Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a poll asking for our opinion and I didn’t agree that they fully copied her and she blocked me? This woman is crazy!! She is used to be around people who clearly enables her? She shouldn’t work in the fashion industry; everybody copies everybody just as i am sure she got inspired by Celine By Phoebe Philo coats???
I pressed no too, I’ve just checked and she’s blocked me too.
I don’t understand how she thinks a double breasted wool coat is solely her creation?
Didn’t she make the comparison to The Row herself? That coat looked almost identical to hers, which to people with common sense, shows that what she “designed” isn’t something that was so groundbreaking or unique.
I despair.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I pressed no too, I’ve just checked and she’s blocked me too.
I don’t understand how she thinks a double breasted wool coat is solely her creation?
Didn’t she make the comparison to The Row herself? That coat looked almost identical to hers, which to people with common sense, shows that what she “designed” isn’t something that was so groundbreaking or unique.
I despair.
Also, remember The Row has been doing coats like that for YEARS that are always on the sale rack bc NO ONE besides ladiezzz who make a living on socials wear that oversized 80s looking crap.

Absolutely nothing Claire is doing w RS is revolutionary, esp those M&S looking matching sets. The delulu is so real w that chav.

• Heart
Alright, Chavile Row. Take a few back seats.
Can't help but think about another crazy, hrhcollection. This beast is convinced that Chanel and LV are copying her "designs" aka her dropshipping tat.
The lol is strong with this one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
“ if I cannot fink in my head of 5 ways to wear these ear rings”

Don’t give a tit how many Ermays she’s got, nor how many duster coats she’s flogged, she has absolutely zero class or intelligence.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Alright, Chavile Row. Take a few back seats.
Can't help but think about another crazy, hrhcollection. This beast is convinced that Chanel and LV are copying her "designs" aka her dropshipping tat.
The lol is strong with this one.
Chaville Row, that’s got to be in a thread title 😂 brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So noticed on Instagram (a couple things popped up and then I did a search) that she follows all these American real housewives. Ugh. I think I got what chav means and these housewives are chavs 😂. What. An. Idiot.
idiot in many ways actually.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s pally with Danielle Armstrong at the moment. Danielle has been commenting on her pics and is wearing one of Claire’s coats in her recent grid photos

Reactions: 2
I love the look of these coats to be fair 🤭
I pin the white one to find a good alternative

Do you ever notice how 99% of the photos of this coat are from this angle? It's because the coat - with the poor tailoring and massive shoulder pads - looks ridiculous from the front. A tuxedo jacket lewk is beautiful with the right tailoring and styling. Sadly, it's a major miss with the tailoring and shoulder pads on this one.

Do you ever notice how 99% of the photos of this coat are from this angle? It's because the coat - with the poor tailoring and massive shoulder pads - looks ridiculous from the front. A tuxedo jacket lewk is beautiful with the right tailoring and styling. Sadly, it's a major miss with the tailoring and shoulder pads on this one.
Totally agree.
IMG_3607.jpeg
IMG_3608.jpeg
The Row is the black (lovely) and the white is the front view. Kinda different.
---
But I did find the true inspiration 😆
IMG_3609.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did I mention I’m pregnant 😳ffs !
Claire must think her basketball jugs and obvious weight gain aren't dead giveaways of someone who is pregnant, although maybe she's finally realizing she's had basketball jugs and constant bloat whilst not pregnant for years now. Maybe there's some progress there?!
---
Claire's leather puffers are so funny looking! The pic of Paris and Saint-Honoré had me on the floor. They look like tourists who needed to grab the cheapest coat at TKMaxx because they didn't plan for colder weather. Ill-fitted, looks cheap. Gurl. Stop.

Reactions: 5
I got through a few minutes of the Goelia (which she cannot even pronounce correctly) video and that was all I could take. Claire CANNOT dress. WTF is she wearing in that video?! It is hard to get a solid fit when pregnant but if you coin yourself a stylist, then you better be able to look put together regardless of what's going on with your body.

You also have to laugh at the filter they're putting onto her YT videos. Gurl, we know.

Reactions: 4
Claire constantly posting things about not being able to accept yet that she's pregnant or making a deal with God, etc. is nauseating. For someone who claims she's a girls girl, how her paid advertisement YT videos about her IVF treatments in UAE are to help others who are going through the same, etc. she sure can't STFU about being pregnant. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I had multiple friends who could not get pregnant. Some were trying naturally, others going through IVF, etc. I kept my mouth shut about my pregnancy until I absolutely couldn't hide it anymore, because I didn't want them feeling any worse about themselves and what they were enduring than they already were. Claire talking nonstop about her pregnancy is the complete opposite and proves (1) what a complete chav she is and (2) why she doesn't have many friends. Who TF could (or would!) tolerate this woman?! No thx.

• Heart
Reactions: 15