Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HEMRES

She’s a complete dumbass
I'm prepared to believe that Hemres was a typo, but there's no excuse for looking as awful as she does. I know the folks at Hermes are in the business of selling over-priced goods to people who need a label to feel validated in some way, and they shouldn't bite the hands that feed them their commission (but rather sell to them politely) but I can't help thinking there must be huge guffaws of laughter as they see ol' classy Channel rock up to the store. And even louder ones when she leaves with another bag to sit on her melamine shelves back home in Essex. Not that there's anything wrong with melamine or Essex....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm prepared to believe that Hemres was a typo, but there's no excuse for looking as awful as she does. I know the folks at Hermes are in the business of selling over-priced goods to people who need a label to feel validated in some way, and they shouldn't bite the hands that feed them their commission (but rather sell to them politely) but I can't help thinking there must be huge guffaws of laughter as they see ol' classy Channel rock up to the store. And even louder ones when she leaves with another bag to sit on her melamine shelves back home in Essex. Not that there's anything wrong with melamine or Essex....
Oh it was definitely a typo… you would think proof reading would be part of the job when Instagram is your career. It’s unprofessional.

Completely agree that she looks terrible, I don’t understand why any brand works with her, she never looks polished, I have no idea who she is influencing?!

Reactions: 8
The amount of Hermes bags she owns is ridiculous and shows just how insecure she is! Especially the 'poop' coloured one from France, which is so close to another one she already owns...

Also does anyone remember the Hermes Herbag and Picotin bags she was raving about getting from Luxury Promise... Well those have mysteriously vanished and are no longer on her shelves! So much for appreciating the craftsmanship of Hermes beyond the status symbol Kelly and Birkin bags!!
“Appreciating the craftsmanship” or heritage of Hermes always gives me the loudest of laughs. Hermes has moved so far from its roots. Their main goal is money, money, money. They’ve opened 3+ new FACTORIES during 2021 to pump out more bags. I don’t care if one person makes the bag start to finish. If there are tens of thousands of that bag on the market each year, it’s not exclusive honey. The influencer obsession w Hermes is the obsession to have items at that price point, with that clout. Nothing more.

Reactions: 15
Claire the skunk is giving people lessons about how to clean their bags, well that is the biggest joke ever.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry if this has been mentioned before, I am new here, but can anybody tell me what’s up with the walls in her dining room that’s connected to her kitchen (I think). Is she just taking years to find ‘the right paint’ (lol) or does she genuinely think that having exposed plaster is a good look? I noticed on her Christmas post with her son all the paints marks on the top of the wall, it looks bloody awful!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry if this has been mentioned before, I am new here, but can anybody tell me what’s up with the walls in her dining room that’s connected to her kitchen (I think). Is she just taking years to find ‘the right paint’ (lol) or does she genuinely think that having exposed plaster is a good look? I noticed on her Christmas post with her son all the paints marks on the top of the wall, it looks bloody awful!
They needed to get the crowning done. If Claire and Paris had to spend their own money on these renovations (his parents bought the house for them), then you know they’re working with the cheapest contractor out there which is why this project (an extension that is one rectangle plus a kitchen reno) has taken ages.

• Haha
I noticed the same thing and was also appalled! It looks really, really bad. And not at all luxe. Actually, it looks like when I go cheap and try to paint a room myself instead of hiring professionals 😂

Those new sofas would have to be the ugliest thing I've seen in a long time, white leather button sofas :eek::eek: they are like something that Elvis would have put in Graceland and why on earth is there a shearling brown couch in the mix?? Is she blind? then she tops it all off with a misshapen shearling blob that is supposed to be a coffee table. She is the epitome of "money can't buy you class"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those new sofas would have to be the ugliest thing I've seen in a long time, white leather button sofas :eek::eek: they are like something that Elvis would have put in Graceland and why on earth is there a shearling brown couch in the mix?? Is she blind? then she tops it all off with a misshapen shearling blob that is supposed to be a coffee table. She is the epitome of "money can't buy you class"
We all know that these influencer floggers read here, so what do they think of our criticisms and jibes at them? Do they think they're above it all? Think we are the losers for calling them chavs/crass/clueless/classless when they are the one with the shelves of Hermes bags, etc. Or might they occasionally think we have a point?

