Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s essentially raising another Paris! Haha! Paris’ job now is editing Claire’s sit down videos. Good boy, Paris! Good boy! Thank goodness your parents snap up property in the family trust so you and Claire can spend, spend, spend and pretend you’re self-made.

Claire is grating on my last nerve these days. Can you tell?

I totally agree. Hermes has completely lost its exclusivity when you see these YT/IG ppl running around w a new bag (often gotten through a resaler - the horror! I thought Hermes HATED resalers. 🙄) every other month.

I especially hate how they’re all now trashing Chanel because it’s apparently below them. Claire reposted a post from Diet Prada. Apparently limiting bags is only allowed for Hermes. Funnily enough, the London Hermes stores do not limit bags which is why Claire gets many. They have the traditional waitlist and when your name matches your request, you get the offer. So, I wish Claire would just STFU. I still find it funny that Hermes would want her as a client. She literally buys bags and those tacky dog cuffs. That’s it.
Totally agree, so deluded.

Reactions: 3
I have to admit I used to love watching her videos a couple years ago when she was more humble and mainly did styling videos. But ever since she started hoarding Hermes bags it’s become unbearable to watch. I don’t care to see her brag about yet another Hermes bag when she spends more on H bags than the majority of women in the UK earn a year.

They point blank refused to sell her bags for years and years until Julien got her one and now she’s basing her whole career on their bags.

Reactions: 15
She calls herself a VIP Hermès client, but she was never offered an SO, nor an exotic bag.

😂
She has been offered a special order. It’s the craie Birkin 25 with the gray stitching, I believe. Exotics aren’t that special. If you have the money, they’ll offer you an exotic. If you’re into exotics, next time you pop in store ask if they have one available Le in the style and size you’re after. It’s almost a sure bet they’ll have it and will offer it. That isn’t an area that’s booming at Hermes simply because the demand has greatly dropped since people have become more aware of how inhumanely those animals are treated for their skin.

I’m not sure why or how Claire gets a few offers each year. I imagine Paris’ mother shops at Hermes. I peg her as a label bleep as well after getting a glimpse to the kind of woman Paris is attracted. All Claire buys from Hermes is B/K/C and those oversized dog cuffs. I won’t even use the French term bc I honestly think Hermes makes them as a joke. WHO would wear a dog collar other than a dog?!

All I know is that Claire is such a hoarder that she’s now turned to colors Hermes has discontinued because they are that hideous. This new bag is truly awful.

I’m dead at the highlighter orange Kelly. It’s so bright! And with the Chanel and THAT strap…Jesus take the wheel 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

My mom has an orange Evelyne, but it’s a way more muted orange (i.e., not Ibiza bottle girl orange). Seeing Claire’s is so jarring. You need sunnies and I’d immediately assume it’s fake.
It’s atrocious. Claire truly is that person who buys because she can, AND she needs it for her self esteem. I mean, she followed in her mother’s tacky footsteps by naming her son after the flagship Hermes located on St. Honore. Have you ever met someone who you admired that was named after a luxury brand?

“Hermes Orange” is also not blood orange like her bag AND the company moved to orange boxes not by choice. It moved from cream-colored boxes to orange after WWII because their supplier only had orange.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She also had a Hermes Clic-clac bracelet phase, remember?

Those bracelets are atrocious, just like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG the colour of the bag is beyond hideous, I've never seen anything in Hermes that colour. But then she did say that people recolour bags, I had never heard of this practice. Interesting she mentioned it, makes me wonder if this bag was given a new colour too. Then to make matters worse she starts tying Chanel charms to it, is she blind? high? its hard to believe that someone can be that clueless. She looks insane with her oversized blazers/coats and ratty hair with as many designer items she can possible pile on her body. She obviously doesn't subscribe to Coco Chanel's philosophy “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.” “It is always better to be underdressed.” But I guess chavs never do, poor clueless Claire.
Also what the hell was she trying to prove with her son drinking tonic water? did she think that was somehow "classy" :LOL: poor little pet looked like a miniature chav chugging down a can of beer. Plus who gives their child tonic water???

