Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She already fired back and it’s nonsensical and uneducated af. Not surprising for our Claire.
Woof the gaslighting! She deserves a medal.

I work in sustainability for an apparel brand and honestly, if you can only afford to shop fast fashion and/or it’s challenging to find things second hand, shop fast fashion. Just be mindful. We KNOW Claire is able to throw down £1000s for apparel from luxury fashion brands…because she brags about it on the daily. We also know Claire did this ad for the money because that’s all she cares about. SHE won’t wear polyamide or acrylic or shop from stores paying their garment workers pennies, but she’s more than happy to sell it to her followers and make a commission. We also know she does not believe in quality over quantity because all she does is show us endless QUANTITY.

She’s a real piece of tit, especially for gaslighting the way she does.

And a little industry tip: just because it’s designer, doesn’t mean it was made by (majority) women making a decent wage.

ETA: I can’t wait until Rue Sloane launches (LOL if it ever does) so I can tear it to shreds for its false sustainability claims 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I just don’t get how people believe that she is “rich” surely nobody believes the “influencer life.” She’s been advertising things for less then £100
Surely you either advertise luxury or fast fashion not both. Just cheapens yourself IMO

also enough with the Hermes obsession please. Once upon a time Chanel and Hermes were the brands only the wealthy could afford. Now it seems anyone can, no matter what the company’s marketing ideals are aka only selling it to the few (ie wags, influencers, YouTubers, Kardashian’s) - clearly everyone can get Hermes bags. Hardly that luxury anymore.
Just think Hermes has such a negative appearance nowadays with the people who advertise their bags. There’s only a certain type of woman who wants to be a WAG or Kardashian, Hermes has gone from being classy Old money to tacky and desperate New Money

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree. I’m happy ppl are noticing her hypocrisy. Claire is trash and potbelly Paris isn’t much better.

Woof the gaslighting! She deserves a medal.

I work in sustainability for an apparel brand and honestly, if you can only afford to shop fast fashion and/or it’s challenging to find things second hand, shop fast fashion. Just be mindful. We KNOW Claire is able to throw down £1000s for apparel from luxury fashion brands…because she brags about it on the daily. We also know Claire did this ad for the money because that’s all she cares about. SHE won’t wear polyamide or acrylic or shop from stores paying their garment workers pennies, but she’s more than happy to sell it to her followers and make a commission. We also know she does not believe in quality over quantity because all she does is show us endless QUANTITY.

She’s a real piece of tit, especially for gaslighting the way she does.

And a little industry tip: just because it’s designer, doesn’t mean it was made by (majority) women making a decent wage.

ETA: I can’t wait until Rue Sloane launches (LOL if it ever does) so I can tear it to shreds for its false sustainability claims 🥴
Claire is an idiot. I’m not surprised she used Sloan in her brand’s name. It’s the chaviest square in London.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree. I’m happy ppl are noticing her hypocrisy. Claire is trash and potbelly Paris isn’t much better.

Claire is an idiot. I’m not surprised she used Sloan in her brand’s name. It’s the chaviest square in London.
Am I the only one who thinks it’s strange that Claire doesn’t feature on his Instagram? He doesn’t seem the brightest bulb in the box, and from videos he seems a bit slow. Their son is definitely a mini him

Reactions: 3
I just don’t get how people believe that she is “rich” surely nobody believes the “influencer life.” She’s been advertising things for less then £100
Surely you either advertise luxury or fast fashion not both. Just cheapens yourself IMO

also enough with the Hermes obsession please. Once upon a time Chanel and Hermes were the brands only the wealthy could afford. Now it seems anyone can, no matter what the company’s marketing ideals are aka only selling it to the few (ie wags, influencers, YouTubers, Kardashian’s) - clearly everyone can get Hermes bags. Hardly that luxury anymore.
Just think Hermes has such a negative appearance nowadays with the people who advertise their bags. There’s only a certain type of woman who wants to be a WAG or Kardashian, Hermes has gone from being classy Old money to tacky and desperate New Money
I agree. I don’t think anyone believes she is wealthy or comes from wealth. One look or listen to the woman and it’s beyond clear she comes/has meager means. And at one point, Claire would say they were vacationing at Paris’ parents home in the south of France or at their apartment in Paris, but because she no longer does that it’s obvious she’s trying to give off a v inaccurate representation of their life. She’s is just cringe.

Am I the only one who thinks it’s strange that Claire doesn’t feature on his Instagram? He doesn’t seem the brightest bulb in the box, and from videos he seems a bit slow. Their son is definitely a mini him
I had a laugh when she recently posted a story of their unkempt yard (let’s all just imagine the amount of dog poop back there, where they roam barefoot 🤮), panned to Paris laying on a lounger without his shirt on and then quickly moving it away because she knew he’d be embarrassed. He and Claire apparently keep the same workout schedule.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
How can she spend so much money on clothes and bags and not have a gardener when she has a big house and garden? Or at least a lawnmower to do it themselves?

Tonights flog was too much, 2 pairs of kids Balenciaga trainers for a toddler whose feet grow month by month! They are £450 each!
And she's bought another leather jacket cos none of the million she has fit her anymore!

Her taste has become so chavvy that everything she wears looks like a fake or copy from the market! Gucci tights with Gucci sliders or shoes, Prada everything and double denim! I used to quite like her style and bought things she wore but OMG not now!

How can she spend so much money on clothes and bags and not have a gardener when she has a big house and garden? Or at least a lawnmower to do it themselves?

Tonights flog was too much, 2 pairs of kids Balenciaga trainers for a toddler whose feet grow month by month! They are £450 each!
And she's bought another leather jacket cos none of the million she has fit her anymore!

