Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LIVINGMYBESTLIFE1

Chatty Member
The constant filters are really annoying me, she clearly doesn't look anything like her Instagram. By a long long way!!!!

Reactions: 13

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
@Hayleyraine +1. I will never understand these influencers who showcase their collection looking in such dire straits. Mine are in my closet, in box, in dust bag, with no light entering the room. At the very least get glass doors on the wardrobe to limit the amount of dust that could enter.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
The latest video. Unless you are a millionaire, splurge on a piece or two a season, married into a family who have purchased your homes and will provide a windfall when they die OR get every f’ing lux item for free, NO ONE needs to “invest” in a Kaite jumper in every single color and then chuck it across the room because you literally have no sense of the value of an earned dollar.

I’m sorry. I do not deny that Claire is a hard worker BUT you can see the difference in how she treats items she’s spent earned $ on (Chanel jacket, countless Hermes bags) versus the majority of what she has which has been gifted. This is why i cannot stand when an influencer says they’ve purchased these items w free vouchers because they’re “working” to the vouchers. Sorry. It’s free money which is why you treat the items like they were bought at the dollar store. I recently commented on a “Best Purchases” video of another tacky Brit YT’er when she said a best purchase were some free jewelry pieces from a brand who sponsors her videos. Her retort was she had to throw in some $ so it’s a purchase. If something Costa £10K and you throw in £500, I guess that is a best purchase since you essentially got it FOR FREE.

When I see multi-thousand pound hauls, I immediately tick that company off my list of places I’ll shop. Rave about what an investment something is, and then throw it across the room because you have no actual invested value in it? No, thank you.

Reactions: 12

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
I watched a bit of her video w the LP CEO. Are they in the Paris "family apartment"? Both clearly chavs, so at least Claire is keeping consistent with whom she has relationships but it also got me to wonder ... Is the queen chav herself, Claire Chanelle, throwing around the family $ and family homes (come for a visit to the Paris flat, we can film there!) to get these jobs? It wouldn't be a surprise.

what is this? is she getting married down the ole town hall? such a cliche outfit for a lux influencer turned creative director, and she cannot string a sentence together! but hermes must be in the frame

And our Tamara commenting, probably fuming as even Claire has landed an actual job, although the role is probably compensated with vouchers instead of actual money lol

have you guys seen that new edition to the team, the girl looks so miserable and plain, wearing oversized blazers, bf jeans and nike trainers c/p same outfit thousand "infuencers" wear thinking she is all that with zero personality 😅
The entire LP team looks so budget. I just can't. At the end of the day, resellers are the devil. They love a price increase, they love to send their paid handlers (fake wealthy shoppers) to Hermes and Chanel on the daily to get those bags so they can get them up on the site, essentially taking product from customers who actually buy items for themselves. In reality, I cannot imagine a better fit because there really is nothing less lux than Claire (I still cannot believe her given middle name is) Chanelle and a reseller.

• Wow

Happie

I think she looks a bit like the grandmother from Encanto too! Can anyone else see it?! 👀

This is the reason she should keep her mother off of the internet. People react (right or wrong, it’s a fact) and she should protect her from our judgement rather than trying to earn money off of her.

• Heart

Bex Bloomwood

Good god Clare ! Why don’t you just have designer logos tattooed all over your body and have done with it 🙄

Everything’s got to have a label or 7 !! It doesn’t make you classy or more desirable you know! Buying bags every week and haul after haul …seriously you need therapy as you’re obviously trying to fill a void in your life. It really isn’t normal to shop like that ! It’s just vulgar ! Spend your money on therapy not Hermes honestly your life will be richer.

• Haha

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
The Decorté sponsored ads having me falling off my chair. What skincare line would sponsor Claire? Her skin is awful.

Disneyprincess2020

I’ve only just started following and watching Claire, so am still in the honeymoon phase of quite liking her, but had to laugh at today’s IG Stories regarding the cashmere cardigans. She said they were a “little” overpriced. Curiosity got the better of me and I had to check the price. £1,310 each! Yikes! I baulk at paying £89 in M&S - which is obviously the thin cashmere which she refuses to buy and wear.
Cashmere thickness is subjective to the wearer too, I hate thick knits find them far too warm and bulky, M&S cashmere is some of the best on the market too, I watched a tv programme on it once 🙈🤣 she is clueless and only says things to suit her agenda

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
Didn’t she buy that tiny Essex flat herself before she met Paris? Then his parents bought that Essex house? She always claims the Essex home is hers.
She wishes. Claire never owned any property, which isn’t unheard of for a 20-something in London. Most people cannot come up with the funds so early since it’s quite expensive.