The funniest thing is that she thinks it looks absolutely brilliant. Whilst I would rather have a £400 sofa from ikea 😂 all Timothy oltons furniture is so ugly but because it’s expensive, located in Chelsea and different she believes it’s incredible. 🤢

Reactions: 7
The funniest thing is that she thinks it looks absolutely brilliant. Whilst I would rather have a £400 sofa from ikea 😂 all Timothy oltons furniture is so ugly but because it’s expensive, located in Chelsea and different she believes it’s incredible. 🤢
And brilliant for kids and dogs! I can’t imagine the state of the sherling one, or the pouf that isn’t even flat! The whole thing is neither cosy, neither elegant or chic! One big mess!

Excerpts from a year's comments on here. Many different tattlers, but we all see and say the same things.....

She sounds and acts like someone who sells fruit and veg from the back of a cart in East End London

Typically like a dealer from the East End

Pitbull on a council estate

Chanelle is like the market stall, knock off version of Chanel… how appropriate

She's such a dumb aggressive chav

If a trout like Claire starts promoting you, I will stop buying you…

She pronounces Chanel with a ‘w’ at the end

It will always be obvious from the way she looks, speaks, acts, etc. that she is that little girl from subsidized housing in Essex.

Women that naturally have style must piss themselves laughing when they see her.

She is like a pit bull in a dress

Tacky, tacky, tacky. She looks like a walking billboard. Coco Chanel and Karl are rolling in the or graves over these fashion abusers

Tackiest mirror I’ve ever seen… it needs a ‘live, laugh, love’ wall sticker above it to really finish it off.

An unattractive woman totally contradicting the image she wishes to portray. She must be completely delusional.

I have no idea how the hell can she manage to be a hot mess all the time. That's dedication.

Why can’t she pronounce jewellery properly?? ‘Dury’ WTF

"Haw" always puzzled me. It's chav speak for haul, apparently.

She’s a walking advertisement for the saying “money can’t buy taste”…. Or class.

We call it ‘feral’. She has that look and way about her. No amount of lipstick (expensive accessories) dress up a pig. Someone ages ago summed her up perfectly: she’s like a pit bull on a council estate. Never a truer word spoken about our dear Claire.

Rat face chav

How does the fish markets wife afford all this luxury?

Claire is the ultimate troll, even if in just looks alone. Your IG/YT is the rabbit hole of chaviness and yes, we all jump down for a laugh. You’re welcome.

Claire is kind of trashy so I could see her buying high-end fakes to pass off as real.

I totally agree with you about her house as well it looks.....Cheap.

She must think her backdrop shelves of handbags looks like the last word in curated elegance and good taste when really it looks like the back room of a third world store selling cheap knock-offs

Does anyone else cringe when she calls Honoré “Oni-boy”? She’s slaughtering a beautiful name

She is the proverbial "you can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter"

God, she looks rough. Whatever she wears. It shouldn't be possible to make a $1500+ cashmere cardigan look cheap, but she manages it. Effortlessly.

Sad dumb chavy Claire, is married to a Frenchman and can't speak a word of French.

She’s just so uncouth. She has no grace.

The entire LP team looks so budget. I just can't.

I find her dressing head to toe in obvious designer gear with the Channel logo dripping off her tacky. Her sense of style is atrocious

It looks like she came from a football match in the 1980's and threw a coat on. Just because everything is designer doesn't mean it looks good Claire.

She’s such a chav its unreal. No amount of money can buy tastes. She will always be a desperate chav. No amount of Hermes can remove that.

Claire is that kid who’s mother always pointed to the wealthy women saying “Dat can be yooz, Claire.”. It was always all about money. True story! Claire actually told it a while back. Claire hung out at bougie bars in London notorious for their banker clientele looking like an Essex lady of the night waiting to bag a dumb, trashy trustfunder. Give it up for her. She found him!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Excerpts from a year's comments on here. Many different tattlers, but we all see and say the same things.....

She sounds and acts like someone who sells fruit and veg from the back of a cart in East End London

Typically like a dealer from the East End

Pitbull on a council estate

She's such a dumb aggressive chav

If a trout like Claire starts promoting you, I will stop buying you…

She pronounces Chanel with a ‘w’ at the end

It will always be obvious from the way she looks, speaks, acts, etc. that she is that little girl from subsidized housing in Essex.

Women that naturally have style must piss themselves laughing when they see her.

She is like a pit bull in a dress

Tacky, tacky, tacky. She looks like a walking billboard. Coco Chanel and Karl are rolling in the or graves over these fashion abusers

Tackiest mirror I’ve ever seen… it needs a ‘live, laugh, love’ wall sticker above it to really finish it off.

An unattractive woman totally contradicting the image she wishes to portray. She must be completely delusional.

I have no idea how the hell can she manage to be a hot mess all the time. That's dedication.

