Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this that she supposedly donated some £350k to some charity?
I love that that video is sitting on YT w less than 3K views. lollllll Claire traveled along with Luxury Promise, who sponsored part of that event, so of course she’s making it as if she made this happen and that LP is responsible for all that was raised. Its ridiculous.

As a side note, charities who do this massive events make very little money off of it. Its more for PR with the hope that people will then know of the charity and donate later. Chav Claire and LP sponsored, as most companies do, for PR.

Reactions: 3
Haha! Her latest IG post w her wearing the new Mini Kelly crossbody. She is too wide to crossbody Hermes or Chanel. Most people are, and most people don’t do it because having your big boobs laying on top of your bag looks RIDICULOUS.

Claire, you’ve had a child. Your big boobs are droopy. It’s time to stop crossbodying bags with short straps. ✌🏼

Reactions: 4
Haha! Her latest IG post w her wearing the new Mini Kelly crossbody. She is too wide to crossbody Hermes or Chanel. Most people are, and most people don’t do it because having your big boobs laying on top of your bag looks RIDICULOUS.

Claire, you’ve had a child. Your big boobs are droopy. It’s time to stop crossbodying bags with short straps. ✌🏼
Woof that closeup 😂

Gotta love luxe Claire with her $20k bag, droopy crotch jeans and bobbly sweater. Really classy.

Woof that closeup 😂

Gotta love luxe Claire with her $20k bag, droopy crotch jeans and bobbly sweater. Really classy.
Perhaps that’s why only 816 people out of her 153k followers liked it 🙉🙈🙊 she never seems to get much more then 1k likes max

• Haha
OMFG Claire and her IG stories lately. Girl, stop playing. You are not an authority on authenticity or transparency. You’ve built your entire following on unboxing after unboxing, haul after haul, hailing this is THE BEST ITEM EVAH and then “buying” something similar the following week and shilling that as the best item evah. All items gifted BTW, and for years you’ve lied about that as well Ms. “All items are PR unless stated otherwise”. We’ve never heard you state otherwise or be honest about anything related to products. So please STFU about being over “insta fake”. What you are over is putting in any effort. You want to reap the rewards with as little work as possible. We get it. You’ve done it your entire “career”.

What is worse? Someone editing their photos, videos, etc OR someone BS’ing viewers about where they live, how they’ve acquired those homes, what they’ve bought w their own $, etc. Claire is the epitome of fake and is 100% what’s wrong with social media.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Claire IG Story: Thank you Jimmy Choo for the free boots! I’m not even going to show these morons who follow me. Why put forth the effort w a styled post. I’ll just have them click the link to see what freebie I received and hopefully they buy it so I can make $ off the freebie!

Me: What a complete chav. Another brand checked off my list.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Claire IG Story: Thank you Jimmy Choo for the free boots! I’m not even going to show these morons who follow me. Why put forth the effort w a styled post. I’ll just have them click the link to see what freebie I received and hopefully they buy it so I can make $ off the freebie!

Me: What a complete chav. Another brand checked off my list.
Michael Kors bought Jimmy Choo years ago! It explains why the brand has been trashed to the death.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Michael Kors bought Jimmy Choo years ago! It explains why the brand has been trashed to the death.
I always used to think Jimmy Choo were so classy! Compared to its rival louboutins. I thought the louboutins were the chavvy wag/kardashian brand.

Is any brand safe anymore?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
As if she will wear that coach bag, it will go to her mum.
The Hermès unboxings are become so boring now!

Reactions: 11
I don’t think I’ve ever rolled my eyes harder than when she showed yet another Hermes bag. She’s also so smug.

The video was sponsored. She’ll never carry a Coach bag. She is so obsessed with draping herself in labels b/c she wants ppl to believe she’s so incredibly successful and wealthy.

If you scroll allllllllllllll the way down, it says the video is sponsored. She is forced by UK law to admit when she’s being paid to shill products she’ll never use herself. Now, the UK still hasn’t figured out how to make these disgusting saleswomen post when the items have been gifted vs receiving an outright paycheck for their salesmanship, but in this case we see.

Also, WHO is asking her for recs on bags U500£? Who?! She is totally that girl that says “so many people have asked” when no one has.

Girl, Paris is licking her foot again. Please go help him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think I’ve ever rolled my eyes harder than when she showed yet another Hermes bag. She’s also so smug.

