Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire constantly posting things about not being able to accept yet that she's pregnant or making a deal with God, etc. is nauseating. For someone who claims she's a girls girl, how her paid advertisement YT videos about her IVF treatments in UAE are to help others who are going through the same, etc. she sure can't STFU about being pregnant. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I had multiple friends who could not get pregnant. Some were trying naturally, others going through IVF, etc. I kept my mouth shut about my pregnancy until I absolutely couldn't hide it anymore, because I didn't want them feeling any worse about themselves and what they were enduring than they already were. Claire talking nonstop about her pregnancy is the complete opposite and proves (1) what a complete chav she is and (2) why she doesn't have many friends. Who TF could (or would!) tolerate this woman?! No thx.
So true! And her posts lately are so aggressive and yet reek of desperation. Should I do this or that? Do you like or no? (Even though she’s thinking pls just click so I get movement on my channel, I’m just asking to seem like I care, etc). How anyone tolerates her passive aggressive behavior is beyond me. Her poor son. Look at his award! (Hold up, narcissism must kick in). But look at ME. I had to drag myself there cuz I’m pregnant. If anyone didn’t know, I’m pregnant. Btw, I’m just so excited about being pregnant that we just don’t care what the gender is. Desperate for clicks.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So true! And her posts lately are so aggressive and yet reek of desperation. Should I do this or that? Do you like or no? (Even though she’s thinking pls just click so I get movement on my channel, I’m just asking to seem like I care, etc). How anyone tolerates her passive aggressive behavior is beyond me. Her poor son. Look at his award! (Hold up, narcissism must kick in). But look at ME. I had to drag myself there cuz I’m pregnant. If anyone didn’t know, I’m pregnant. Btw, I’m just so excited about being pregnant that we just don’t care what the gender is. Desperate for clicks.
I couldn’t believe the comment about how hard it was for her to attend. Women were giving birth in fields, Claire, and then going right back to work. STFU. Maybe take care of your trashy self and you’d be able to function as a human. She and Paris are the epitome of lazy. But don’t worry. Claire can happily do anything that’ll make her $.

Why two ppl, who can’t even take care of one child, are having another is beyond me but we all know it’s for the holiday card. And we wonder why children are such a mess these days. Look no further than those two chavs.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Paris looks like that bloke who plays the Air Marshall in the film ‘Bridesmaids’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Claire's posts are so funny. She is so the girl who couldn't manage PE whilst on her period, much less run a lap under 5 minutes. She and Paris WFH, Saint Honoré is in full-time daycare, her Mum-MAY watches him the rest of the time. It's cute what she says she has a school run simply bc she needs to allude to SH being at some elite private. How many more months do we have to endure this? The woman can barely breef (breath for those of us who have an education and know how to speak).

PS - Elevating basic outfits with a $10K bag is groundbreaking, Claire.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t believe for 1 minute she’s wears this Go Ella crap when she’s not getting paid to !
My favorite line was "I wear these more than my Khaite sweaters." But wait a second, didn't she say the Khaite sweaters are absolute must-haves, worth every penny (of a gifted credit to LVR). ROFL!

• Haha
  • Heart
Claire's IG post with everyday outfits is so lol. Outside of the grey sweater and jeans, she looks like a massive frump. I'd say I appreciate the effort but since she believes she's a pregnant style queen, I'd advise just stopping IG posts until the poor baby is born.

• Haha
Does anyone really give a sh*t about Claire's grizzly Birkin? This bag is not rare. It was just rare to be offered this bag in St. Tropez in the dead of summer. Can anyone say back stock?! Claire's current push for new followers w all the Hermezzz videos is hilarious. She isn't a collector, she's a hoarder. None of her bags are actually unique or coveted. They're just bags of which the average person can't buy 10.

Reactions: 6
Menapores
Menspores
Affect

No wonder Honoré can barely string the simplest sentence together when Mummy dearest is an illiterate chav (I mean, she can't spell ABC to save her life) and Daddy, a vocally challenged mouth-breather simpleton.
View attachment 2740616
The latest HF flogging heavily features some Honoré babbles. I see someone might have media trained the toddler. I wonder what the incentive was, an extra Paw Patrol toy?
Chavile Row and daft skunk hrhcollection should not breed, full stop.

• Haha
Would someone pls fill me in on how someone who is constantly promoting everything and anything can also tell people that all one needs to do is invest in a few key pieces? Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Claire's skill as a trend forecast-ah is the same as my skill telling my husband it's raining when I look out the window.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gender reveal tomorrow apparently
For a trend forecast-ah, she's apparently missed the decade-long trend of gender revels being for grandmas. Who does these anymore?!

Is it also on-trend to have your mini Kelly crossbody with your big boob sitting on top of it? Are these titty resters now? Is that how Hermes is marketing them?

Can we also talk about her FAKE diamond engagement ring? The solitaire is so dirty and dull. It is so obvious it's not a real diamond. I have secondhand embarrassment from simply watching the recent vid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, Claire looks ridiculous with her Birkin 40. B30 is heavy as hell with a wallet and keys in it. Can you even imagine how heavy a B40 is once you load it up? We all know Claire can't lift anything since she is always in one health woe or another, Paris - that ninny - certainly isn't picking up anything heavy, so WHO is lugging that thing around?! These two don't fly private and don't have enough $ for full-time help, so who? Her nan-nay? I still can't get over her calling her mother that.

Claire is so bitter about anyone gaining more followers than her on Instagram. She thinks she deserves it more than those accounts that grow overnignt whilst she’s putting years of work into her account. Which sure I understand but to be honest, if she wasnt displaying a different coloured birkin in every single photo and making it the focus of the photographs I’m sure she would’ve grown a much larger following.
everyone has them now and they’re not impressive anymore.

Claire is so bitter about anyone gaining more followers than her on Instagram. She thinks she deserves it more than those accounts that grow overnignt whilst she’s putting years of work into her account. Which sure I understand but to be honest, if she wasnt displaying a different coloured birkin in every single photo and making it the focus of the photographs I’m sure she would’ve grown a much larger following.
everyone has them now and they’re not impressive anymore.
She's always relied on spending money and conspicuous consumption to try to gain followers. It's very clear she doesn't have a sense of style, or understand the industry (despite what she says). She was a shop girl who married into a wealthy family and can now buy RTW. She's vindictive and rude. She treats her followers like crap and can't string two sentences together. She's new money and not aspirational. Very few people are interested in her showing yet another Birkin or Kelly. It's uninspired and boring. Her personality is as dull as dishwater and there's something pretentious yet unrefined about it.

Reactions: 13
I wonder what time we will find out if the messiah is a boy or a girl? She wants everyone to guess but has specifically said NOT to PM her! 😂🙄

• Haha
She's always relied on spending money and conspicuous consumption to try to gain followers. It's very clear she doesn't have a sense of style, or understand the industry (despite what she says). She was a shop girl who married into a wealthy family and can now buy RTW. She's vindictive and rude. She treats her followers like crap and can't string two sentences together. She's new money and not aspirational. Very few people are interested in her showing yet another Birkin or Kelly. It's uninspired and boring. Her personality is as dull as dishwater and there's something pretentious yet unrefined about it.
All of this and condescending as hell. She can’t spell her name but seems to believe she knows all, etc and we are all stupid and beneath her. Maybe, just maybe if she didn’t sound as though she was literally threatening people…watch..OR ELSE! She’s just very aggressive in a not nice way.
---
I wonder what time we will find out if the messiah is a boy or a girl? She wants everyone to guess but has specifically said NOT to PM her! 😂🙄
Puhleeze. Who is PMing her? She wishes. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9