Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to say this having seen her stories - there oversized and there’s oversized. Alas there is nothing stylish in most of the oversized stuff she wears ….ok maybe the odd outfit bit on the whole she looks like she’s wearing her husbands jackets or coats - the shoulder are huge! And there is nothing stylish about a baseball cap iMO on a 30 something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Got to say this having seen her stories - there oversized and there’s oversized. Alas there is nothing stylish in most of the oversized stuff she wears ….ok maybe the odd outfit bit on the whole she looks like she’s wearing her husbands jackets or coats - the shoulder are huge! And there is nothing stylish about a baseball cap iMO on a 30 something.
Claire is always going for the “model off duty” look but forgets every time she is in no imaginable way a model and that whole look is about being EFFORTLESSLY chic. Two things about which that chav knows nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Claire is always going for the “model off duty” look but forgets every time she is in no imaginable way a model and that whole look is about being EFFORTLESSLY chic. Two things about which that chav knows nothing.
Sarah Ferguson is her spirit animal. Tacky and trashy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Our beloved delusional Claire is at it again. She posted a photo of yet another atrocious outfit she wore while in Paris noting how French she must’ve looked because people thought she was French. I’m dying.

I’ve been to Paris too many times to count and while I appreciate the French girl chic-ness, there are also chavs all over Paris. Especially in the times of IG/YT and this need to drape yourself in labels, it’s sadly creeped into the city where women dressed for themselves and looked so effortlessly chic.

Claire, I dread, had a Chanel logo scarf along w a Kelly 28 on full display. She, of course, add those ugly Prada loafers - yet another label, topped off with oversized sweatpants, a coat and a stupid baseball hat.

I’ve said it many times and I’ll say it again. Having an effortless vibe takes absolutely no effort. When you’ve got it, you’ve got it. Claire, we know you read our comments. You don’t have it. You’re a grumpy chav and no amount of face/body work or labels will every help you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her first outfit doesn't look French nor Parisian at all.

The second one (all black with a pink bag) does.

It is so weird how she dresses herself nowadays. I remember watching her channel years ago and liking some of her outfits. Now, I definitely can't say the same thing.

Reactions: 3
I’m going out on a limb to say that Claire’s brand is delayed because she’s ordering small quantities of everything and no one wants her business. Her whole “I’m making the best for you with the best factories and the best materials” is complete and utter bullshit. She has no idea what she’s doing. I can’t wait for this tit to launch and her word vomit desperation to convince her idiot minions to spend $600 on a t-shirt they’ve never seen in real life just because she says it’s made from the best quality at the best factory blah blah blah.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m going out on a limb to say that Claire’s brand is delayed because she’s ordering small quantities of everything and no one wants her business. Her whole “I’m making the best for you with the best factories and the best materials” is complete and utter bullshit. She has no idea what she’s doing. I can’t wait for this tit to launch and her word vomit desperation to convince her idiot minions to spend $600 on a t-shirt they’ve never seen in real life just because she says it’s made from the best quality at the best factory blah blah blah.
Wait it still hasn’t launched? My god didn’t she announce it like a year ago? Brands they time but why announce?

Reactions: 4
This will be an e-commerce biz fully run by her husband. I can almost guarantee she’s modeling her releases after those awful Amazon Fashion launches with different influencers. Literal garbage, photographed well and bought by, as you said, the influencer’s minions. Claire’s pieces will be a ripoff of someone else’s designs. There is nothing creative about her. Look at her son’s name or her extension! It’s embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Wait it still hasn’t launched? My god didn’t she announce it like a year ago? Brands they time but why announce?
I had this question up thread, but she showed herself at Premiere Vision and word vomited she’s only using the best materials, the best factories (all of which she’s supposedly visited) to make stuff for Rue Sloane. Sounds like not much has been done 🤷🏻‍♀️I bet she’s actually drop shipping through some wholesale agent. There’s no way high end factories will take her business. A complete unknown, with no apparel background, no business plan/forecasts, a few SKUs and small units.

She is plugging beidge yes beidge trench coats !

Is she pregnant?

The styling of the poor coat is next level chavy chouquette !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is plugging beidge yes beidge trench coats !

Is she pregnant?

The styling of the poor coat is next level chavy chouquette !
She definitely looks pregnant to me. She has no shape in her clothes these days and I feel like I see a hint of a pregnancy belly through her denim on denim look. All we have to do is wait for a week or so for her to read her thread here and then address the rumors in her Stories or vlog. I’m not in anyway saying she looks overweight or unshapely, I just think she looks pregnant, which I think the family would be happy about.