The video was sponsored. She’ll never carry a Coach bag. She is so obsessed with draping herself in labels b/c she wants ppl to believe she’s so incredibly successful and wealthy.

If you scroll allllllllllllll the way down, it says the video is sponsored. She is forced by UK law to admit when she’s being paid to shill products she’ll never use herself. Now, the UK still hasn’t figured out how to make these disgusting saleswomen post when the items have been gifted vs receiving an outright paycheck for their salesmanship, but in this case we see.

Also, WHO is asking her for recs on bags U500£? Who?! She is totally that girl that says “so many people have asked” when no one has.

Girl, Paris is licking her foot again. Please go help him.
She’s supposed to mark her videos as ADs when she receives money, goods, or services from a company. I recommend reporting her video to the ASA. If she also didn’t mark her IG post as paid partnership or what have you, that can also be reported to IG.

Reactions: 5
With all the money she’s spent at Hermes, I’m surprised she never gets invited to events or their fashion shows. She goes over to Paris all the time so it’s not an inconvenience.

We know she spends a ton with wholesalers and not from the actual brands. She’s also never been invited to Chanel either 🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 6
With all the money she’s spent at Hermes, I’m surprised she never gets invited to events or their fashion shows. She goes over to Paris all the time so it’s not an inconvenience.

We know she spends a ton with wholesalers and not from the actual brands. She’s also never been invited to Chanel either 🧐🧐🧐
Not wholesalers, resellers - she buys a lot of her Hermes from Luxury Promise who she works for!

• Heart
Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 9.57.20 PM.png

this is her bio, but i dont see her styling other people, nor actually predicting trends. i dont also see her 'creative director' stuff, unless it's from LP?

her feed is just the same old birkin / kelly, oni, a PR partnership with Rolls-Royce, and that chunky grey/ cream sweater.

cant get anymore boring with that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1622880

this is her bio, but i dont see her styling other people, nor actually predicting trends. i dont also see her 'creative director' stuff, unless it's from LP?

her feed is just the same old birkin / kelly, oni, a PR partnership with Rolls-Royce, and that chunky grey/ cream sweater.

cant get anymore boring with that
Claire is such a joke. She has a tiny 1BDR in London and lives 2h+ away from St. Tropez. She is a country bumpkin in both the UK and France, but lying is so fitting for that chav - isn't it? I'm still lol'ing over that profile pic. Claire should add that she can't manage to get more than 10 likes on a IG post. What a trend setter!

Also, Claire's obsession with her dead dog is insane. She and Paris are completely nuts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Really Boring they all have exactly the same stuff , all the so called influencers , how much better would it be if they showed an unusual leather bag they found in a market in Italy or some great dress from a new struggling designer , they actually don’t know how to shop , Hermes Chanel , Dior etc that’s it !! expensive does not equals style , Claire’s interior style is so Naff that light up table … so Basildon 🤣 she needs to get round a few antique shops when she’s in France next time and give Hermes a miss .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Really Boring they all have exactly the same stuff , all the so called influencers , how much better would it be if they showed an unusual leather bag they found in a market in Italy or some great dress from a new struggling designer , they actually don’t know how to shop , Hermes Chanel , Dior etc that’s it !! expensive does not equals style , Claire’s interior style is so Naff that light up table … so Basildon 🤣 she needs to get round a few antique shops when she’s in France next time and give Hermes a miss .
You hit the nail on the head. Is there a single YT/IG person who shows you something you haven't seen all over social media?! It's all cookie cutter and HOW did we get to the point where the norm is deciding if you'll get a Hermes or Chanel as your first bag? It's insanity and so far from reality for some many.

The best people to follow now are sales associates at stores like Neimans, Bergdorfs, Saks, etc. They are sitting on loads of product, know how to source and find a deal, know what brands are worth the $ and which are not, etc and (oh my!) know how to pull together looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Claire is such a joke. She has a tiny 1BDR in London and lives 2h+ away from St. Tropez. She is a country bumpkin in both the UK and France, but lying is so fitting for that chav - isn't it? I'm still lol'ing over that profile pic. Claire should add that she can't manage to get more than 10 likes on a IG post. What a trend setter!

Also, Claire's obsession with her dead dog is insane. She and Paris are completely nuts.
I’m surprised she wasn’t out there trying to make a collab with a taxidermist

And excuse me I’m from Basildon!!!

And yes I can confirm it is very Basildon…. Probably more the council estates in vange and laindon! …. Basildon folk prefer to call it Essex Chic 😜😜😜

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.