Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think her kid is going to be a massive asshole to all the other kids because he’s a privileged little brat. He won’t be invited to any play dates because he hits kids with toys or runs around hitting everyone.
I remembered Ricky Gervais' reason of not having children: he doesn't want his child to be an asshole to other kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I also think her kid is going to be a massive asshole to all the other kids because he’s a privileged little brat. He won’t be invited to any play dates because he hits kids with toys or runs around hitting everyone.
100% and Claire will be that parent every teacher hates (I’m a teacher so I know all about parents who think the sun shines out of their child’s arse) Claire’s kid couldn’t possibly do anything wrong 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1399323

She pulls up wearing those huge Chanel earrings! She's going to be a sore thumb amongst the parents.
[/QUOTE]
Claire will def show up looking like this which will be especially odd at a school near Essex. Maybe they’re looking to buy a bigger place in Chelsea and put him in a school there? I always see kids in their little Harry Potter uniforms running around Chelsea when we visit London. Outside of the city, people don’t dress like this.

As a side note, private schools - even those with boarding options - are a fraction of what private/boarding schools cost in the US. I always have a giggle at Claire when she tries to humble brag. No one is impressed w a life created on the backs of your in-laws.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1399323

She pulls up wearing those huge Chanel earrings! She's going to be a sore thumb amongst the parents.
Claire will def show up looking like this which will be especially odd at a school near Essex. Maybe they’re looking to buy a bigger place in Chelsea and put him in a school there? I always see kids in their little Harry Potter uniforms running around Chelsea when we visit London. Outside of the city, people don’t dress like this.

As a side note, private schools - even those with boarding options - are a fraction of what private/boarding schools cost in the US. I always have a giggle at Claire when she tries to humble brag. No one is impressed w a life created on the backs of your in-laws.
[/QUOTE]
And no one like a brag, full stop. Nothing wrong with someone living a dream life they have worked hard for. You want to have nice things, drive nice cars, wear nice clothes, send your children to good schools, absolutely nothing wrong with that. But stay humble maybe 🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t forget where you come from 🤷🏻‍♀️

And sorry “private school” your kid clearly won’t be going to Eton, harrow or Westminster one day love.

Reactions: 4
My prediction was spot on 🤩
Correction: My in-laws bought us a new house abroad.

There’s no way this bint is making enough money herself for all the Hermès, a house abroad, ugly ass home renos, AND and a clothing line. Based on her brags of “only the best materials and UK-based labor” she can’t have enough money on her own for the lifestyle she leads. And we all know Paris does nothing.

Reactions: 13
Correction: My in-laws bought us a new house abroad.

There’s no way this bint is making enough money herself for all the Hermès, a house abroad, ugly ass home renos, AND and a clothing line. Based on her brags of “only the best materials and UK-based labor” she can’t have enough money on her own for the lifestyle she leads. And we all know Paris does nothing.
She did say that it was « her house », that she bought it!
Houses are being sold by the dozen in the south of France due to global warming. They are all moving up to the north of France. St trop will be unlivable in 15 years time. I am in the south west and it is bad enough.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She did say that it was « her house », that she bought it!
Houses are being sold by the dozen in the south of France due to global warming. They are all moving up to the north of France. St trop will be unlivable in 15 years time. I am in the south west and it is bad enough.
You are 100% correct. I know a few people who moved from the South to the North because the floodings were happening way too often.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just watched her YouTube video about the house. Jesus Christ does she brag. Never realised how much to this. Oh we were looking in California… and Calabasas (did I not say she wanted to be a Kardashian?!)

Had to laugh - “paris” saying no I don’t want to look at houses, do it yourself 😂😂😂 I can’t stop laughing…. It’s like she tells the truth but tries to make it sound good. Basically you wanted the house, your husband couldn’t be bothered.
Why does she want lots of land when she can’t be bothered to up keep the one she already has?! She wants a lot of land for her children future weddings - she’s so desperate to be old money.

I would lay money down that she will be the mother in law from hell, take over her children weddings. Probably wear white to said weddings or a very similar colour. I feel like her children will just rebel, she’s also said my son’s girlfriend - so I’m guessing she wouldn’t be too hot on her son being gay if she’s already heterosexual normalising him.

Also that song she had playing over the reel - “where good at pretending.” 😂😂😂 no tit - “I’m not quite 6 mil” well why say it then 🤦🏻‍♀️

look it’s a beautiful home, it’s the dream for sure, it’s just the whole pretence around it, now she gets to rub people up the wrong way in France too.

• Haha
View attachment 1406440 Hang on a minute, whose company is Rue Sloane?
Claire said Rue Sloane was her company. Is she listed as a Founder or CEO on it versus Julien being the MD? Alternatively, if he’s the one that has the better financial position, it would be easier to get bank financing with his listed assets and likely high savings and checking balances than Claire. Just surmising… 🤔

Claire said Rue Sloane was her company. Is she listed as a Founder or CEO on it versus Julien being the MD? Alternatively, if he’s the one that has the better financial position, it would be easier to get bank financing with his listed assets and likely high savings and checking balances than Claire. Just surmising… 🤔
Had a look over a few sites and can’t see her name anywhere. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe you’re right and it’s because he was in a better position 👍🏻

She’s not a director or person with significant control? Do they not trust her that much?

