Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can totally see how influencers with a legitimate following 500K+ can make quite a bit, but Claire does not have that kind of following. She gets a lot of credits (obvs) and claims brands hire her for strategy/direction/styling. Perhaps this is why the oversized, sloppy look is everywhere?

Which brand would hire her for strategy / direction / styling. :sick:

Anyway, I was just shocked at how she replied to my suggestions in asking her to be more honest, instead of 'vile and cheating'. Many people can afford Hermes bags, there's nothing prestige about Hermes unless you are getting those special leather, limited edition stuff. Seriously Claire, no one is jealous of you because of the Hermes bags you buy, you get haters because of your attitude and personality. There are people who like different styles and I get if anyone likes the 'style' she shares, but I have a huge problem with her as a person. Such a terrible blogger and I am done discussing her. :poop:

On a side note enjoying Tamara's content a lot! She is genuine, work hard, etc, no one would complain about her lifestyle and her Hermes bags. Victoria @inthefrow is good too! These are bloggers who actually work hard, put in effort in their content, and deserve what they have. Stop following Claire and get negatively influenced by her bullshit personality. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think it's weird that Claire often refers to Honoré as "The baby" or is this quite a common thing amongst mums ?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think it's weird that Claire often refers to Honoré as "The baby" or is this quite a common thing amongst mums ?
I said it with my first because I didn’t love his name (hubby chose it!), maybe she can’t say his name lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s common up north to call the youngest in the family ‘the baby’ I was called it until I was about 13 😂. Maybe they do it in Essex too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’m surprised she’s showing that she is weaning him
Considering 2 weeks ago she was saying “he’s 3 months old” 😂

I cant handle the singing, please make it stoppppppp!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm in Scotland and I still call my 8 month old the baby - mainly to differentiate between him and my 4 year old. And at times I can hardly remember who's name is who LOL

She’s really needs to decide her child’s age 😂 on the 2nd of November she said he was 3 months old and today he’s 5 months old 😂

• Haha
I’m surprised she’s showing that she is weaning him
Considering 2 weeks ago she was saying “he’s 3 months old” 😂
At least that explains why he’s such a good baby. He’s in a food coma. Typically you start at 6 months with purées, but in reality a baby can live perfectly fine off of breast milk or formula for their first year of life. Again, this explains why she says he’s such a big boy.

As a side note, in some cultures plump children signify wealth which is clearly why Claire (& Julien) are obsessed w having a chubby child. The only other explanation would be too high achieving parents pushing their neurosis on their baby, but neither Claire or Julien are hitting the mark in that area so I go with option 1.

Advertising facial tool and hairdryer on her Insta stories. She is the last person on this green earth I would ever take skin and hair advice from.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Advertising facial tool and hairdryer on her Insta stories. She is the last person on this green earth I would ever take skin and hair advice from.
I always think this when she advertises her Harrods facials and goes on about how good her skin looks. She literally looks 15 years older than she is and looked really haggard even before having her baby. She is not a good advertisement for anything skincare related!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s common up north to call the youngest in the family ‘the baby’ I was called it until I was about 13 😂. Maybe they do it in Essex too 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep. We do. Our neighbours youngest is still “Baby Rachel” and she’s 30, built like an outhouse and drives a truck.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Appreciating the little things in life strolling around a wheat field in a £2k coat. Very relatable Claire darling.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Julien’s parents must be seething. They’re clearly bankrolling these 2 imbeciles lol his travel business clearly isn’t operational.

Reactions: 4
She’s at it again- my baby gets so many compliments when we go out. Yes, like all babies do!! She can’t have many friends because you just wouldn’t say things like that surely?

Reactions: 13
She’s at it again- my baby gets so many compliments when we go out. Yes, like all babies do!! She can’t have many friends because you just wouldn’t say things like that surely?
I don’t understand why she thinks he’s so perfect? He looks like an average baby to me. It’s so embarrassing, probably because she thinks she’s so wonderful also.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she thinks he’s so perfect? He looks like an average baby to me. It’s so embarrassing, probably because she thinks she’s so wonderful also.
I think every mother thinks their child is perfect but you say it to your husband and your family, you don't say it to the world because you know that everyone else feels like that about their child and that your child is no more special to you than any child is to their mum but she seems to think that he really is special and different to other babies, that's why he gets lots of compliments when they go out when in reality all babies get attention when they go out, people love to stop and coo at babies but she is so up her own backside that she has zero self awareness and as I said before, I just don't think she has many friends because she just seems to have no concept of things like this.

Reactions: 9
I think every mother thinks their child is perfect but you say it to your husband and your family, you don't say it to the world because you know that everyone else feels like that about their child and that your child is no more special to you than any child is to their mum but she seems to think that he really is special and different to other babies, that's why he gets lots of compliments when they go out when in reality all babies get attention when they go out, people love to stop and coo at babies but she is so up her own backside that she has zero self awareness and as I said before, I just don't think she has many friends because she just seems to have no concept of things like this.
Thats exactly how I wanted to phase it! Lol - My daughter is absolutely gorgeous and she melts my heart daily but I don’t constantly post about how perfect she is and how people are always complimenting her. I actually feel quiet awkward when people do. I want to ensure people don’t keep solely complimenting her on her looks as it can be quite toxic for a little girl to always receive this kind of attention.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.