Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday's Sunday Times....View attachment 346235
I'm sure it would be all too easy to spend your earnings on handbags when your husband manages all the other major expenses.

I don't know why she insists on keeping up this charade. All you have to do is go on companies house and it was even her husband who set up her styling company for her. She probably didn't know how to begin with that one.

Reactions: 8
I do like Claire but I agree that Times article is irresponsible on her part. Of course anyone can achieve a wardrobe stuffed full of Chanel and Hermes if they don’t have to pay for a single other thing. It’s very dishonest of her to claim that her channel or styling business got her all that, I don’t know how she feels like she can get away with saying that!

Also is that phone cord just dangling off into nothing?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also, Paris looks like he would get gout regularly. A life of indulgence and rich food 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a bleeping low class twit. I own over 15 high end designer bags and I cringe looking at her. I just started following her and my god wow you have an ordinary baby. I have two and a private account. Sales assistants also think my babies are cute because I’m about to buy some thing. I can’t look away because I love an over sharer but my god does she put me off high end things

Reactions: 9
What a bleeping low class twit. I own over 15 high end designer bags and I cringe looking at her. I just started following her and my god wow you have an ordinary baby. I have two and a private account. Sales assistants also think my babies are cute because I’m about to buy some thing. I can’t look away because I love an over sharer but my god does she put me off high end things
This is what makes me laugh - she makes out like she’s really private and doesn’t share much on social media 🤣 when in reality she’s constantly on there seeking validation, has SO much she feels she needs to prove - that she has a proper job, that she has a perfect baby....the list goes on. I’d hate to be so defensive and thin-skinned at her age.

Reactions: 8
She’s at it again- my baby gets so many compliments when we go out. Yes, like all babies do!! She can’t have many friends because you just wouldn’t say things like that surely?
It's probably all the sales assistants looking forward to that commission! Silly Claire.

Reactions: 3
Ok long time lurker..... hi all 🙌🏻
I just can’t take it anymore she is a lying twit bag!

Humble beginnings my arse! Brand new build house in posh part of Billericay show room home more like it!
Terminally ill dead dad? No not dead still alive and kicking! He was ill yes but not knocking on heavens door 🙄

she is literally the biggest liar 🤥 and drama queen!
she was also a bloody bully because her elder sister was beautiful, petite and classy whereas she was tall , clunky and chavvie 🤣

Her mum favoured the older sister and then the baby sister so Claire does all she can to buy her mums love now 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know if the dad is still alive? Surely she wouldn’t lie about him dying
yes he is still alive ..... he got a lung transplant Years and years ago 🙄 never has he had a problem
Since and lives a full life now!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
wait so shes written an article lying about her dads death?!! what if he reads it..? wtf?

I think she misunderstands what ‘terminal’ illness means.
I think she probably means a chronic illness or an illness which could be fatal.

wait so shes written an article lying about her dads death?!! what if he reads it..? wtf?
I do not believe she lied I think it’s a misprint but she is so god dam thick she has not even realised their mistake!
She did a video a while back with her family and the dad (step) talking about the lung transplant!

Reactions: 3
Claire is truly so calculating, I’m not surprised this error is in that story. This is a total PR move. She reviewed that article, and knows any press is good press. People will be driven to her social media and never be the wiser. It’ll be (in her awful accent) “po’ ol’ Claire, she such a hawd werkah.” What a pathetic existence to claim property bought by your in-laws as your own, and hoarding designer bags because those same in-laws have covered your largest bills (mortgages) as an accomplishment. Ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Claire is truly so calculating, I’m not surprised this error is in that story. This is a total PR move. She reviewed that article, and knows any press is good press. People will be driven to her social media and never be the wiser. It’ll be (in her awful accent) “po’ ol’ Claire, she such a hawd werkah.” What a pathetic existence to claim property bought by your in-laws as your own, and hoarding designer bags because those same in-laws have covered your largest bills (mortgages) as an accomplishment. Ick.

Honestly she grates on me always has done! Her younger sister is the most done to earth girl and her older sister thinks she’s royalty! I agree Claire is a calculating witch! Who could be so relaxed about their in laws paying for their house the way she is!

Who is her older sister? How comes she isn't mentioned?
Someone said they had a huge falling out years ago ...... she is in the photos of her mums wedding bridesmaids photos (husband number 3) her name is Helen she also has 3 boys so saint Honie the perfect baby 🙄 isn’t the first grandchild or even the first grandson 🤣
They made up last year after the serious family death that happened

also does she drive you all insane with that bloody singing voice 🤢

Reactions: 7
I’m always confused between her Essex house and London flat. Has she ever shown the interiors of the flat ? How often do they stay there ?

Thanks for posting this- but I’m a little confused? - I thought that both of her Dad’s were alive and well?
Both Dad’s ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.