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s not a director or person with significant control? Do they not trust her that much?
😂😂😂

I think it’s probably on the lines of what lurkingin94123 said, I don’t suppose the company was purchased by her, she probably can’t afford it in her own name, no matter how much she’s convinced herself everything is “her money” 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve always imagined claire to be the type desperate to be a WAG, hanging out in places like China White hoping to get a footballer, instead she managed to bag herself a man who’s even dumber then a footballer 🤦🏻‍♀️
How did they even meet?

• Haha
She's is vulgar.... "Big announcement" I've bought a house abroad.
Her social media activity is bragging. It's actually embarrassing

• Haha
😂😂😂

I think it’s probably on the lines of what lurkingin94123 said, I don’t suppose the company was purchased by her, she probably can’t afford it in her own name, no matter how much she’s convinced herself everything is “her money” 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve always imagined claire to be the type desperate to be a WAG, hanging out in places like China White hoping to get a footballer, instead she managed to bag herself a man who’s even dumber then a footballer 🤦🏻‍♀️
How did they even meet?
They met in the bar at the May Fair Hotel. It was the place to be seen for about 2 weeks in the mid 2000s. Totally a place to try and snag a footballer of TOWIE cast member. :LOL:

• Haha
She's is vulgar.... "Big announcement" I've bought a house abroad.
Her social media activity is bragging. It's actually embarrassing
She price drops like it’s the new name dropping. “Not quite 6m.” 🙄🙄🙄
They met in the bar at the May Fair Hotel. It was the place to be seen for about 2 weeks in the mid 2000s. Totally a place to try and snag a footballer of TOWIE cast member. :LOL:
And she brought him home instead 😂
In some strange ways they are actually perfect for each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She price drops like it’s the new name dropping. “Not quite 6m.” 🙄🙄🙄

And she brought him home instead 😂
In some strange ways they are actually perfect for each other.
I haven’t watched the video, came here first. Ha!

I had a laugh at the title. Abroad? Sure, technically, but living in the UK and buying in France is like living in NY and buying in CT. She wants it to sound so bougie and impressive, but is it?

I’m happy Claire has FINALLY bought a home w her own money, even if that money was saved bc her in-laws purchased her other two homes and she therefore had zero home bills for the last 5+ years. The whole thing is laughable but very on brand for that chav.

The funniest part for me is that Paris’ family already has a home in the south of France (on the water) that the entire family uses, but her comments 100% prove what everyone here has said all along. His family bought their other homes which was why she was hellbent on buying something on her own, even if it’s a home in the same area … essentially a pointless purchase.

Lastly, someone mentioned above that she tried to humble brag that they looked in CA, and I remember this. Pretending she has the $ to buy in the US. 🤣😂🤣 She had a heart attack at the prices and the property tax. That says it all. Congrats to Claire but Christ. It’s your first home. Big whoop.

May I also add that it is HOT AS HELL in the south of France in summer, and there is NOTHING going on for the rest of the year. There is also so much available property for these reasons. The wealthy have massive homes on the water and come for a month each summer. It may seem so posh bc you think of St. Tropez, Cannes, whatever but when you leave those posh areas, it looks like any other suburb. This IG vs reality drives me NUTS and little braggers like Claire that are pushing this BS clearly grate at my last nerve.

A summer home in France sounds so posh but it is v IG vs reality. It’s the burbs, kids. Trust me.

I’ve now watched the video. OMG. Every single thing Claire obtains is one in a million. Also the tears that her dead dog wasn’t able to see the house. I literally can’t. They say there’s someone for everyone. Claire and Paris are so f’ing weird. Thank god they found each other bc no one else could deal w either of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I hate following Claire on Instagram. Every story post is just clickbait. She’s a glorified sales person

• Haha
A few years ago Paris set up a lux travel agency called Kensington Pearl with her, and they credited it for a few of their trips, it was obviously a little side line and went nowhere and was just ended, as I'm sure Rue Sloane will be too. Easy to set up a business when you don't need a loan or financial backing and then just close it down when nothing happens!

Paris was some kind of trader or worked in the city, and in vlogs she has shown him sitting at a desk with a few computer screens, so either he is still doing trading part time from home - which is entirely possible, especially during Covid times - and I know people that do this job, and/or they have had an inheritence from somewhere.

She says she's had her flat in Chelsea for years - maybe she bought it originally but i'm sure he pays the mortgage if there is one, or it is paid off by him or his family. No doubt when they bought the house in Essex which was around £1 million at the time, they had help from his parents, or he had the money.

She knew he was her meal ticket and clearly he is dumb enough to be manipulated and just fit in with what she wants to do, so maybe they did buy this themselves but where the money came from is most likely one of the above scenarios. He must still be trading as he doesn't have a job except editing her vlogs which aren't even regular, and she's not making enough money to fund another house purchase! It is all smoke and mirrors with her as with others and we see what they want us to see!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.