Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw Claire's Kelly 25 Bronze Dore bag for sale on Fashionphile! Exact same specifications as hers! I'm betting we no longer see that bag on YouTube soon (i.e. when she runs out of pre-filmed content). I guess Paris' money only goes so far...

Is it bad I hope that Hermes will realise she's a reseller and no longer offer her bags?
That bag didn't last long in her wardrobe, am I correct in thinking that's the poo coloured bag she got on her last trip to Paris

Reactions: 2
I just saw Claire's Kelly 25 Bronze Dore bag for sale on Fashionphile! Exact same specifications as hers! I'm betting we no longer see that bag on YouTube soon (i.e. when she runs out of pre-filmed content). I guess Paris' money only goes so far...

Is it bad I hope that Hermes will realise she's a reseller and no longer offer her bags?
As shady as she can be I don’t think that’s her bag, wouldn’t she just sell it through Luxury Promise if she wanted rid of it. Also I think she’s so proud of how many Hermès bags she has and it’s hurt her pride to have to sell any, I think she’d get rid of other stuff before even considering getting rid of a H bag.

Reactions: 10
As shady as she can be I don’t think that’s her bag, wouldn’t she just sell it through Luxury Promise if she wanted rid of it. Also I think she’s so proud of how many Hermès bags she has and it’s hurt her pride to have to sell any, I think she’d get rid of other stuff before even considering getting rid of a H bag.
We'll find out soon enough as she films most of her YouTube videos in front of her Hermes bags... Hermes would have made very very very few Kelly bags in that size, colour, leather, hardware and year stamp... It's not like a Black bag, "bronze dore" is neither a permanent colour, nor was it a seasonal colour last year. Might not be hers of course, but I'm keeping a close eye on her shelves!!! 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 10

Claire will never let go of a single Hermes bag. It’s def not hers. Those bags are her self-worth. Now, I’m sure every other person on the planet is getting rid of any bag in that color bc it looks like baby poop! Claire only raves about it because she’s kissing that Hermes guy’s ass. I forget his name but he’s crawled so far up celebs bottoms I’m surprised he pops out for a breath.

We'll find out soon enough as she films most of her YouTube videos in front of her Hermes bags... Hermes would have made very very very few Kelly bags in that size, colour, leather, hardware and year stamp... It's not like a Black bag, "bronze dore" is neither a permanent colour, nor was it a seasonal colour last year. Might not be hers of course, but I'm keeping a close eye on her shelves!!! 🕵️‍♀️
Hermes doesn’t make a few of ANY bag. Don’t buy into their BS. Manufactured scarcity is what they do best. Look around. The amount of NEW Hermes bags on the resale market is INSANE. Hermes opened three new factories (where their artisans slave away) in 2021. They are churning those bags out and making bank, while having a customer base who thinks they only make a sacred few a year.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolutely! There is no scarcity of Birkin bags. Hermes is producing low quantities to have a full control over the hands who can get them.

So, everyone who claims that "this one is rare" or "this one is unique" are delusional.

Reactions: 6
With all this money she should really invest in herself and take a speech class or study réthorique.
I really can’t listen to her rambling on in circles when she talks, she always sounds out of breath and like she’s struggling to speak.
The constant mouth smacking takes it to another level.

Reactions: 9
All those amazing Chanel bags, she hardly uses them. I much prefer the classic flap, especially the vintage ones. Her obsession with Hermes is so boring now.

All those amazing Chanel bags, she hardly uses them. I much prefer the classic flap, especially the vintage ones. Her obsession with Hermes is so boring now.
If a brand came out with an even more expensive bag she'd be on about them too.
She always has something to prove.
Material things don't make you a great person.

Reactions: 5
I agree, the likes of Claire are also really cheapening Hermes in my opinion. Not because she’s a chav wearing one, but because she’s got like 10 Hermes bags now. They’re meant to be rare and special yet with the amount of Hermes bags she has it just looks like they’re easy to get.. It really is boring seeing yet another Hermes bag. I miss the days when there were “it” bags

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree, the likes of Claire are also really cheapening Hermes in my opinion. Not because she’s a chav wearing one, but because she’s got like 10 Hermes bags now. They’re meant to be rare and special yet with the amount of Hermes bags she has it just looks like they’re easy to get.. It really is boring seeing yet another Hermes bag. I miss the days when there were “it” bags
100% agree. I remember when Hermes was totally unobtainable. Now you have the likes of Claire, Lydia, Victoria all buying several Hermes bags.

loved an It bag too, all these influencers using the same bags has ruined it.