Reactions: 14
OMG the colour of the bag is beyond hideous, I've never seen anything in Hermes that colour. But then she did say that people recolour bags, I had never heard of this practice. Interesting she mentioned it, makes me wonder if this bag was given a new colour too. Then to make matters worse she starts tying Chanel charms to it, is she blind? high? its hard to believe that someone can be that clueless. She looks insane with her oversized blazers/coats and ratty hair with as many designer items she can possible pile on her body. She obviously doesn't subscribe to Coco Chanel's philosophy “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.” “It is always better to be underdressed.” But I guess chavs never do, poor clueless Claire.
Also what the hell was she trying to prove with her son drinking tonic water? did she think that was somehow "classy" :LOL: poor little pet looked like a miniature chav chugging down a can of beer. Plus who gives their child tonic water???
No Claire looks in the mirror and puts one more or two or three things on😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The same people who give their children some kind of soda. I hate that this is even coming from my mouth, but there is no other way to describe her or Paris. They’re both trash.

Reactions: 7
She definitely gives me those women who look up and down to scan another woman's outfit before talking to them.

Reactions: 10
It fascinates me how she can take an Hermes bag and make it about as desirable as a Sainsbury's carrier bag. Now that's a talent.

• Haha
Good god Clare ! Why don’t you just have designer logos tattooed all over your body and have done with it 🙄

Everything’s got to have a label or 7 !! It doesn’t make you classy or more desirable you know! Buying bags every week and haul after haul …seriously you need therapy as you’re obviously trying to fill a void in your life. It really isn’t normal to shop like that ! It’s just vulgar ! Spend your money on therapy not Hermes honestly your life will be richer.

• Haha
The constant filters are really annoying me, she clearly doesn't look anything like her Instagram. By a long long way!!!!

Reactions: 13
The Decorté sponsored ads having me falling off my chair. What skincare line would sponsor Claire? Her skin is awful.

She claims to be a stylist yet fails to follow the number 1: rule less is more.

As for treating Hermes like fast fashion... Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

She is a hoarder.

• Haha
No one can make a designer label look as cheap and fake as she does. No one, coming across her in the wild, would ever think her clothes/accessories were genuine, and not some market stall knock offs . What a hot ugly mess. That oversized jacket in the latest video??!! And the inset pic of her wearing the new orange bag with a flying jacket? Weeping with laughter. With all the mirrors she has around the chav house, does she not see what she looks like?

Ghastly, hideous shelf of handbags, looking like the back room of a counterfeit store in some cheap vacation destination, ready to rip off tourists. And it's not that hard to learn the correct pronunciation for French words. Most people can do it, although she does manage to mangle English, so maybe she can't. But why doesnt she at least try anhd practice before she turns on her camera?

Just out of interest, does she go anywhere to wear these bags, or are they all for show/reselling? And why does she still want more? What an empty life to just want to buy more and more handbags. You'd laugh if it wasnt so sad.

Someone said in an earlier post that all their properties were bought by Paris’s family trust …… do we have any evidence of this ? Do we have someone on the inside?

I’m just curious how we know this? Because to hear Channel talk she’s got more property than a Monopoly Board 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks nothing like whoever this manifested creation is. Pathetically sad to alter your appearance this much. The self loathing is real for our dear Claire.
I still can’t get over how ineloquent her writing is. She’s 30+ years old and she still writes like a 4th grader writing about their summer on the first day of school. With all her supposed wealth, you’d think she’d invest in herself beyond designer labels and gauche interiors to learn how to communicate more concisely and clearly. This is why journalists and industry professionals look down on influencers.

I still can’t get over how ineloquent her writing is. She’s 30+ years old and she still writes like a 4th grader writing about their summer on the first day of school. With all her supposed wealth, you’d think she’d invest in herself beyond designer labels and gauche interiors to learn how to communicate more concisely and clearly. This is why journalists and industry professionals look down on influencers.
Does she write anywhere? A blog?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.