Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over how much of a head she is , proper out of touch with reality. People are struggling at the minute and all she does is post bragging !
Look what I've got , look what I've bought. She's so full of herself too- she is the personification of Delusions of Grandeur !

Reactions: 6
White marble with black veins always make me think of bathroom floor tiles. Or just a little feature.
That's it! The pattern belongs on a bathroom floor but in a large hotel setting from the early noughties.

Honestly her kitchen is giving me my local pizza express’s toilets…I can practically smell it through the screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly her kitchen is giving me my local pizza express’s toilets…I can practically smell it through the screen.
Anyone else gets the vibe Claire makes her videos like she’s truly helping the poor people with her advice and guidance.

Especially the kitchen she’s taken that to another level. It’s taken her 3 years to make this decision troll, she knows what she’s doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven’t finished the kitchen video yet but the ‘bee-spoke’ is killing me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven’t finished the kitchen video yet but the ‘bee-spoke’ is killing me 😂
She takes it so seriously doesn’t she the poor thing, like she honestly is doing all us peasants a massive favour from the bottom of her heart 😂😆

P.S she clearly doesn’t have much going on in life with the amount of time, thought and effort she’s put into this kitchen… as if she’s even a great chef or something??? Haaa

Reactions: 7
She takes it so seriously doesn’t she the poor thing, like she honestly is doing all us peasants a massive favour from the bottom of her heart 😂😆

P.S she clearly doesn’t have much going on in life with the amount of time, thought and effort she’s put into this kitchen… as if she’s even a great chef or something??? Haaa
Does she even cook? It pains me to see fancy, high end kitchens wasted on idiots who want all the gear but literally have no idea. It’s just such a waste of money, time, space, etc.

Reactions: 4
Does she even cook? It pains me to see fancy, high end kitchens wasted on idiots who want all the gear but literally have no idea. It’s just such a waste of money, time, space, etc.
I think she’s posted videos of herself cooking before or pictures. But if marble stains etc as much as she says then it can’t be a realistic choice for an avid cooker/entertainer or someone who is running around after children

Reactions: 3
I think she’s posted videos of herself cooking before or pictures. But if marble stains etc as much as she says then it can’t be a realistic choice for an avid cooker/entertainer or someone who is running around after children
I love light neutral tones and have the lightest wood, white walls and very light grey sofa with toddlers.

let’s just say I’ve given up on the walls for a while, scrub down so much it’s actually irritating including
floors on my knees and I’m just glad the sofa covers come off to wash.

most recent damage was my child covering her hands with lipstick then smearing it on the walls. It’s basically stained and won’t come off.

I’ve seen how Claire keeps her home so she better wait until Honore gets moving a bit more because im certain that will be a riot.

or she won’t let Honore do any arts and crafts and just keep dragging him around shops.

• Haha
I love light neutral tones and have the lightest wood, white walls and very light grey sofa with toddlers.

let’s just say I’ve given up on the walls for a while, scrub down so much it’s actually irritating including
floors on my knees and I’m just glad the sofa covers come off to wash.

most recent damage was my child covering her hands with lipstick then smearing it on the walls. It’s basically stained and won’t come off.

I’ve seen how Claire keeps her home so she better wait until Honore gets moving a bit more because im certain that will be a riot.

or she won’t let Honore do any arts and crafts and just keep dragging him around shops.
The kid probably doesn’t even know what a crayon or paintbrush is. She’s raising one of those kids who doesn’t get to be a kid, but is an accessory for mommy to drag around doing adult things.

jesus, honore will enter school without basic fine motor skills.

as a teacher, i'm horrified. mothers like claire are the worst parents to deal with

• Sad
Reactions: 7
jesus, honore will enter school without basic fine motor skills.

as a teacher, i'm horrified. mothers like claire are the worst parents to deal with
And it’ll be all the teachers fault that the kid isn’t top of the class. Never mind the fact that his parents are both thicker than pig tit and he gets no stimulation or encouragement.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The kitchen design is fine if not maybe 8 years dated. I’m more incredulous at what the hell was that last 10 minutes of undisclosed ad babbling about that English champagne?!? Paris stop!

• Haha
And it’ll be all the teachers fault that the kid isn’t top of the class. Never mind the fact that his parents are both thicker than pig tit and he gets no stimulation or encouragement.
I don’t have children so I can’t say this for definite, but from parents my age who’s children are starting nursery/school…. A lot of places aren’t taking children in unless they are toilet/potty trained.
Maybe he only wears one for emergencies when they are out, but doesn’t look like he is trained to me.

• Heart
I don’t have children so I can’t say this for definite, but from parents my age who’s children are starting nursery/school…. A lot of places aren’t taking children in unless they are toilet/potty trained.
Maybe he only wears one for emergencies when they are out, but doesn’t look like he is trained to me.

She will be the mum who waits until he takes the nappy off and says no more - it does happen, my daughter did it at 14 months, but boys are usually slower and lazier with potty training. She should be doing it around 2 1/2 before nursery if possible,e but there are nurseries that take from 2 and do not expect them to be potty trained!

So I’m actually a Claire fan. I don’t know what it is but I don’t think her vlogs are terrible. That said her taste in interiors is terrible. I just watched her living room video and it is terrible. Like it looks so unfinished. Come on Claire you can’t just accessorize w Hermes boxes and call it a day.

• Haha
So I’m actually a Claire fan. I don’t know what it is but I don’t think her vlogs are terrible. That said her taste in interiors is terrible. I just watched her living room video and it is terrible. Like it looks so unfinished. Come on Claire you can’t just accessorize w Hermes boxes and call it a day.
Her living room looks like a storage space or shop display. Not like a home but more like a furniture store display 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her living room looks like a storage space or shop display. Not like a home but more like a furniture store display 😕
Just looks really high maintenance with the colours and fabrics. Not a homely home. Don’t think you walk in and feel welcoming and relaxed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.