Claire has a brown suede jumbo Chanel that’s 100 times nicer than that new Hermes, she never uses it! The knitted Classic flap is amazing as well. Those Gucci and YSL cross body bags she’s been wearing are brutal 🤮

Reactions: 7
Claire’s IG stories of Oni-Boy are so embarrassing. Drinking a tonic water. She finds this so bougie when she’s really just giving her child tons of sodium and bloat. Apparently she wants him to look like his father.

The most recent with the boy pulling her hair and her laughing is stellar parenting we expect from Claire. This will be the same woman who complains when another child hauls off and smacks Oni-Boy when he pulls someone else’s hair. Be a parent, Claire, and teach your son some manners. I’m not at all surprised. She posts stories of him barking at her, and she finds this cute.

No matter the $ in the bank or the Hermes on the shelves, Claire, you are trash to the core.

Can we also dive into her recent campaigns with Luxury Promise? She can’t even edit them properly to go with the music. The bar is apparently v low at LP.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hermes name has been ruined by the delivery company in my mind. Hate them lol. She is raising a pure brat as well who can sponge off her and his dad forever

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hermes name has been ruined by the delivery company in my mind. Hate them lol. She is raising a pure brat as well who can sponge off her and his dad forever
So she’s essentially raising another Paris! Haha! Paris’ job now is editing Claire’s sit down videos. Good boy, Paris! Good boy! Thank goodness your parents snap up property in the family trust so you and Claire can spend, spend, spend and pretend you’re self-made.

Claire is grating on my last nerve these days. Can you tell?

100% agree. I remember when Hermes was totally unobtainable. Now you have the likes of Claire, Lydia, Victoria all buying several Hermes bags.

loved an It bag too, all these influencers using the same bags has ruined it.

Claire has a brown suede jumbo Chanel that’s 100 times nicer than that new Hermes, she never uses it! The knitted Classic flap is amazing as well. Those Gucci and YSL cross body bags she’s been wearing are brutal 🤮
I totally agree. Hermes has completely lost its exclusivity when you see these YT/IG ppl running around w a new bag (often gotten through a resaler - the horror! I thought Hermes HATED resalers. 🙄) every other month.

I especially hate how they’re all now trashing Chanel because it’s apparently below them. Claire reposted a post from Diet Prada. Apparently limiting bags is only allowed for Hermes. Funnily enough, the London Hermes stores do not limit bags which is why Claire gets many. They have the traditional waitlist and when your name matches your request, you get the offer. So, I wish Claire would just STFU. I still find it funny that Hermes would want her as a client. She literally buys bags and those tacky dog cuffs. That’s it.

Last edited:
I’ll save you all the eye sore of Claire’s latest unboxing. An old, orange Kelly 28 from LP. I mean, I had to laugh. I’ve been shopping at Hermes for YEARS and we all (SAs included) have a giggle about orange bags. Longtime Hermes clients never want them. If you see them, you know it’s some desperado customer wanting to get their hands on a Birkin or Kelly. Yet another example that Claire is a Hermes hoarder, not a true collector.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Gahhhhh my eyes! The orange bag with GHW with the horribly bulky black and silver Kelly strap, then the black and gold micro Chanel hanging off it, so so bad! She's about as stylish as Katie Price
Screenshot_20220126-201114_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Gahhhhh my eyes! The orange bag with GHW with the horribly bulky black and silver Kelly strap, then the black and gold micro Chanel hanging off it, so so bad! She's about as stylish as Katie PriceView attachment 1018770
I still can’t get over that WOOL Chanel coat she spent nearly £10K on. Wool! Claire is a label bleep. That’s it.

I’m dead at the highlighter orange Kelly. It’s so bright! And with the Chanel and THAT strap…Jesus take the wheel 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

My mom has an orange Evelyne, but it’s a way more muted orange (i.e., not Ibiza bottle girl orange). Seeing Claire’s is so jarring. You need sunnies and I’d immediately assume it’s fake.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.