She and Paris purchased both the Chelsea flat and Essex home within months of each other, and months after getting married. Read: Paris’ family gift homes as wedding gifts. All homes stay in his family’s trust, as most wealthy families do, which is why Claire was hellbent on buying something herself - enter pointless home in Provence.

Side note: I had a giggle re her recent IG story about when needing an Hermes fix she can do a short drive to Cannes or St. Tropez. This home is hours away from either.

• Haha
  • Sad

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
She calls herself a VIP Hermès client, but she was never offered an SO, nor an exotic bag.

😂
She has been offered a special order. It’s the craie Birkin 25 with the gray stitching, I believe. Exotics aren’t that special. If you have the money, they’ll offer you an exotic. If you’re into exotics, next time you pop in store ask if they have one available Le in the style and size you’re after. It’s almost a sure bet they’ll have it and will offer it. That isn’t an area that’s booming at Hermes simply because the demand has greatly dropped since people have become more aware of how inhumanely those animals are treated for their skin.

I’m not sure why or how Claire gets a few offers each year. I imagine Paris’ mother shops at Hermes. I peg her as a label whore as well after getting a glimpse to the kind of woman Paris is attracted. All Claire buys from Hermes is B/K/C and those oversized dog cuffs. I won’t even use the French term bc I honestly think Hermes makes them as a joke. WHO would wear a dog collar other than a dog?!

All I know is that Claire is such a hoarder that she’s now turned to colors Hermes has discontinued because they are that hideous. This new bag is truly awful.

I’m dead at the highlighter orange Kelly. It’s so bright! And with the Chanel and THAT strap…Jesus take the wheel 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

My mom has an orange Evelyne, but it’s a way more muted orange (i.e., not Ibiza bottle girl orange). Seeing Claire’s is so jarring. You need sunnies and I’d immediately assume it’s fake.
It’s atrocious. Claire truly is that person who buys because she can, AND she needs it for her self esteem. I mean, she followed in her mother’s tacky footsteps by naming her son after the flagship Hermes located on St. Honore. Have you ever met someone who you admired that was named after a luxury brand?

“Hermes Orange” is also not blood orange like her bag AND the company moved to orange boxes not by choice. It moved from cream-colored boxes to orange after WWII because their supplier only had orange.

Last edited:
  • Heart

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
Can we chat about Claire’s Rolls Royce? I mean, is there anything cheesier?

Surely she isn’t the only one there with a child. A child can’t help but he disruptive no matter how well behaved they are. You can’t expect them to just sit there, maybe if you brought something to entertain them with but that’s distracting for everyone else

Can’t help but think Claire doesn’t like whomever was hosting and wanted a way to “outshine” them but using her child as something to blame.

Would love to know what her excuse was, oh sorry my layabout husband couldn’t take care of him 🙊🙈🙉
Claire used to WORK for Flavia. She brought her runt to the event bc she thinks he’s the best and cutest boy eva and thinks every person falls in love w him. I wouldn’t doubt if she brought him w the hope of taking attn away from the host, but would that even happen in a positive way? I’m sure he was a pain in the ass and made the event more of a Mummy and Me event vs a lunch out with the girls. Claire is The absolute worst.

I also cannot stand when any adult sexualizes children. She posted something like “He has a type!” as he stood with a POC woman and I just thought my god this chav is so tacky. Parents who are obsessed w coupling up their children or saying they have a type, as if they’re attracted to certain types of people, make me want to hurl.

• Sick
  • Angry

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
SKIP CLICKING ANY LINKS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

Simply a PSA for everyone about to see a whole lot of IG/YT personalities promoting Amazon. This is truly the lowest of the low IMO when it’s comes to anyone in the lux space.

Websites use cookies. Every time you “click the link below” you’ve linked that influencer to that website and YOUR purchases for the next 30+ days. So it’s not only the item they’re shilling that they’re linking you to but to the entire website.

So why have they become so obsessed w Amazon and trying to push the fashion? Because they can get themselves linked to your Amazon account and get a % of everything you buy all holiday season. It’s their fav time of year, and an influencer’s most profitable time.

Skip clicking any links. These people do not need to be getting paid off of the research and time you put into your holiday gifts.

• Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
She’s so freaking selfish. Bringing a toddler to an influencer event? Fine - you’re a “working” mom and maybe were strapped for childcare, but you’re also supposedly very well off and have an upper class network. Does she not have other mom friends who could take him for a few hours? Is this to prove they don’t have a nanny? Was it that big of a deal to not miss? IMO, no.

I feel bad for the organizers as well as the other attendees. She 100% wanted to be the center of attention and of course she soaked it up with her saccharine “my kid is the best” bullshit. She makes him perform like a circus monkey. And what kid wants to sit at a sit down lunch, surrounded by strangers listening to people drone on about nothing. Let him run around in Vans, get dirty, yell at the top of his lungs and be a freaking kid.

• Wow

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
😂🤣😂 Claire, maybe if you weren’t purposely dressing your bump no one would say a word! Either this woman is bloated 24/7, she’s going through IVF and it’s terrorizing her hormones or she’s pregnant. Either way, IF YOU DO NOT WANT PEOPLE ASKING THEN DRESS ACCORDINGLY. She’s always dressed like a dumpy chav with her wannabe model off-duty looks (which have never worked regardless of what smoke your LP friends are blowing up your a$$), but over the last few months she’s literally been showing off that tummy. Which it is, sweetheart?!

I’ll place bets it’s IVF and we’ll soon see that #spon content.

She’s so pretentious when it comes to describing the stuff she aff links. T-shirt without any “horrible fabrics” (I’m assuming she means polyester), but happily links a set made from poly and rayon. And her descriptions are just so overly done. She always says a whole lot of nothing. Just say natural fibers. As someone who likes to play “I own a fashion brand and l go to fabric trade shows”, she has a very limited vocabulary when it comes to explaining the attributes of an item of clothing.

Wow. And to post about your kid taking your engagement ring, which was lost for months, and De Beers diamonds in such a flippant way?! Obviously, she doesn’t care about the stuff she didn’t buy for herself. Can’t wait for the day that kid takes a Sharpie to her beloved Hermès bags.
She’ll just brush it off because she thinks acting that way makes her look suuuuppppeeer rich. News flash for Claire: Wealthy people can hire great nannies who raise well-behaved children. Perhaps your priorities aren’t as in check as you think they are? I know my daughter never shoved toys in her pants to take home when on a school visit.

One of the few times I agree with Claire. I do think it's rude and insensitive to speculate of someone is pregnant on her ig page. Is she bigger than we've seen her before yes, but most people have put on weight over the past 2 years and further more she's had a baby. She has addressed many times she isn't interested in actively losing extra weight and it should be left at that

Furthermore, we dont know if she is trying to get pregnant and is not succeeding, or even worse had a miscarriage before or after shes been showing. Any speculation could no doubt hurt her feelings and cause stress which could further compound her problems with having a child and eczema which are exacerbated by stress
I would normally agree w what you’re saying, but when a woman wears an a-line dress that is purposely belted above a protruding belly that woman is begging for those questions to be asked. It has nothing to do with baggy clothes as she’s mentioned but everything to do with literally dressing her bump/belly. I don’t think ppl ask maliciously and I completely agree the questions can be triggering, BUT if I am having a hard time conceiving, am trying to hide a bump until I’m in the clear (12+ weeks) then I’d also do my part and not have my belly front and center.

As someone posted earlier, she may not be the brightest bulb but she is calculating. The forever victim more than likely using this to line up sympathy for some #spon content.

Last edited:

LoXLo

VIP Member
I nearly chocked on my coffee this morning seeing that the coat is nearly £1k. LOL is she for real? And that stupid scrunchie is £35. The designs are boring and basic but we all knew they would be.

• Heart

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I will say I saw it discussed online this week and it's true, people like the Olsen twins who actually use their Kellys and Birkins are the chicest.

They're not artifacts to protect for centuries, they're fashion and even the heavily used ones retain a resale value.
68e2452202cafad6682ca037dd4cae8b.jpg

• Heart

Azibi

Finally watching the make up video.... I'm not sure she should be the one to advertise make up 😳

• Haha

MrsM19

Chatty Member
She is so vile to anyone she disagrees with! So glad to find this and be able to vent now! 😂
Yep! I am one of the people she tried to dox.

I left a comment on a YouTube video and the cow responded on Instagram. She took a screenshot of the comment, posted as a story and added her reply to it. :mad: Of course she didn't cover my username and picture...

• Wow
  • Angry