Why can’t she pronounce jewellery properly?? ‘Dury’ WTF

"Haw" always puzzled me. It's chav speak for haul, apparently.

She’s a walking advertisement for the saying “money can’t buy taste”…. Or class.

We call it ‘feral’. She has that look and way about her. No amount of lipstick (expensive accessories) dress up a pig. Someone ages ago summed her up perfectly: she’s like a pit bull on a council estate. Never a truer word spoken about our dear Claire.

Rat face chav

How does the fish markets wife afford all this luxury?

Claire is the ultimate troll, even if in just looks alone. Your IG/YT is the rabbit hole of chaviness and yes, we all jump down for a laugh. You’re welcome.

Claire is kind of trashy so I could see her buying high-end fakes to pass off as real.

I totally agree with you about her house as well it looks.....Cheap.

She must think her backdrop shelves of handbags looks like the last word in curated elegance and good taste when really it looks like the back room of a third world store selling cheap knock-offs

Does anyone else cringe when she calls Honoré “Oni-boy”? She’s slaughtering a beautiful name

She is the proverbial "you can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter"

God, she looks rough. Whatever she wears. It shouldn't be possible to make a $1500+ cashmere cardigan look cheap, but she manages it. Effortlessly.

Sad dumb chavy Claire, is married to a Frenchman and can't speak a word of French.

She’s just so uncouth. She has no grace.

The entire LP team looks so budget. I just can't.

I find her dressing head to toe in obvious designer gear with the Channel logo dripping off her tacky. Her sense of style is atrocious

It looks like she came from a football match in the 1980's and threw a coat on. Just because everything is designer doesn't mean it looks good Claire.

She’s such a chav its unreal. No amount of money can buy tastes. She will always be a desperate chav. No amount of Hermes can remove that.

Claire is that kid who’s mother always pointed to the wealthy women saying “Dat can be yooz, Claire.”. It was always all about money. True story! Claire actually told it a while back. Claire hung out at bougie bars in London notorious for their banker clientele looking like an Essex lady of the night waiting to bag a dumb, trashy trustfunder. Give it up for her. She found him!
Bravo !!!!!.....well said !

• Heart
I do think she’s kind of into the Graceland/Dollywood vibe as her “aesthetic.” It explains the obsession with anything fringed, white leather, crystal chandeliers, velvet furniture, etc. I think that look can be tasteful but it’s Claire we’re talking about. If it doesn’t scream “THIS WAS PURCHASED AT AN EXTORTIONATE PRICE” she’s not into it.

• Haha
Bravo !!!!!.....well said !
This quote had me on the floor:

My favorite comment when Claire was choosing a sofa was when the salesperson poured a can of Coke on the couch, just wiped it off and she was sold. She is really animal-like. You can tell she’s a complete pig (as we’ve seen with dog poo lining her closet floors). Those sofas are likely around 5K+ pound EACH. I’m sure she received a discount (as if any viewer will ever buy anything from that brand). What I find so funny is this extension and home decor looks right out of a Restoration Hardware catalogue. This may seem impressive to those outside of the US, but for those of us who can walk in and see this same setup in the mall - it’s not impressive. Pretty, sure, but it’s not unique or bespoke.

• Wow
Has her age been confirmed? I mean she looks rough in her latest videos, I am especially looking at her neck. If she is 36 then I am 18 years older than her and my neck looks nothing like that. Eczema can be treated too but I guess she is more interested in bags than taking care of her own skin.

Reactions: 4
Do you know for sure that Paris’s parents bought their home?
I’m 99.9% sure. Claire said she and Julien purchased both the Chelsea flat and the Essex home in the same year they married. This was pre-influencer time, so Claire had been working at Harrod’s as a personal shopper with her styling “business” on the side and Julien working in finance. You tell me how two people, who just paid for an elaborate wedding (see the video of it in all its tacky glory on YT) and working those kinds of jobs can purchase £2M worth of real estate in the same year, not to mention their spending habits since buying these properties. It just doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 10
I’m 99.9% sure. Claire said she and Julien purchased both the Chelsea flat and the Essex home in the same year they married. This was pre-influencer time, so Claire had been working at Harrod’s as a personal shopper with her styling “business” on the side and Julien working in finance. You tell me how two people, who just paid for an elaborate wedding (see the video of it in all its tacky glory on YT) and working those kinds of jobs can purchase £2M worth of real estate in the same year, not to mention their spending habits since buying these properties. It just doesn’t add up.
Claire declares that if you do home manicures and don’t buy Starbucks you can afford her life style😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.