Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire is launching her own brand Rue Sloane. :rolleyes:

Watch out people Claire’s awful styling is about to be everywhere you look NOT 🤣

She really does fancy herself as the next big designer! This will be an absolute flop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate to think how expensive it’s going to be 😂😂 but remember it’s not going to be made of polyester so it’s all fine

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Haha, exactly ! When I look at it, I don’t think of a clothing brand ! Definitely looks like a hotel or spa to me 😂
It that’s all ok because there will be no polyester 🤣

It’s probably going to be really outrageous or plain boring and totally nothing for the normal person 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m very intrigued to see how this venture goes as it’s her first real job for years. She’s always constantly alluding to “working hard” but there’s never been anything tangible to show for it. Seems strange timing for the launch too having just had the baby. Her vlogs show that she spends her days shopping in Harrods, getting her hair done or pottering about in her wardrobe, and she seems to think that is a very busy life. So this is interesting!

Reactions: 4
All I was thinking while I was watching that video was girl you need your roots done

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She seems pretty obsessive About EVERYTHING.
Her and HRh collection Alex were friendly at one point and she is also extremely obsessive over things albeit in a much more manic , racist and defensive way. In a way they were well suited and similar in many ways, claiming to be self made, ignoring the fact that both their husbands’ families money is security , brand obsessed , loosing sleep over how a shirt hangs or how a bag makes them look skinny or fat and having all white dull as ***ck interiors and thinking they are the only peope in the world To have pets/ kids/illnesses/preferences . It’s weird how the internet brought them together and we still don’t really know why they aren’t so friendly any more.
I agree the branding looks like a holiday resort spa.
How on earth did she afford a flat (she says she bought) in Sloane sq area when she was what in her 20s?

Reactions: 9
I cant believe how long it takes her to get to the point on her latest brand launch YT video. Maybe she should spend less time talking about the baby and her hair 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I cant believe how long it takes her to get to the point on her latest brand launch YT video. Maybe she should spend less time talking about the baby and her hair 🤦‍♀️
Did she talk about her hair lol I fast fwd most of it till she got to the point

Reactions: 2
I think this is what I mean about her being obsessive. The drip feeding and build up And over doing of everything from buying a bag to naming her kid to ordering furtniture, it’s like each act / decision is a full Time job abs she has the time to fret and document each one . For people in the real world yes some are big decisions or commitments but don’t have tjr luxury or desire to
Make it a bloomin documentary

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.