This cupcake thinks she’s so knowledgeable in fashion and such a luxury style maven, but this is the first time she’s owned a Burberry trench?! Tell me again you don’t follow trends, Claire.

We know her style isn’t what one would call “classic”, but to not have owned a Burberry trench is just tragique.

Also, she doesn’t necessarily look pregnant, she just doesn’t look like the vids and photos she posts on IG.

• Haha
I’m honestly bored of her Hermes bags. She could buy any bag she wants but she just buys Kelly after Kelly. They are so common among these trashy influencers that there’s nothing special about them now.

• Heart
I’m honestly bored of her Hermes bags. She could buy any bag she wants but she just buys Kelly after Kelly. They are so common among these trashy influencers that there’s nothing special about them now.
Me too 😩 can’t she promote something that is not Hermes or Chanel? Isn’t that what her job is? It’s only a tiny percentage of the world that can afford these bags

Reactions: 6
She knows so much about bags because she worked on the Harrods shop floor at the Michael Kors kiosk. Ok hun. Whatever you say.

• Haha
Her shoulder pads in her latest instagram story are hilarious, they literally are higher than her ears. She really is clueless. On a side note, you would think with all her money she would have elocution lessons or speech therapy, she really had trouble pronouncing basic words

• Haha
  • Heart
Her shoulder pads in her latest instagram story are hilarious, they literally are higher than her ears. She really is clueless. On a side note, you would think with all her money she would have elocution lessons or speech therapy, she really had trouble pronouncing basic words
I don’t think the look is as dramatic as all that. Balenciaga are all about the exaggerated shoulder pad these days. 🤷🏾‍♀️ I remember her posing in the sweater a few months ago and the look was very high fashion but likely not for the everyday wear that most of us need.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think the look is as dramatic as all that. Balenciaga are all about the exaggerated shoulder pad these days. 🤷🏾‍♀️ I remember her posing in the sweater a few months ago and the look was very high fashion but likely not for the everyday wear that most of us need.
But isn’t that the point your original commenter was making? Claire and most IG ppl choose their free items from FarFetch and LVR for photos, not for reality. Claire looks ridiculous - as does everyone - in massive shoulder pads, but there she is pushing her free items as if no one should live without them.

She knows so much about bags because she worked on the Harrods shop floor at the Michael Kors kiosk. Ok hun. Whatever you say.
Claire’s stories on this drove me insane. People comment on her humble beginnings bc she still refuses to acknowledge the ONLY reason she’s no longer at Harrod’s is because she married into $. I don’t think she’s so stupid that she doesn’t realize why ppl mention Harrod’s, but to continue to ignore the fact that she left that job as soon as she got married is what grates at the viewer.

Claire worked at Harrod’s and was a personal stylist, dressing women in clothes she’d love to wear but has too frumpy of a frame/face (like most stylists!). Neither of those jobs afforded her the possibility to buy a London flat and an Essex home in the same year, nor did they afford her the possibility of focusing mainly on YT/IG without having someone bankroll her expenses.

That is what viewers want her to acknowledge and that is why they’ll reference her working for Harrod’s. I do find it funny that she was working in a low-end stall, which also furthers my point about that she couldn’t afford anything before her marriage. Is anyone surprised that’s where she was? In the basement of Harrod’s? Like a little Harry Potter elf. I’m lol just writing this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Claire’s latest YT video, the 41:40 mark where she is taking about a Pearl Chanel bag she wanted to wear w her wedding dress and says “I couldn’t afford it. Neither Paris or I could afford something like this when we were that young.” And yet she’s also said “they” purchased the London flat and the Essex house in the same year they married. I rest my case re their homes being purchased via Paris’ family’s trust.

My work here is done. Thank you, Claire.

• Haha
Claire’s latest YT video, the 41:40 mark where she is taking about a Pearl Chanel bag she wanted to wear w her wedding dress and says “I couldn’t afford it. Neither Paris or I could afford something like this when we were that young.” And yet she’s also said “they” purchased the London flat and the Essex house in the same year they married. I rest my case re their homes being purchased via Paris’ family’s trust.

My work here is done. Thank you, Claire.
That self-made BS was ripped apart by both GG and Tattle so hard.

Another one is the fact that she had 2 weddings in a span of 2 years, one at Provence, France (2016) and in Ritz London (2018).

Her London wedding was an AD fest, and at this point, Lydia was already married and the both of them were passive-agressive with each other.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.