to be able to pretend it’s theirs.

I wish Claire would realize how tacky the French think she is. No French person would glue tacky fixtures to fake carved doors, but then again it shows how new money Julien’s family is. There is zero taste level.

• Haha
She just talks tit! Look at my NEW pram oh no wait he always likes this pram see lol at this old video of him in this new pram 🤦🏻‍♀️

Why can’t influencers be gone in 2021!

I guess she now has three, since Mum is on husband #3. Her mother may not be well educated, but she’s clearly taught the girls how to bag a man.

And, all of them are alive. It is truly appalling that she lied in that article to gain sympathy followers. At this point she has read the article and would have said something re the error. Ick.

And now I’d just LOVE to see that property in Paris she and Julien “own”. I imagine she’ll have to wait until Julien’s equally gaudy parents aren’t staying there to be able to pretend it’s theirs.

I wish Claire would realize how tacky the French think she is. No French person would glue tacky fixtures to fake carved doors, but then again it shows how new money Julien’s family is. There is zero taste level.
Oh yes forgot about “their” French apartment that isn’t really theirs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so confused about her two homes? We never seem to see a finished product. It’s just cluttered with overly expensive items. How she copes with that I don’t know!

I’m so confused about her two homes? We never seem to see a finished product. It’s just cluttered with overly expensive items. How she copes with that I don’t know!
That would be bc Claire and Julien actually have to pay for upgrades to the homes his parents purchased for them. These two are such fakes.
Claire blows through her income, and Julien watches, because they’re waiting for his inheritance. It is so ick. Julien literally has zero income coming in with COVID. No one is booking an overpriced honeymoon package via his “business”, so he’s Claire’s video and IG editor. You tell me how there is a penny in savings with her spending.

Reactions: 11
That would be bc Claire and Julien actually have to pay for upgrades to the homes his parents purchased for them. These two are such fakes.
Claire blows through her income, and Julien watches, because they’re waiting for his inheritance. It is so ick. Julien literally has zero income coming in with COVID. No one is booking an overpriced honeymoon package via his “business”, so he’s Claire’s video and IG editor. You tell me how there is a penny in savings with her spending.
She has been a freeloaded since her early days of dating young semi pro footballers 🤦🏻‍♀️ She was a right tomb boy until year 10 I think ......
She has bad asthma 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ More like
Fake breathing!! Her vlogs when she shows us how bad her breathing is FAKE!
This bullshit of cleaning pub toilets 🤣 nope wouldn’t catch her doing that tit her mum wouldn’t allow it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has been a freeloaded since her early days of dating young semi pro footballers 🤦🏻‍♀️ She was a right tomb boy until year 10 I think ......
She has bad asthma 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ More like
Fake breathing!! Her vlogs when she shows us how bad her breathing is FAKE!
This bullshit of cleaning pub toilets 🤣 nope wouldn’t catch her doing that tit her mum wouldn’t allow it!
So she’s always chased fellas with money then

Reactions: 4
So she’s always chased fellas with money then
oh god yes!!
the latest bunch of twit photos - yes it was bulimia just ate nuts the threw up!
wanted to be like her sister who was naturally skinny and she was just normal curvy 🤷🏻‍♀️ But they were compared so much it left a complex!

‘Oni will be a gentle giant’. Bet he stops growing at 5 foot 3
Oni looks nothing like Paris no matter how much she insists 🤣 more like her mum and little sister!

This is Paris 😮
Wow!!

oh god yes!!
the latest bunch of twit photos - yes it was bulimia just ate nuts the threw up!
wanted to be like her sister who was naturally skinny and she was just normal curvy 🤷🏻‍♀️ But they were compared so much it left a complex!

Oni looks nothing like Paris no matter how much she insists 🤣 more like her mum and little sister!

Wow!!
Oni really does look like her mum and sister doesn’t he. Her sister seems really nice and down to Earth. The mum seems lovely too and does a lot for her.

Reactions: 3
She is the biggest advocate of cluck bait right?? 🙄

On her stories she is drinking champagne so can’t be a baby 🤷🏻‍♀️

Renewing wedding vowels?

I wouldn’t of thought they would move country after already applying for the boys school

Seriously! Didn’t they have three wedding festivities already for the 7 years or whatever they are married for 🤣

One in France (not official as they forgot to register when they got home she claims)

One in the Ritz as she has used her grandparents as an excuse this time - she says they were too ill to attend France so she did it all for them 🤣🤣

No one actually believes that right?

Renewing wedding vowels?

I wouldn’t of thought they would move country after already applying for the boys school

She deffo wouldn’t leave her mum here and her mum wouldn’t move to America as she wouldn’t leave her other girls and grandkids so not moving

Can see them buying a place with his parents money

Maybe a baby as that’s plausible 🤷🏻‍♀️

But I do believe it won’t be either of those she is the biggest click bait 🤦🏻‍♀️

One in France (not official as they forgot to register when they got home she claims)

One in the Ritz as she has used her grandparents as an excuse this time - she says they were too ill to attend France so she did it all for them 🤣🤣

No one actually believes that right?

She deffo wouldn’t leave her mum here and her mum wouldn’t move to America as she wouldn’t leave her other girls and grandkids so not moving

Can see them buying a place with his parents money

Maybe a baby as that’s plausible 🤷🏻‍♀️

But I do believe it won’t be either of those she is the biggest click bait 🤦🏻‍♀️
She loooooves click bait 😭

She loooooves click bait 😭
It pisses me off when all influences do the subscribe for notifications tit but when she does it it grates on me just as much as LEM 🙄

She is also so aggressive on her comments it’s like wow how the hell do you have this many followers with an attitude like that?

TBH she really hasn’t changed her attitude since school 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.