Her taste has become so chavvy that everything she wears looks like a fake or copy from the market! Gucci tights with Gucci sliders or shoes, Prada everything and double denim! I used to quite like her style and bought things she wore but OMG not now!
I love the way she’s so convinced she’s that much of an influencer, people will copy her and start a trend.
If I keep showing this orange bag then someone will believe it’s the next best thing 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m also going to bring double denim back 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

She buys NONE OF IT besides the new-from-store Hermes and Chanel. Period. Any other lux item (or the crap she’s been hawking recently from Urban Revival) are all gifted from the brand or “purchased” with a voucher. She buys very little with her own $ which is why it’s so v clear she isn’t the baller she claims to be. Homes purchased by in-laws to keep Paris and her chained to his family for life, all lux items gifted via PR, etc. Claire and Paris need to make v little to manage their lifestyle. They lease their cars for Christ’s sake.

So chav. She has the worst style and I do not get the obsession w Harrod’s. It’s meh. I wouldn’t even say it’s as nice as Nordstrom.

I love the way she’s so convinced she’s that much of an influencer, people will copy her and start a trend.
If I keep showing this orange bag then someone will believe it’s the next best thing 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m also going to bring double denim back 🤦🏻‍♀️
OMG the ugly orange bag! It’s the resale world. Luxury Promise (and any other resale biz pushing Hermes) want morons to buy into that ugly orange when anyone who shops at Hermes knows a bag off in that color is a sitting duck offer. Sales people laugh their ass off at people who bite and so does anyone who sees them walking around. But when you’re a cheap car salesperson like Claire, you’ll push anything for a coin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She buys NONE OF IT besides the new-from-store Hermes and Chanel. Period. Any other lux item (or the crap she’s been hawking recently from Urban Revival) are all gifted from the brand or “purchased” with a voucher. She buys very little with her own $ which is why it’s so v clear she isn’t the baller she claims to be. Homes purchased by in-laws to keep Paris and her chained to his family for life, all lux items gifted via PR, etc. Claire and Paris need to make v little to manage their lifestyle. They lease their cars for Christ’s sake.

So chav. She has the worst style and I do not get the obsession w Harrod’s. It’s meh. I wouldn’t even say it’s as nice as Nordstrom.

OMG the ugly orange bag! It’s the resale world. Luxury Promise (and any other resale biz pushing Hermes) want morons to buy into that ugly orange when anyone who shops at Hermes knows a bag off in that color is a sitting duck offer. Sales people laugh their ass off at people who bite and so does anyone who sees them walking around. But when you’re a cheap car salesperson like Claire, you’ll push anything for a coin.
I’m guessing she loans a lot too. Takes a few pictures and sends it back or trades it whatever

• Heart
I do imagine once her son enters the 'posh school' she wants, she's gonna feel more smug on social media.

Reactions: 2
This

this is probably the wrong time to say that I bought an orange bag recently because I genuinely wanted one 🤣 I thought it would be fun for summer and my style is really boring and neutral so love pop colour accessories and shoes hahah

also please tell me I’m not the only one who thought those triple S trainers looked like the poor boy was trying to walk in quicksand. They’re so heavy and can’t be comfortable.

She seems to just be advertising cheap crap now as opposed to expensive crap. Looks like she’s going to have to sell her 2nd hand bags soon

Also looked on luxury promise page, there’s an elevator scene. The elevator is so grubby! Doesn’t scream luxury, screams council estate 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also looked on luxury promise page, there’s an elevator scene. The elevator is so grubby! Doesn’t scream luxury, screams council estate 🤦🏻‍♀️
There is nothing posh about LP.

This

this is probably the wrong time to say that I bought an orange bag recently because I genuinely wanted one 🤣 I thought it would be fun for summer and my style is really boring and neutral so love pop colour accessories and shoes hahah

also please tell me I’m not the only one who thought those triple S trainers looked like the poor boy was trying to walk in quicksand. They’re so heavy and can’t be comfortable.
Haha! If you love orange, you should get whatever you want in that color. It’s the push of hyping this as the color of 2022 when it’s just some chav saleswomen w their hands on a bunch of used bags in orange and wanting to sell them for extortionate prices.

Oni-Boy couldn’t walk in those shoes. Most designer sneakers are uncomfortable and heavy, but Claire needs to drape her child in labels to make herself feel wealthy. I just can’t.

I bought the Triple S a year ago and sent them back, they are so heavy and I love chunky trainers! I couldn't drive in them as they are so wide you cannot touch each pedal properly and they are just too heavy to walk in, I wouldn't dream of putting them on a toddler!!

Reactions: 5
I bought the Triple S a year ago and sent them back, they are so heavy and I love chunky trainers! I couldn't drive in them as they are so wide you cannot touch each pedal properly and they are just too heavy to walk in, I wouldn't dream of putting them on a toddler!!
He looks like Lurch from the Addams Family.

LP is sponsoring race cars now 😂

• Haha
He looks like Lurch from the Addams Family.

LP is sponsoring race cars now 😂
It is pretty funny. They raised a lot of VC seed $ to scale the business, so that means throwing your name on any and everything you think wealthy people will attend. Claire must be in Heaven. She doesn’t have to spend a dime, is being paid by LP and she gets to say “Lewk at all the charatay werk weez doin”.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It is pretty funny. They raised a lot of VC seed $ to scale the business, so that means throwing your name on any and everything you think wealthy people will attend. Claire must be in Heaven. She doesn’t have to spend a dime, is being paid by LP and she gets to say “Lewk at all the charatay werk weez doin”.
The Luxury promise workers definitely scream - we’re advertising luxury but using the business to fund our own lifestyles. Sending all their jet-set bills to the company

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.