Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1411543 She can’t be that proud to come from Essex “British countryside” …. Unless she’s moved… I thought she was in Brentwood. I’m from Basildon which is like 15 mins away if that, don’t remember seeing countryside. Brentwood is a nicer area then Basildon for sure, Billericay is nicer. Basildon most resembles a concrete jungle but Brentwood and Billericay aren’t what I would call “countryside” got a few fields
She’s not in Brentwood- I’m pretty sure her house is round Stapleford / Abridge / Theydon Bois area based on where she shops and gets coffee when she’s in Essex. I remember her going to Chloe Lewis’ mums pub for Sunday dinner and saying it was local and that’s in Stapleford.

Reactions: 2
She’s not in Brentwood- I’m pretty sure her house is round Stapleford / Abridge / Theydon Bois area based on where she shops and gets coffee when she’s in Essex. I remember her going to Chloe Lewis’ mums pub for Sunday dinner and saying it was local and that’s in Stapleford.
Ahhh ok! So around Epping Forest district

House is in a place called Ingatestone
That comes under the Brentwood district so maybe that’s her old place if coconutclub is correct that she now lives around Epping Forest way 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
Ahhh ok! So around Epping Forest district

That comes under the Brentwood district so maybe that’s her old place if coconutclub is correct that she now lives around Epping Forest way 👍🏻
Hmmm, Ingatstone surprises me thats right near me, most shots on her Youtube looks like she is Abridge way. But either way, going back to your original comment both areas are green(ish) , but don't know if I'd describe it as the English Countryside (and I will defend Essex all day long its the best county in the country 😜)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmmm, Ingatstone surprises me thats right near me, most shots on her Youtube looks like she is Abridge way. But either way, going back to your original comment both areas are green(ish) , but don't know if I'd describe it as the English Countryside (and I will defend Essex all day long its the best county in the country 😜)
My issue with Claire and most Brit YT'ers is that they all live in these same types of homes. They're nothing grand, not even unique, just better bang for your buck vs buying in London. Claire's 1BDR in Chelsea is the size of a postage stamp and I'd wager good money it's not in the best area of Chelsea either AND possibly a new build. Eek! Look at Trinny Woodall's home in Chelsea. When Claire gets there, I'll be happy to hear her gloat. Sadly it'll take the in-laws dying for her to get into a home like that.

Her content is such junk that she is probably the only YouTuber whose number of subscribers has never gone up??

Does she really think that those dresses look good??
She does, even with her big ol' gut and/or square butt highlighted in every photo.

Reactions: 2
Oh gosh Claire, the whole look at my home(s) page to see this. Sets it as private. Two days later makes it public. Hun that’s not going to get people to follow you. They literally know just to wait two days! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Oh gosh Claire, the whole look at my home(s) page to see this. Sets it as private. Two days later makes it public. Hun that’s not going to get people to follow you. They literally know just to wait two days! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Really irritating, you’re a public figure, the only reason she sets it to private is to up her following, if she was actually active on the page maybe people would follow but she barely posts on it so she might as well keep it all under 1 page!

Reactions: 4
Really irritating, you’re a public figure, the only reason she sets it to private is to up her following, if she was actually active on the page maybe people would follow but she barely posts on it so she might as well keep it all under 1 page!
And it’s not exactly the dream home. I know she thinks it’s aesthetically pleasing but it’s not exactly a show home compared to all the other home decor pages.
The camel coloured sofa isn’t too bad, but I’d imagine it’s a nightmare in this heat. Those white sofas look like plastic, and the whole pin hole effect (whatever it is) is MAJORLY chavvy. But like, last season kind of chavvy. No one in Essex is doing that anymore.
But then Claire is a big believer that she is a trend setter who can miraculously bring old styles back in fashion. Along with her atrocious multi coloured double denim look that She seems to wear on a daily basis 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
You guys will understand when I say I RAN here when she said in her latest story ‘we’ve just bought a phone, because we needed a south of France phone, like a mobile’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m deceased 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You guys will understand when I say I RAN here when she said in her latest story ‘we’ve just bought a phone, because we needed a south of France phone, like a mobile’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m deceased 🤣🤣🤣
We needed To buy toilet roll, because south of France toilet roll is just so much better then english toilet roll, it makes me never want to go back, people just don’t understand how it affects me, and living in the south of France I can go to the super market, which is so much better then the English supermarkets and buy that toilet roll. It just makes my life so much more worth living

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I’m deceased 🤣🤣🤣
What if she travels to Paris? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What if she travels to Paris? 😂
Omgosh though. Surely she isn’t going to be calling him paris in Paris. Surely not. Even she must know that’s embarrassing and actually probably quite offensive.
Love how she calls him paris and then slagged off paris 🤦🏻‍♀️

How is she also going to brag to the French about her French home? I can’t help but feel there is a French version of this where she is a laughing stock … but in French

• Haha
Omgosh though. Surely she isn’t going to be calling him paris in Paris. Surely not. Even she must know that’s embarrassing and actually probably quite offensive.
Love how she calls him paris and then slagged off paris 🤦🏻‍♀️

How is she also going to brag to the French about her French home? I can’t help but feel there is a French version of this where she is a laughing stock … but in French
This is Claire we're talking about. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A fun little fact about country homes, especially ones you don’t live full time in … country mice! I’m sure Claire has them in Essex, and she will most def have them in Provence. 🐀🐀🐀

Reactions: 7
I’m still chuckling this morning. ‘We needed a south of France mobile’ 🤣🤣🤣 that’s golden.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.